Teabagger KKK Police Thrown Off Force!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on the anonymous testimony of some FBI informant?

Yeah, you libtards are totally happy with show trials now too, except we can skip the show trials and just get down to kicking people out of their jobs and destroying their careers so they live near poverty.

Why would one cop resign, and another be FIRED?

Hint: It wasn't because the FBI found them eating free donuts.

Because with so many idiots like you around they knew that they had no chance.

What specific evidence is there that they were KKK?

Everyone's an idiot but you, huh?

:eusa_clap:

Typical Conspiracy Theory Nut Case.

You sure Aliens aren't controlling the country?

And your comments tell everyone that you are a knee-jerk libtard.

The KKK is a honey pot the feds use, like the website Stormfront or whatever the hell its called. IT is a decoy to draw out idiots and fools.

The real deal is invisible and has more Democrats pushing soul killing welfare programs that enable a life of drug abuse than it has morons wearing swastikas. They are underground, and don't wear lighted cross tattoos on their palms any more, they all had them removed.

They are infiltrating the Feds and using them to do their dirty work.

I know you wont or cant think deeply on the topic, but an underground movement has far more to gain in using fresh members with no history joining the FBI or volunteering as informants then using that influence to rid themselves of problem cops or misdirecting investigations.

I would bet that this FBI informant could be AB and using the FBI to rid some other members of troublesome cops by passing along that they are KKK and fools like you would fall for it every damned time.

You are talking about a game whose rules were written two hundred years ago in such a way that new tech has no significant impact. And you don't know those rules or the opening moves.

Fuck you don't even realize their is a game going on.

:lmao: What was the point of this comment. To spew nonsense. You give your racist brothers too much credit.

Figures a stupid libtard like you wouldn't get it, but yes, the racists are not all toothless hillbillies, dumbass. Would you believe that a KKK member was once sitting on the Supreme Court? Yes you could if you could find it in Wikipedia, lol.

The new racism is not trying to openly harm the black community by law, they are using poison to get the job done for them. Welfare programs that kill self pride, give incentives to fathers to abandon their children, music and art that encourages criminal behavior and tells a lie that they are all animals, and criminalizing pot to keep the jails full are just some of their new tools.

And yes, these people have been infiltrating law enforcement at every level since the black hood klan went underground in the 1930s, and have been passing information to the FBI at lest since the in960s Civil Rights movement to weed out their less violent rivals.

The rest is pointless for me to try to explain to you. You are just too stupid.

No, I get what you are saying...I just think it is bullshit nonsense. Smoke and mirrors as you put it...a way for you to deflect and justify overt racism with a claim of a conspiracy theory.

The thing is, I know you are full of shit and don't have a clue as to what you are spewing. Sure there are racist sympathizers in high places...just like their are gang sympathizers, double agents, and plants. Crime is a wonderful thing...they all do some fucked up shit to get away with it. As for your great conspiracy...just bullshit from conspiracy theorist trying to justify racism.

You are simply trying to make the KKK more harmless than it is. I have seen many racists due this during the course of my life. For black people, the KKK is very, very relevant.

Your comments tell us little about this subject, but unfortunately for you, they tell us a lot about YOU.

The KKK is a honey pot the feds use, like the website Stormfront or whatever the hell its called. IT is a decoy to draw out idiots and fools.

The real deal is invisible and has more Democrats pushing soul killing welfare programs that enable a life of drug abuse than it has morons wearing swastikas. They are underground, and don't wear lighted cross tattoos on their palms any more, they all had them removed.

I know you wont or cant think deeply on the topic, but an underground movement has far more to gain in using fresh members with no history joining the FBI or volunteering as informants then using that influence to rid themselves of problem cops or misdirecting investigations.

I would bet that this FBI informant could be AB and using the FBI to rid some other members of troublesome cops by passing along that they are KKK and fools like you would fall for it every damned time.

You are talking about game whose rules were written two hundred years ago in such a way that new tech has no significant impact. And you don't know those rules or the opening moves.

No I don't realize the conspiracy theory you have described is going on.

I am not surprised in the slightest you have no familiarity with the subject at all. Slogan spouting fools like you never bother to actually read up on a topic.

