Taylor Swift is republican's public enemy #1

Taylor Swift is now kinda irrelevant to the back'n'forths.
TS is one unique highly talented artist, a global entertainment asset and billionaire successful businessWOMAN from Nashville the entertainment heart of the BIBLE BELT.

She went public as a pro-choice Biden Supporter. So our White Christian Bible Belt Nationalists (Republican Evangelicals) are naturally prone to superstition and myth so when Ms Swift betrayed her Bible Belt roots the Republican Christians must rise up and tear Satan’s work down. They have no truth facts or reason to deal with such popular evil so they turn to conspiracy theories and pass the collection plate on Sunday.

Original Sin? We all are sinners and can only be saved by Jesus Christ is one of the ultimate lucrative conspiracy theories out there, in my book,

425560959_10211186557655761_7505716398665564936_n.jpg

:wink_2:

"Considering Taylor Swift's fan base is 12-years-old,
that explains Joe Biden's desire to get her endorsement..."
The DNC is desperate to latch onto a popular figure people listen to who supports their political stooges. Right now, Taylor has the largest following.

Really, that is it. Maybe they can run on Taylor.

I mean. High marks for an excellent avatar. Ha! And good trolling the dads, Brads and Chads too
Couple of things. Colin Cowherd did a segment on this. The amount of on screen time for Taylor in a 3 hour football game ranges from 7 seconds to just under 30 seconds. The other thing I noticed was on my Insta. All these comments about the way her fans are being unhealthy. Screaming and crying with joy. Unhealthy? Remember The Beatles on Ed Sullivan? Same fucking thing yet no mention of it being unhealthy. Fuck, I was like that the first time I saw The Jacksons and Eddie Van Halen.
Haters gonna hate.

You have got to be kidding. Democrats are the LEAST responsbile people in the US by a very wide margin. That isn’t even debatable.
Republicans created the ‘victimhood’ lie to keep the base ignorant, frightened, and going to the polls – Taylor Swift is the most recent example.

And the lie that Taylor Swift is involved in some nefarious conspiracy with President Biden is indeed a manifestation of the right’s contempt for democracy and opposition to political advocacy and involvement.

Bidumb walked in and fucked it up just like obie said he would.
This is a delusional lie.

When Trump left office the unemployment rate was at 6.7%

The unemployment rate in December 2023 was 3.7%; indeed, President Biden has presided over an unemployment rate under 4% for nearly two years — we haven’t seen a rate so low for so long since the Vietnam War.

Republicans created the ‘victimhood’ lie to keep the base ignorant, frightened, and going to the polls – Taylor Swift is the most recent example.

And the lie that Taylor Swift is involved in some nefarious conspiracy with President Biden is indeed a manifestation of the right’s contempt for democracy and opposition to political advocacy and involvement.

I don’t believe in any Swift conspiracy theory.

In general, Democrats are always the victims of something in their minds and nothing is ever their fault. Republicans are for personal responsibility.

I don’t believe in any Swift conspiracy theory.

In general, Democrats are always the victims of something in their minds and nothing is ever their fault. Republicans are for personal responsibility.
Yep, the neo-Bolshevik demented LEFT are always the victims of "the oppressors" which is anyone that disagrees with them.
:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back