Teabagger KKK Police Thrown Off Force!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corporations compete, I do not see any agreement along those lines, but, the net effect of corporate governance may be the same.

They compete, but cooperate when it comes to keeping their stooges in office.

Their competition is friendly, at worst its vitriolic, but they loathe and abhor American workers who cost them dearly in the first couple of decades after WW2 when the unions were strong and got their way.

They have been working to roll back those gains ever since.

Warwulf, rather than report your post or further neg you into oblivion, here's a tip -

If you want to say rude things and flame people, save it for The Taunting Arena.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-taunting-arena/

^^^^ Thar she blows!

In forums like this one, avoid the flaming and stick to the discussion, that way, you will not have to be corrected by the mods, have your posts deleted or get a vay-kay.

You can curse or swear, but it has to be part of the discussion and it is only loosely tolerated.

Just a friendly heads up, bud.

:smiliehug:

I don't care who belongs to the KKK; I do care about people doing bad things.

When people do bad things - like burn a cross in the yard - I want them to go to jail.

I'm sick and tired of "The Thought Police."

Sort of like you, trying to police each thread by chiding members? You are not a mod. STFU. Better yet, you and Wake should go get a room and keep your sanctimonious bullshit behind closed doors. Adults are talking about adult subjects, now fuck off.

^^^^ Moderator.

:eusa_hand:

"Adults are talking about adult subjects, now fuck off"

:eusa_clap:

Priceless

Clicked the link saw nothing about Tea Party references in fact this was all I saw.

Favorites
Television
Buck Commander
Buck Commander
Duck Dynasty on A&E
Duck Dynasty on A&E
Other
Phil Robertson Fans, Jase Robertson, Muddy Hammock, R. Lee Ermey, Remembering Deputy Jonathan Pine OCSO EOW 2/11/14, Lake County Sheriff's Office, The Country Barber Shop, Renee Floyd-Scentsy Family Independent Star Consultant, Turkey & Turkey Hunting, Wildgame Innovations, Korky Paulling the Mini Pig, Bowhunting.com, MyFWC, Flextone Game Calls, Sportsmans Hub, Ameristep Quality Hunting, Bowhunting.Net, Tink's Hunting Products

You missed one.

Oathkeepers.

Although Duck Dynasty Fans should have clinched it. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Oath Keepers is what? Subversive? Where does it SAY TEA Party?

Does defending the US Constitution make someone racist? Radical? Unfit to be a cop?

Oath Keepers mission statement:

Oath Keepers is a non-partisan association of current and formerly serving military, reserves, National Guard, veterans, Peace Officers, and Fire Fighters who will fulfill the Oath we swore, with the support of like minded citizens who take an Oath to stand with us, to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, so help us God. Our Oath is to the Constitution

Who can argue with this part of Bowie's statements:

Welfare programs that kill self pride, give incentives to fathers to abandon their children, music and art that encourages criminal behavior and tells a lie that they are all animals, and criminalizing pot to keep the jails full are just some of their new tools.

Just a question. I see no conspiracy, but cannot ignore the harmful effect of generations of dependency, Daniel Moynihan wrote on this 40 years ago.

Who can prove that any such programs exist exactly, and in their entirety, as you have described?

They do not.

Yeah, Moynahan was such a fool; you could have schooled him on real welfare, lol.

/s

I'm not arguing that Welfare programs are perfect, but describing them ONLY in this way is a little silly. To believe it you also must believe that NONE have ENTERED any Welfare program during the past 40 years (Why would they, having no excuse of already being indoctrinated?), and NONE ever having EXITED any welfare program during the past 40 years.

Bullshit, these programs dont have to have 100% effectiveness to accomplish their goal of destroying the black community from within.

The racist underground can be happy with 60% effectiveness and gradual demographic disintegration over time.

And they no doubt are.

Clicked the link saw nothing about Tea Party references in fact this was all I saw.