If so, then it seems to be failing miserably: Obama, who you probably have noticed is not white, is POTUS.

lol, he is half white, half black and raised by white parents. What in his behavior or policies makes you think he has the slightest actual identity with the black community? Is it all the jobs he is giving to illegals? IS it the fact that unemployment among black teens is at historical highs and still Obama is sneaking in more black market labor daily?

Is it the complete lack of any effective e action to help blacks in this country? Even in Chicago they are angry at this fraud of a POTUS.

Yeah, Obama is so black, he has almost sacrificed his entire Presidency making sure that billions in relief go to black communities across this nation...ooops, no I meant he is sending $85 billion each month to Wall Street banks, lol, my bad.

This would seem to be a fly-in-the conspiratorial ointment that is "invisible and has more Democrats pushing soul killing welfare programs that enable a life of drug abuse than it has morons wearing swastikas."

Democrat policies having killed far more black men and imprisoned them than the KKK ever dared dream of.

I am sure that is all just a big coincidence, lol.

No doubt it is an elaborate smoke-and-mirrors attempt.

:lol:

Yeah, no doubt.

lol

Why would one cop resign, and another be FIRED?

Hint: It wasn't because the FBI found them eating free donuts.

Because with so many idiots like you around they knew that they had no chance.

What specific evidence is there that they were KKK?

Everyone's an idiot but you, huh?

:eusa_clap:

Typical Conspiracy Theory Nut Case.

You sure Aliens aren't controlling the country?

I ask you for evidence and you instead have only insults.

Case closed, these men are innocent.

Democrat policies having killed far more black men and imprisoned them than the KKK ever dared dream of.

Yeah, no doubt.

lol

I also understand the Red Chinese are organizing an Army of Molemen under the Virginia Blue Ridge to attack Washington D.C.

:lmao: What was the point of this comment. To spew nonsense. You give your racist brothers too much credit.

Figures a stupid libtard like you wouldn't get it, but yes, the racists are not all toothless hillbillies, dumbass. Would you believe that a KKK member was once sitting on the Supreme Court? Yes you could if you could find it in Wikipedia, lol.

The new racism is not trying to openly harm the black community by law, they are using poison to get the job done for them. Welfare programs that kill self pride, give incentives to fathers to abandon their children, music and art that encourages criminal behavior and tells a lie that they are all animals, and criminalizing pot to keep the jails full are just some of their new tools.

And yes, these people have been infiltrating law enforcement at every level since the black hood klan went underground in the 1930s, and have been passing information to the FBI at lest since the in960s Civil Rights movement to weed out their less violent rivals.

The rest is pointless for me to try to explain to you. You are just too stupid.

No, I get what you are saying...I just think it is bullshit nonsense. Smoke and mirrors as you put it...a way for you to deflect and justify overt racism with a claim of a conspiracy theory.

The thing is, I know you are full of shit and don't have a clue as to what you are spewing. Sure there are racist sympathizers in high places...just like their are gang sympathizers, double agents, and plants. Crime is a wonderful thing...they all do some fucked up shit to get away with it. As for your great conspiracy...just bullshit from conspiracy theorist trying to justify racism.

Yeah, and you still don't have any clue who the black hooded KKK was, and think that the highest incarceration rates in the world, the flooding of the black community with music and art that encourages stupid criminal behavior and drug addiction are all just huge accidents?

You see they know that with as many idiots as you running around that a 'poisoned watermelon' strategy would always work.

And you fucktards just get mad at whites like me that try to give you a heads up.

You see, I hate the bastards too. They will have a dictatorship and civil war if they can swing it, and millions will die and hundreds of millions impoverished with a collapsed currency. That is why they are OK with the Saudis controlling the value of our currency by having them support it as the world reserve currency, as the Saudis hate blacks and Jews as much as the black hood KKK does but I am probably well past your concentration duration already, lol.

Who can argue with this part of Bowie's statements:

Welfare programs that kill self pride, give incentives to fathers to abandon their children, music and art that encourages criminal behavior and tells a lie that they are all animals, and criminalizing pot to keep the jails full are just some of their new tools.

Just a question. I see no conspiracy, but cannot ignore the harmful effect of generations of dependency, Daniel Moynihan wrote on this 40 years ago.

