Teabagger KKK Police Thrown Off Force!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would the FBI spend time investigating membership in the KKK if it's not illegal? Don't they have other issues like tracking down Russian terrorists in Boston when the Russian government gave their addresses? It should be noted that democrats supported and reelected a US senator who was not only a member but a ranking member of the KKK. FDR appointed the only Supreme Court justice in history who was a member of the KKK. If you checked the political affiliation of KKK membership during the volatile 60's you would find that they were all democrats.

Why would the FBI spend time investigating membership in the KKK if it's not illegal? Don't they have other issues like tracking down Russian terrorists in Boston when the Russian government gave their addresses? It should be noted that democrats supported and reelected a US senator who was not only a member but a ranking member of the KKK. FDR appointed the only Supreme Court justice in history who was a member of the KKK. If you checked the political affiliation of KKK membership during the volatile 60's you would find that they were all democrats.

Because groups like them and Hell's Angels, though not inherently illegal like a terrorist group, do often do illegal things.

Historical platform of the Republican Party and Democrats have flipped 180 degrees. Remember noticing it in the cable series about the NJ Prohibition era, can't for the life of me think of it right now :)

Have mixed feelings. Legally, I can't imagine association being grounds for termination. If such association violated some ethical contract like an officer's sworn oath fine, but if we start firing, not hiring, and penalizing people for what groups they belong to, that's the beginning of the end and tantamount to fascism.

Don't have to like who people associate with, but we do have to tolerate it in a free society.

Do you think they'd treat black citizens differently?

A little history here...Fruitland Park is a small town of 3000 smack dab in the most conservative county in this state and the most conservative area...The Villages. This place is so conservative all the tea party big whigs visit there regularly. Borst was/is not only the deputy chief but also the Fire Chief and Code Enforcement Officer.

Apparently, the KKK has been firmly entrenched in the town. This isn't the first time something like this has happened. I wonder when even more will be outed?

Fruitland Park cop quits after he's linked to Ku Klux Klan - Orlando Sentinel

FRUITLAND PARK -- A city police officer has resigned after allegations surfaced that he was a "district Kleagle" and "staff sergeant" in the Ku Klux Klan.

James Elkins, 28, resigned Jan. 20 after the Police Department launched an internal investigation when it received information that Elkins was distributing fliers in Sumter County promoting the Klan, police Chief J.M. Isom said Friday.

The Lake County Sheriff's Office also received photos earlier this week that show Elkins dressed in KKK gowns and hoods. Isom confirmed that the pictures are authentic.

Don't have to be a card-carrying member (hood wearing?) of the KKK to have prejudice effect your job performance. But if we start making employment decisions based on association where do we draw the line? Do we start excluding fraternal associations next like Elks, Rotor Club, Freemasons, etc.? What about other ethnic pride groups like NAACP, ADL/AIPAC, whatever else?

Short of such groups being officially classified as terrorist groups by the State Department, membership in a group shouldn't enter into being hired or fired from a job if no grounds for termination has occured.

And let's not forget about the NRA, Tea Party, and other popular groups like militias.

It is pretty simple...a person who is a member of a universally accepted hate group cannot faithfully uphold the Constitution and state laws if they have made an oath of allegiance to the KKK. Any lawyer worth as shit would use that cops association with the KKK to get their clients released....all it takes is one mistake and all of his arrests/ convictions would be in jeopardy.

The FBI spends time investigating the KKK because members of the KKK have been historically linked to domestic terrorism

Who cares to what party the say they belong? Would you feel better if domestic terrorists said they belong to the Republican Party?

We should be VERY HAPPY the FBI has done good work in this case, and rid the public of these cops.

Do you think they'd treat black citizens differently?

A little history here...Fruitland Park is a small town of 3000 smack dab in the most conservative county in this state and the most conservative area...The Villages. This place is so conservative all the tea party big whigs visit there regularly. Borst was/is not only the deputy chief but also the Fire Chief and Code Enforcement Officer.

Apparently, the KKK has been firmly entrenched in the town. This isn't the first time something like this has happened. I wonder when even more will be outed?