Favorites
Television
Buck Commander
Buck Commander
Duck Dynasty on A&E
Duck Dynasty on A&E
Other
Phil Robertson Fans, Jase Robertson, Muddy Hammock, R. Lee Ermey, Remembering Deputy Jonathan Pine OCSO EOW 2/11/14, Lake County Sheriff's Office, The Country Barber Shop, Renee Floyd-Scentsy Family Independent Star Consultant, Turkey & Turkey Hunting, Wildgame Innovations, Korky Paulling the Mini Pig, Bowhunting.com, MyFWC, Flextone Game Calls, Sportsmans Hub, Ameristep Quality Hunting, Bowhunting.Net, Tink's Hunting Products

You missed one.

Oathkeepers.

Although Duck Dynasty Fans should have clinched it. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Oath Keepers is what? Subversive? Where does it SAY TEA Party?

Does defending the US Constitution make someone racist? Radical? Unfit to be a cop?

Oath Keepers mission statement:

Oath Keepers is a non-partisan association of current and formerly serving military, reserves, National Guard, veterans, Peace Officers, and Fire Fighters who will fulfill the Oath we swore, with the support of like minded citizens who take an Oath to stand with us, to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, so help us God. Our Oath is to the Constitution

Oath Keepers would oppose the coming Obama Presidency for Life and so they are racist and hate little baby polar bears too.

[
It's a current event. And Howey posted it in Current Events, right where it belongs.

You are not a mod. You have no right to tell him what to do or not.

He has a right to create this thread, just as you have a right to be as stupid as fuck. Since you definitely make use of your right, he can make use of his.

If you don't like it, then tough fuck for you.

So, Stephanie, do you support KKKers being on a police force? :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

It's OK Stephanie. Just wait until we post some news about the vicious, anti-American jews and listen to his teeth gnash and he'll wail like a little bitch.

Warwulf, rather than report your post or further neg you into oblivion, here's a tip -

If you want to say rude things and flame people, save it for The Taunting Arena.

^^^^ Thar she blows!

In forums like this one, avoid the flaming and stick to the discussion, that way, you will not have to be corrected by the mods, have your posts deleted or get a vay-kay.

You can curse or swear, but it has to be part of the discussion and it is only loosely tolerated.

When people do bad things - like burn a cross in the yard - I want them to go to jail.

When Bill Maher also says he is tired of them and calls them 'PC Nazis' then that should be a clue to the wise, but libtards are immune to such things.

Who can argue with this part of Bowie's statements:

Welfare programs that kill self pride, give incentives to fathers to abandon their children, music and art that encourages criminal behavior and tells a lie that they are all animals, and criminalizing pot to keep the jails full are just some of their new tools.

Just a question. I see no conspiracy, but cannot ignore the harmful effect of generations of dependency, Daniel Moynihan wrote on this 40 years ago.

Who can prove that any such programs exist exactly, and in their entirety, as you have described?

They do not.

Yeah, Moynahan was such a fool; you could have schooled him on real welfare, lol.

/s

I'm not arguing that Welfare programs are perfect, but describing them ONLY in this way is a little silly. To believe it you also must believe that NONE have ENTERED any Welfare program during the past 40 years (Why would they, having no excuse of already being indoctrinated?), and NONE ever having EXITED any welfare program during the past 40 years.

Bullshit, these programs dont have to have 100% effectiveness to accomplish their goal of destroying the black community from within.

The racist underground can be happy with 60% effectiveness and gradual demographic disintegration over time.

And they no doubt are.

Well, if you have any proof, it would be interesting to see. Probably in the same file as invisible KKK conspiracies and Alien invasions?

Moynahan's quote was describing what Welfare programs sould NOT be, or ever become, not what he thought they were.

They do not.

/s

And they no doubt are.

Well, if you have any proof, it would be interesting to see. Probably in the same file as invisible KKK conspiracies and Alien invasions?

Moynahan's quote was describing what Welfare programs sould NOT be, or ever become, not what he thought they were.

Moron, if I have to spoon feed you then its pointless.

/s

And they no doubt are.

Moron, if I have to spoon feed you then its pointless.

As I suspected: You have nothing.

:eusa_clap:

Predictability is a virtue, particularly among the poorly educated.

Good news...perhaps the racist attitude of Central Florida police will no longer be tolerated.

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement is expected to release the details of an investigation into two former Fruitland Park police officers who may have ties with the Ku Klux Klan.

