Bundy Family Values?

Howey

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
Wow...good ol' Cliven sure does raise some quality material. This one didn't seem to fall far from the tree.

The adult son of a Nevada rancher who hosted armed protesters against federal agents in a cattle roundup dispute in April acknowledged Monday that he faces arrest in a separate criminal case stemming from his felony conviction on burglary and weapon charges.

Cliven Lance Bundy, 34, said during a telephone interview with The Associated Press that he knows he's named in a contempt-of-court warrant issued July 8 in Las Vegas for failing to appear before a Clark County District Court judge who oversees a drug diversion program.

I'm not a lawyer, but aren't convicted felons supposed to stay away from guns? How was this loser allowed to host "armed militia members"?

Wow...good ol' Cliven sure does raise some quality material. This one didn't seem to fall far from the tree.

The adult son of a Nevada rancher who hosted armed protesters against federal agents in a cattle roundup dispute in April acknowledged Monday that he faces arrest in a separate criminal case stemming from his felony conviction on burglary and weapon charges.

Cliven Lance Bundy, 34, said during a telephone interview with The Associated Press that he knows he's named in a contempt-of-court warrant issued July 8 in Las Vegas for failing to appear before a Clark County District Court judge who oversees a drug diversion program.

I'm not a lawyer, but aren't convicted felons supposed to stay away from guns? How was this loser allowed to host "armed militia members"?

One. He wasn't hosting anything. Two. Whatever law applies to him doesn't apply to anyone else. Even if they are standing next to him. If the law is that a convicted felon isn't allowed to own a gun. His brother, father, neighbors and visitors are still allowed to have all the guns they want.

One. He wasn't hosting anything. Two. Whatever law applies to him doesn't apply to anyone else. Even if they are standing next to him. If the law is that a convicted felon isn't allowed to own a gun. His brother, father, neighbors and visitors are still allowed to have all the guns they want.

true. But if even one solitary photo or video of him with a gun in his hand at this time shows up, then his ass is grass. :eusa_whistle:

True, but he cannot. Nor can non violent felony offenders, covicted; thus, be caught with 1/2 of 1 Xanax not prescribed for you, in my state, & be convicted, no firearms.

They are not allowed to own guns...

When asked how he was able to maintain such a close relationship with guns despite his status as a convicted felon, G. Gordon Liddy replied, "Mrs. Liddy has an extensive collection of firearms, some of which she keeps on my side of the bed."

Now, I do not hold Mr. Liddy in any regard, but I always found that response to the question humorous...

In Florida it's "no guns", not in your home, not near you.

When asked how he was able to maintain such a close relationship with guns despite his status as a convicted felon, G. Gordon Liddy replied, "Mrs. Liddy has an extensive collection of firearms, some of which she keeps on my side of the bed."

Now, I do not hold Mr. Liddy in any regard, but I always found that response to the question humorous...

I have to admit, the response is definitely creative....

Do you understand English?

Creative felonies remain felonies.

true. But if even one solitary photo or video of him with a gun in his hand at this time shows up, then his ass is grass. :eusa_whistle:

His ass might be grass but it doesn't mean that the government was not trying to steal his father's property. Nor does it mean that anyone else shouldn't have a gun.

True, but he cannot. Nor can non violent felony offenders, covicted; thus, be caught with 1/2 of 1 Xanax not prescribed for you, in my state, & be convicted, no firearms.

Actually, it depends on state law.

His ass might be grass but it doesn't mean that the government was not trying to steal his father's property. Nor does it mean that anyone else shouldn't have a gun.

Also true, though I see no government taking. He owes fees.

Florida is not the entire universe.

the government wasn't trying to 'steal' anything of bundy's.

in fact, that budys themselves seem to be a family of thieves.

The Bundy Family has had grazing rights to that land for some time.

Mafia Boss Harry Reid wanted to sell that land and the rights to it to a Chinese businessman.

Cliven Bundy was the last man standing in the way.

Better wake the f*ck up because someday YOU might be that last person.

You DO know he lives in Nevada right?

What are they gun Laws in that state? Or do you even care?

I just looked them up. A convicted felon in Nevada is not allowed to own or have guns near him.

May I suggest Google?
So a Convicted Felon cannot go into anyones house who owns guns?

Quote the exact Law so that I can look at it.

Forum List

Back