You are talking about game whose rules were written two hundred years ago in such a way that new tech has no significant impact. And you don't know those rules or the opening moves.

I am not surprised in the slightest you have no familiarity with the subject at all. Slogan spouting fools like you never bother to actually read up on a topic.

lol, he is half white, half black and raised by white parents. What in his behavior or policies makes you think he has the slightest actual identity with the black community? Is it all the jobs he is giving to illegals? IS it the fact that unemployment among black teens is at historical highs and still Obama is sneaking in more black market labor daily?

Is it the complete lack of any effective e action to help blacks in this country? Even in Chicago they are angry at this fraud of a POTUS.

Yeah, Obama is so black, he has almost sacrificed his entire Presidency making sure that billions in relief go to black communities across this nation...ooops, no I meant he is sending $85 billion each month to Wall Street banks, lol, my bad.

This would seem to be a fly-in-the conspiratorial ointment that is "invisible and has more Democrats pushing soul killing welfare programs that enable a life of drug abuse than it has morons wearing swastikas."

Yeah, no doubt.

lol

lol...just a rant to justify the KKK. Typical Teaper nonsense.

Yeah, no doubt.

lol

I also understand the Red Chinese are organizing an Army of Molemen under the Virginia Blue Ridge to attack Washington D.C.

Oh, I made a mistake.

You support your case with not only insults but mockery as well.

Shit, how could I not see the overwhelming logic to your case?

roflamo

Yeah, no doubt.

lol

Lol, you are such a fool, and when your sons are in jail on bullshit charges you will say that it was the Teapers that put him there because you are a hopeless idiot and blame everyone for your own stupidity.

Welfare programs that kill self pride, give incentives to fathers to abandon their children, music and art that encourages criminal behavior and tells a lie that they are all animals, and criminalizing pot to keep the jails full are just some of their new tools.

Just a question. I see no conspiracy, but cannot ignore the harmful effect of generations of dependency, Daniel Moynihan wrote on this 40 years ago.

Yeah, OK, here is some conspiracy theory; Big international corporations have taken over our country and rule by divide and conquer. They divide working class Americans against each other using their control/ownership of the media to push fake controversies that could easily be settled, and alienating workers against each other on the basis of race, gender and religion.

While we fight each other, the corporations give nearly 6 MILLION jobs to immigrants of all categories, legal and illegal and reduce jobs to native born Americans to include blacks and women by 127,000.

And these idiots cant see it because they are so spun up on their ideological bullshit that they cant see past it.

Blacks that are descended from slavery are being eradicated, and replaced by blacks from overseas populations that are more submissive and servile in culture.

Think of this the other way: what if instead of KKK they belonged to a legal but fundamentalist church or mosque? If the worry or allegation is KKK members would have a bias against blacks and other groups KKK doesn't care for, what about religions like a hardcore Catholic one swearing loyalty to Vatican City, or Islamic one trying to get Sharia law implemented and whose members all live according to it in the US? Would that same concern about bias exist for them?

Think of this the other way: what if instead of KKK they belonged to a legal but fundamentalist church or mosque? If the worry or allegation is KKK members would have a bias against blacks and other groups KKK doesn't care for, what about religions like a hardcore Catholic one swearing loyalty to Vatican City, or Islamic one trying to get Sharia law implemented and whose members all live according to it in the US? Would that same concern about bias exist for them?

Good question, dude.

But I guess that is why we used to let criminal acts get people punished instead of using witch hunts that are based on rumor and lies.

The question's come up before. Catholic faith concern arose with JFK, and we have the Sharia stuff going on right now. In lieu or a cited incident, affiliation falls under 1st Amendment protected speech and has been ruled on ad infinitum.

Have mixed feelings. Legally, I can't imagine association being grounds for termination. If such association violated some ethical contract like an officer's sworn oath fine, but if we start firing, not hiring, and penalizing people for what groups they belong to, that's the beginning of the end and tantamount to fascism.

Don't have to like who people associate with, but we do have to tolerate it in a free society.

Do you think they'd treat black citizens differently?

A little history here...Fruitland Park is a small town of 3000 smack dab in the most conservative county in this state and the most conservative area...The Villages. This place is so conservative all the tea party big whigs visit there regularly. Borst was/is not only the deputy chief but also the Fire Chief and Code Enforcement Officer.

