TEA Partiers Turn on Their Own! (Video)

I'll Take Politics for $1,000, Alex

A. Coffee Party, Racism, Hatred and some stupid video on the DU

Q. What are "all the things that are supposed to doom the Tea Party Movement"?

Correct!

With only the party faithfuls and the "mad as hell crowd" at the polls in November, Teabaggers will serve Republicans well. But they are going to be a real problem for Republicans in the presidential elections. Claims that Obama is unamerican, a Muslin, a follower of Nazism is not going to play well with moderate voters, particularly the 53% that voted for Obama in the last election. They are going to need a candidate that will appeal to moderate Democrats and independents without totally alienating the far right. They tried this with the McCain Palin duo and we saw how well that worked.

Political analysis for the gay.........................

That dynamic was ALL before the president broke dozens of campaign promises and embarked on governing from the far left. Indeed...........the moderates are jumping ship by the day because more than any other voting block, they dont like getting bamboozled by politicians!!

I've yet to hear someone explain WHY this kid was treated this way if the tea parties really don't have anything to do with the Republican party?

Got it from Democratic Underground. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yep, it's vitally important. He spoke, some of the audience disagreed with him. I disagreed with him too.... not about Palin..... but I certainly disagreed with him about taking up arms. And, it appears, the audience did too. So I guess that says something about the TEA Partiers in attendance.... they are not supportive of armed revolution. I would have thought the left would be pleased by that..... but no. They'd rather focus on TEA Partiers 'turning' on each other.... because we are all supposed to be in lock step with each other.... like lefties are. It's always the problem with those who 'group think'.... they find 'individual thought' a foreign concept.

Got it from Democratic Underground. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yep, it's vitally important. He spoke, some of the audience disagreed with him. I disagreed with him too.... not about Palin..... but I certainly disagreed with him about taking up arms. And, it appears, the audience did too. So I guess that says something about the TEA Partiers in attendance.... they are not supportive of armed revolution. I would have thought the left would be pleased by that..... but no. They'd rather focus on TEA Partiers 'turning' on each other.... because we are all supposed to be in lock step with each other.... like lefties are. It's always the problem with those who 'group think'.... they find 'individual thought' a foreign concept.

"individual thought"?? Sounds like this fellow had some individual critical thought and he was ushered off the stage. You did notice how there was a sign held in front of his face, the crowd turned their back on him, called him a punk, and then at the end his mic was turned off? And this is all in the name of individual thought?? I realize that his rights were not violated but certainly this all is not in the SPIRIT of free speech.

OK, I just watched the video.

And its funny....the audience was with him ALL the way....UNTIL he spoke AGAINST Sarah Palin.

There was not an OUNCE of protest or disagreement...UNTIL he spoke AGAINST Sarah Palin.

Things that make me go hmmm....

OK, I just watched the video.

And its funny....the audience was with him ALL the way....UNTIL he spoke AGAINST Sarah Palin.

There was not an OUNCE of protest or disagreement...UNTIL he spoke AGAINST Sarah Palin.

Things that make me go hmmm....

Yes I think their lack of reaction to the first part, contrasted with the loud reaction to the second.. is the central point here.

I've yet to hear someone explain WHY this kid was treated this way if the tea parties really don't have anything to do with the Republican party?

Because you have yet to prove it?

Prove what? That the kid was shouted down for speaking ill of republicans? This video doesn't prove that? What else do you need? A written transcipt?

CORRECTION:

The kid was shouted down for speaking ill of the Sacred Sarah Palin...Republican Goddess Supreme.

There was no shouts, protests or disagreements before the kid mentioned her.

He clearly stated he did not advocate violence.

I dont agree with the guy either but the people there clearly think the tea party is a Palin Republican movement.

The video is not trustable in your mind because it came from DU?

See how partisanly crippled your brain is.

Because you have yet to prove it?

Prove what? That the kid was shouted down for speaking ill of republicans? This video doesn't prove that? What else do you need? A written transcipt?

Prove it.

I dont agree with the guy either but the people there clearly think the tea party is a Palin Republican movement.

On another forum, I knew a poster who honestly believed that the US government caused earthquakes. He got that 'fact' from DU.... Anyone who is a member of DU is a total idiot.

And, the video proves nothing. The crowd disagreed with him. All the video 'proves' is that TEA party members are not borglike.

On another forum, I knew a poster who honestly believed that the US government caused earthquakes. He got that 'fact' from DU.... Anyone who is a member of DU is a total idiot.

And, the video proves nothing. The crowd disagreed with him. All the video 'proves' is that TEA party members are not borglike.

Funny...that DUmbass would then agree with Chavez...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9QtZkT8OBQ"]YouTube - Chavez: US weapon test caused Haiti earthquake[/ame]

Yeah.... this sounds legit. Another radio disc jockey getting his 15 minutes... nothing here, move on.

Nice try though.

Forum List

Back