Fruitland Park cop quits after he's linked to Ku Klux Klan - Orlando Sentinel

Don't have to be a card-carrying member (hood wearing?) of the KKK to have prejudice effect your job performance. But if we start making employment decisions based on association where do we draw the line? Do we start excluding fraternal associations next like Elks, Rotor Club, Freemasons, etc.? What about other ethnic pride groups like NAACP, ADL/AIPAC, whatever else?

Short of such groups being officially classified as terrorist groups by the State Department, membership in a group shouldn't enter into being hired or fired from a job if no grounds for termination has occured.

And let's not forget about the NRA, Tea Party, and other popular groups like militias.

It is pretty simple...a person who is a member of a universally accepted hate group cannot faithfully uphold the Constitution and state laws if they have made an oath of allegiance to the KKK. Any lawyer worth as shit would use that cops association with the KKK to get their clients released....all it takes is one mistake and all of his arrests/ convictions would be in jeopardy.

That's a claim requiring evidence. Not a fact that'd be widely accepted. I'm sure there's pleanty of sworn officers not just in police, but in government too who've sworn other oaths to groups that no one then asserts effectstheir ability to carry out their officer faithfully.

Similar assertions occured during the McCarthy era.

Actually, Samson made a very good point, which I then backed up. The moment you have to insult those who don't share your points in order to somehow get the point across is the moment you already lost any and all debate.

That is utter bullshit, a slogan to encourage a child to not insult people. But among adults insults are used very frequently, and said use does not negate facts and reason presented along with the insults.

You need to take a critical thinking course sometime.

I really don't give a fuck what you try to think if you cant use facts and present them in a rational framework. In fact the insults can be an enhancing bit of fun if they hit the mark at all, which you never do. You are an ideologue, and so your perception of reality is hopelessly twisted until you can remedy this substitute for thinking that you subscribe to.

But please, feel free to support the KKK, if that is what you believe. I don't however, think you will find much support on that point.

I did not support the KKK, idiot, but only RC's observation that it is irrelevant except for PC losers to use as a bogeyman to the ignorant.

You are simply trying to make the KKK more harmless than it is. I have seen many racists due this during the course of my life. For black people, the KKK is very, very relevant.

Your comments tell us little about this subject, but unfortunately for you, they tell us a lot about YOU.

And your comments tell everyone that you are a knee-jerk libtard.

The KKK is a honey pot the feds use, like the website Stormfront or whatever the hell its called. IT is a decoy to draw out idiots and fools.

The real deal is invisible and has more Democrats pushing soul killing welfare programs that enable a life of drug abuse than it has morons wearing swastikas. They are underground, and don't wear lighted cross tattoos on their palms any more, they all had them removed.

They are infiltrating the Feds and using them to do their dirty work.

I know you wont or cant think deeply on the topic, but an underground movement has far more to gain in using fresh members with no history joining the FBI or volunteering as informants then using that influence to rid themselves of problem cops or misdirecting investigations.

I would bet that this FBI informant could be AB and using the FBI to rid some other members of troublesome cops by passing along that they are KKK and fools like you would fall for it every damned time.

You are talking about a game whose rules were written two hundred years ago in such a way that new tech has no significant impact. And you don't know those rules or the opening moves.

Fuck you don't even realize their is a game going on.

Last edited:

The FBI spends time investigating the KKK because members of the KKK have been historically linked to domestic terrorism

Who cares to what party the say they belong? Would you feel better if domestic terrorists said they belong to the Republican Party?

We should be VERY HAPPY the FBI has done good work in this case, and rid the public of these cops.

And that is part of what the FBI does...they investigate police forces.

That is utter bullshit, a slogan to encourage a child to not insult people. But among adults insults are used very frequently, and said use does not negate facts and reason presented along with the insults.

I really don't give a fuck what you try to think if you cant use facts and present them in a rational framework. In fact the insults can be an enhancing bit of fun if they hit the mark at all, which you never do. You are an ideologue, and so your perception of reality is hopelessly twisted until you can remedy this substitute for thinking that you subscribe to.

I did not support the KKK, idiot, but only RC's observation that it is irrelevant except for PC losers to use as a bogeyman to the ignorant.

You are simply trying to make the KKK more harmless than it is. I have seen many racists due this during the course of my life. For black people, the KKK is very, very relevant.

Your comments tell us little about this subject, but unfortunately for you, they tell us a lot about YOU.