Apparently, the KKK has been firmly entrenched in the town. This isn't the first time something like this has happened. I wonder when even more will be outed?

Fruitland Park cop quits after he's linked to Ku Klux Klan - Orlando Sentinel

FRUITLAND PARK -- A city police officer has resigned after allegations surfaced that he was a "district Kleagle" and "staff sergeant" in the Ku Klux Klan.

James Elkins, 28, resigned Jan. 20 after the Police Department launched an internal investigation when it received information that Elkins was distributing fliers in Sumter County promoting the Klan, police Chief J.M. Isom said Friday.

The Lake County Sheriff's Office also received photos earlier this week that show Elkins dressed in KKK gowns and hoods. Isom confirmed that the pictures are authentic.

Don't have to be a card-carrying member (hood wearing?) of the KKK to have prejudice effect your job performance. But if we start making employment decisions based on association where do we draw the line? Do we start excluding fraternal associations next like Elks, Rotor Club, Freemasons, etc.? What about other ethnic pride groups like NAACP, ADL/AIPAC, whatever else?

Short of such groups being officially classified as terrorist groups by the State Department, membership in a group shouldn't enter into being hired or fired from a job if no grounds for termination has occured.

And let's not forget about the NRA, Tea Party, and other popular groups like militias.

Yeah, OK, here is some conspiracy theory; Big international corporations have taken over our country and rule by divide and conquer. They divide working class Americans against each other using their control/ownership of the media to push fake controversies that could easily be settled, and alienating workers against each other on the basis of race, gender and religion.

While we fight each other, the corporations give nearly 6 MILLION jobs to immigrants of all categories, legal and illegal and reduce jobs to native born Americans to include blacks and women by 127,000.

And these idiots cant see it because they are so spun up on their ideological bullshit that they cant see past it.

Blacks that are descended from slavery are being eradicated, and replaced by blacks from overseas populations that are more submissive and servile in culture.

Corporations compete, I do not see any agreement along those lines, but, the net effect of corporate governance may be the same.

Who can prove that any such programs exist exactly, and in their entirety, as you have described?

They do not.

I'm not arguing that Welfare programs are perfect, but describing them ONLY in this way is a little silly. To believe it you also must believe that NONE have ENTERED any Welfare program during the past 40 years (Why would they, having no excuse of already being indoctrinated?), and NONE ever having EXITED any welfare program during the past 40 years.

The question's come up before. Catholic faith concern arose with JFK, and we have the Sharia stuff going on right now. In lieu or a cited incident, affiliation falls under 1st Amendment protected speech and has been ruled on ad infinitum.

Yeah, I remember our Protestant preacher giving a sermon on the dangers of electing a Catholic President and of recognizing the Vatican as a foreign state.

I grew up in the Dallas area, so guess they fixed that.

It's OK Stephanie. Just wait until we post some news about the vicious, anti-American jews and listen to his teeth gnash and he'll wail like a little bitch.

Warwulf, rather than report your post or further neg you into oblivion, here's a tip -

If you want to say rude things and flame people, save it for The Taunting Arena.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-taunting-arena/

^^^^ Thar she blows!

In forums like this one, avoid the flaming and stick to the discussion, that way, you will not have to be corrected by the mods, have your posts deleted or get a vay-kay.

You can curse or swear, but it has to be part of the discussion and it is only loosely tolerated.

Just a friendly heads up, bud.

:smiliehug:

I don't care who belongs to the KKK; I do care about people doing bad things.

When people do bad things - like burn a cross in the yard - I want them to go to jail.

I'm sick and tired of "The Thought Police."

Sort of like you, trying to police each thread by chiding members? You are not a mod. STFU. Better yet, you and Wake should go get a room and keep your sanctimonious bullshit behind closed doors. Adults are talking about adult subjects, now fuck off.

^^^^ Moderator.

Yeah, no doubt.

lol

Lol, you are such a fool, and when your sons are in jail on bullshit charges you will say that it was the Teapers that put him there because you are a hopeless idiot and blame everyone for your own stupidity.

:lmao: You are the only convict among us with an irrational hate of law enforcement.

I should report you for the family attack...but we all know that rules on this forum don't apply to Teapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back