An FBI investigation named Deputy Police Chief David Borst and Cpl. George Hunnewell as Klansmen.
Borst resigned Thursday while Hunnewell was fired on Friday. Police Chief Terry Isaacs said an FBI confidential source revealed the two officers from his department were members of the KKK. Isaacs called the allegations “despicable and disgusting.” He said there was no proof or documentation the men were members, aside from information from the source.

Because it's not criminal to be in the KKK, the FBI turned the investigation over to the FDLE to look into the standards and ethics policies to see what action should be taken. FDLE officials also agreed it was not criminal and referred the case to the chief. On Friday, Isaacs began preparing an internal investigation and put the men on administrative leave. But when Borst was called into the chief's office, he immediately resigned and denied everything.
Borst was a veteran officer with more than 20 years of law enforcement service.
Hunnewell's FB, with tea party references.

https://www.facebook.com/george.hunnewell.9

Sorry, his fb page is not an acceptable source, there are no tea party references, and even if there were, it's not an indication that he's a tea party member.

So where is he identified as a tea partier. Because he's a card-carrying liberal, just like Howey the Felon, and the majority of KKK members:

https://www.facebook.com/george.hunnewell.9

Last edited:
From your other *source*:

"....there was no proof or documentation the men were members, aside from information from the source."

"...At this time, the officers will keep their law enforcement certifications."

No proof. The FBI didn't find any criminal activity.

Lame thread, should be in badlands.

From your other *source*:

"....there was no proof or documentation the men were members, aside from information from the source."

"...At this time, the officers will keep their law enforcement certifications."

No proof. The FBI didn't find any criminal activity.

Lame thread, should be in badlands.

Then I guess one cop was "fired" for some other reason.

Eating chocolate donuts seems to be the most resonable offense.

BTW: the link's by-line states that:

FRUITLAND PARK, Fla. —
The Florida Department of Law Enforcement is expected to release the details of an investigation into two former Fruitland Park police officers who may have ties with the Ku Klux Klan

So we are not expected to know the details in the OP's reference.

Not sure if this qualifies the entire thread as Badland Material, but the OP is able to mix Bullshit with Reality in a way that keeps his threads out of the trash heap.

Last edited:
They weren't fired. The CHIEF says the allegations are ridiculous, and put them on admin leave. One of them resigned.

The thread title is not only disingenuous...there is absolutely no reference anywhere to tea party affiliations...but it's a lie on the face of it. Nobody was kicked off the force. They were placed on ADMINISTRATIVE LEAVE by the chief pending investigation, and the CHIEF says the charges are ludicrous.

One of the guys resigned in a huff.

I heard they were liberals anyway. There's just as much supporting evidence for that as there is for any of the garbage in the thread title.
[MENTION=19170]Coyote[/MENTION]

^^^^ Thar she blows!

Sort of like you, trying to police each thread by chiding members? You are not a mod. STFU. Better yet, you and Wake should go get a room and keep your sanctimonious bullshit behind closed doors. Adults are talking about adult subjects, now fuck off.

^^^^ Moderator.

^^^^Moderator.

:lmao: You are worst than a teaper. Perhaps a mentally retarded fat kid who was given hall monitor duties for the day.

Look...someone is running in the forum...go cry to a moderator.

They weren't fired. The CHIEF says the allegations are ridiculous, and put them on admin leave. One of them resigned.

Really?

The article I read says Hunnewell was fired.

Hunnewell was fired on Friday

Apparently, this isn't his First Warning:

Hunnewell has been demoted and faced counseling and disciplinary action in the past.

So while being a Kop in the KKK is not illegal, being an idiot does have consequences.

In the past, he'd been demoted. It doesn't say what for, and is undoubtedly completely unrelated.

What I read is that they were put on admin leave, and one of them quit.

The chief says it's nonsense.

"
Isaacs called the allegations “despicable and disgusting.” He said there was no proof or documentation the men were members, aside from information from the source.
Because it's not criminal to be in the KKK, the FBI turned the investigation over to the FDLE to look into the standards and ethics policies to see what action should be taken.
FDLE officials also agreed it was not criminal and referred the case to the chief.
On Friday, Isaacs began preparing an internal investigation and put the men on administrative leave.
But when Borst was called into the chief's office, he immediately resigned and denied everything."

Investigation details coming after 2 Fruitland Park officers... | www.wftv.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back