Target loses $9 billion due to backlash from trans kids clothing

After today - Targets losses reach $12.4 Billion.
Kohls loses 18% in last seven days since LGBQT displays. Losses continuing, stock prices will be worse than Covid losses.

7ktf1q.jpg

Have you ever considered that what you promote is hate? Hetero families are not easy as it is.

I promote live and let live. Someone being gay does not impact me at all, someone being trans does not impact me in any way

Why in the world would I be like you people hate them merely for being different than me?

I promote live and let live. Someone being gay does not impact me at all, someone being trans does not impact me in any way

Why in the world would I be like you people hate them merely for being different than me?
I do not disagree with you. I disagree with the agendas. Freedoms are not linear in reality ways of living. I would watch people who have screwed with me dealt with in a harsh manner more than what you represent.

Protecting children isn't a hobby

Leave them alone

Are there any computers in the classroom (or your kid's bedroom) running Microsoft Windows? If so, you're a hypocrite because they are the "wokest" of the woke.

So tell us more about your principles....oh wait...you have none. Fuck off bitch.

Are there any computers in the classroom (or your kid's bedroom) running Microsoft Windows? If so, you're a hypocrite because they are the "wokest" of the woke.

So tell us more about your principles....oh wait...you have none. Fuck off bitch.

Never mention my children again... especially their bedrooms... Butch

You're just annoying and have literally no idea who purchases what or where they decide to shop
You're on a Microsoft Computer currently or is it an Apple? So you're utilizing "woke" technology.

I win.
Just another loudmouth shit spewing leftist... worthless and weak
Meanwhile back in reality...you're all talk about your "principles"....

Fuck off.

Wow.. I saw the Target stock is dropping, and there’s a major sales decline.

Think companies are going to continue to try to force wokeness into their customers?

***Mod Edit: Link to one source Target loses $9B in week following boycott calls over LGBTQ-friendly kids clothing

John Nolte asks some fairly pointed questions about this....

“Target is facing consumer pressures and the effects of recent controversies,” JP Morgan said.

I sure hope so.

Target is also facing its “longest losing streak in 23 years.” Lol.

How’s your Pride Month going so far, Target?

So far, my Pride Month has been pretty awesome.

On May 24, the Target stock price was $143. Today it’s down to $130.

Step outside of the madness for just a moment to take a deep breath and ask yourself this…

How difficult is it to leave the kids alone?

How difficult is it to shield kids from adult stuff?

We know it’s not difficult at all. American corporations have been doing that for 247 years.

So why would Target partner with a literal Satanist to exploit and corrupt children with adult sexuality and deviant fetishes?

I’ll tell you why… Because Target is run by monsters, who want to exploit and corrupt your child.

Target had to have known there would be backlash and that it would cost them billions. How could they not know? After the Bud Light backlash, how can Target play ignorant? And Bud Light got rocked even though it didn’t aim its product at little kids. Target is targeting our kids. Target is seeking to corrupt the innocence of little children. Worse still—and I will never be able to stress this point enough—Target did business with a literal Satanist to corrupt little kids. But here’s the thing…

Great. Still refusing to drive GM cars too? Obama bailed them out.

Ford is "woke" also...they are making an all electric F150.

So what automakers does that leave for you to purchase?
Are you dumb enough to be employing an all-or-nothing demand on your opponent?

Nice hack rhetoric bro

Looks like it'll be a lean month in MAGATLAND

1685651044595.png

All those restaurants, Wal Mart, Target, and now KROGER?
I guess they can live on Scooby Snacks til July.
1685651292613.jpeg

Forum List

Back