The KKK is a honey pot the feds use, like the website Stormfront or whatever the hell its called. IT is a decoy to draw out idiots and fools.

The real deal is invisible and has as more Democrats pushing deadly welfare programs that enable a life of drug abuse than it has morons wearing swastikas. They are underground, and don't wear lighted cross tattoos on their palms any more, they all had them removed.

I know you wont or cant think deeply on the topic, but an underground movement has far more to gain in using fresh members with no history joining the FBI or volunteering as informants then using that influence to rid themselves of problem cops or misdirecting investigations.

I would bet that this FBI informant could be AB and using the FBI to rid some other members of troublesome cops by passing along that they are KKK and fools like you would fall for it every damned time.

You are talking about game whose rules were written two hundred years ago in such a way that new tech has no significant impact. And you don't know those rules or the opening moves.

Well, I suppose I could congratulate you on your surprising ability to put together more than 7 words of hate. Progress!

The bolded: got some real facts and figures on that, or did that just kind of ooze out your ass, pardner? Hmmm?

That's a claim requiring evidence. Not a fact that'd be widely accepted. I'm sure there's pleanty of sworn officers not just in police, but in government too who've sworn other oaths to groups that no one then asserts effectstheir ability to carry out their officer faithfully.

Similar assertions occured during the McCarthy era.

You mean like the Freemasons or Knights of Columbus?

lol, yes, you are most certainly right, and there are honeycombs of orgs within those orgs too.

The real deal is invisible and has more Democrats pushing soul killing welfare programs that enable a life of drug abuse than it has morons wearing swastikas. They are underground, and don't wear lighted cross tattoos on their palms any more, they all had them removed.

You are talking about a game whose rules were written two hundred years ago in such a way that new tech has no significant impact. And you don't know those rules or the opening moves.

:lmao: What was the point of this comment. To spew nonsense. You give your racist brothers too much credit.

:lmao: What was the point of this comment. To spew nonsense. You give your racist brothers too much credit.

Indeed.

Because groups like them and Hell's Angels, though not inherently illegal like a terrorist group, do often do illegal things.

Historical platform of the Republican Party and Democrats have flipped 180 degrees. Remember noticing it in the cable series about the NJ Prohibition era, can't for the life of me think of it right now :)

the dem party has done nothing but successfully alienate the majority of white males in this country with their ant-male, anti-white policies

Based on the anonymous testimony of some FBI informant?

Yeah, you libtards are totally happy with show trials now too, except we can skip the show trials and just get down to kicking people out of their jobs and destroying their careers so they live near poverty.

You are talking about game whose rules were written two hundred years ago in such a way that new tech has no significant impact. And you don't know those rules or the opening moves.

No I don't realize the conspiracy theory you have described is going on.

If so, then it seems to be failing miserably: Obama, who you probably have noticed is not white, is POTUS.

This would seem to be a fly-in-the conspiratorial ointment that is "invisible and has more Democrats pushing soul killing welfare programs that enable a life of drug abuse than it has morons wearing swastikas."

No doubt it is an elaborate smoke-and-mirrors attempt.

:lol:

Yeah, you libtards are totally happy with show trials now too, except we can skip the show trials and just get down to kicking people out of their jobs and destroying their careers so they live near poverty.

Why would one cop resign, and another be FIRED?

Hint: It wasn't because the FBI found them eating free donuts.

Figures a stupid libtard like you wouldn't get it, but yes, the racists are not all toothless hillbillies, dumbass. Would you believe that a KKK member was once sitting on the Supreme Court? Yes you could if you could find it in Wikipedia, lol.

The new racism is not trying to openly harm the black community by law, they are using poison to get the job done for them. Welfare programs that kill self pride, give incentives to fathers to abandon their children, music and art that encourages criminal behavior and tells a lie that they are all animals, and criminalizing pot to keep the jails full are just some of their new tools.

And yes, these people have been infiltrating law enforcement at every level since the black hood klan went underground in the 1930s, and have been passing information to the FBI at least since the 1960s Civil Rights movement to weed out their less violent rivals.

The rest is pointless for me to try to explain to you. You are just too stupid.

Last edited:

Why would one cop resign, and another be FIRED?

Hint: It wasn't because the FBI found them eating free donuts.

Because with so many idiots like you around they knew that they had no chance.

What specific evidence is there that they were KKK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back