Taylor Swift is republican's public enemy #1

Why name them? I asked why they were exempt. Why were they?

and
So the anti-science, know it all's, skipped their jabs. Big f'n deal. But they should not go running to the taxpayer paid House infirmary when they get the sniffles. They should use their internet "doctors"!

Sure Bobby. You never repeat anything from fox, own, or the infamous gateway lying pundit?
I check FOX daily since I do not care to read the daily propaganda posted about Trump daily. But show my posts quoting FOX and I will be pleased to explain when you find even one.

We have no target on Taylor despite the thread title’s usually impermissible feelings

Libs never have anything real to work on nor from so they made her up to be an in danger target
Taylor Swift needs all the publicity she can get and Democrats are extremely happy to supply it in large doses and to them she gives thanks.

She is not the first nor will be the last to find a pro football player and cling to him like she is in need of attention.

We have no target on Taylor despite the thread title’s usually impermissible feelings
She really has no impact on me at all. I am not clear why she charged to the top of the left wing press issues of late.

A Taylor Swift assassination wouldn't go over well, but swatting is a thing now.
She's not running for president. She's just grabbing DJ by the balls. When you're a star, they let you do that.

Taylor Swift needs all the publicity she can get and Democrats are extremely happy to supply it in large doses and to them she gives thanks.

She is not the first nor will be the last to find a pro football player and cling to him like she is in need of attention.
Yep, Taylor has never received any attention before. This is new and exciting!

A Taylor Swift assassination wouldn't go over well, but swatting is a thing now.
She's not running for president. She's just grabbing DJ by the balls. When you're a star, they let you do that.
Dating a football player is what again?

Did you guys know this was happening? I mean I knew there'd been some talk about her and some voter registration stuff, but now they are claiming the Superbowl is rigged because she's dating someone on the team? And apparently RWNJ "media" hosts are melting down over her influence?

Taylor Swift is Smart People's enemy number one. But I'm sure dingbats love her.

Did you guys know this was happening? I mean I knew there'd been some talk about her and some voter registration stuff, but now they are claiming the Superbowl is rigged because she's dating someone on the team? And apparently RWNJ "media" hosts are melting down over her influence?

In roughly a week, after the 49ers beat the Chiefs, we will see if this nonsense by Democrats has died down. I am not the only one predicting the 49ers win. They are favored by the so called football experts.

How is she making you laugh?
Ah, Bob.....you are so not getting the joke.
The joke is on the Trumpaloons who have spawned this laugher of conspiracies.
And too, the other Trumpaloons who are hyperventilating that their MAGA-cult is being called on this lates version of loonery.

It's a joke. And THAT is what is funny. I am so surprised you hadn't figured that out by now.

ps.....you still all in on the Comet Pizza joke too?

Ah, Bob.....you are so not getting the joke.
The joke is on the Trumpaloons who have spawned this laugher of conspiracies.
And too, the other Trumpaloons who are hyperventilating that their MAGA-cult is being called on this lates version of loonery.

It's a joke. And THAT is what is funny. I am so surprised you hadn't figured that out by now.

ps.....you still all in on the Comet Pizza joke too?
This rises from the Democrats aka the left. What conspiracy can you mean? Football players and singers do not run elections.

She's just grabbing DJ* by the balls. When you're a star, they let you do that.
-----------------------------------------------

NOW!! .....THAT....is funny!
A hat-tip to the good poster d0gbreath.

I will be using that over beers & pizza tonight with my golf crew.
Keep it up. And give us more.

(* "DJ = Don Trump_).
I felt a need to explain that as some here are struggling to get the jokes.

-----------------------------------------------

NOW!! .....THAT....is funny!
A hat-tip to the good poster d0gbreath.

I will be using that over beers & pizza tonight with my golf crew.
Keep it up. And give us more.

(* "DJ = Don Trump_).
I felt a need to explain that as some here are struggling to get the jokes.
Few see her as a woman grabbing Trump by his balls. And you think that was funny? If she grabbed Biden by his balls. Would that also be funny?

Forum List

Back