Target loses $9 billion due to backlash from trans kids clothing

The evolution of stores selling questionable apparel is moving more and more from what used to e G rated, then PG rated, then R rated and now X rated. At Daytona beach, the shops that sell towels, bikini's and such are just that. Messaging on the apparel that is disgusting and now seems normal.

The evolution of stores selling questionable apparel is moving more and more from what used to e G rated, then PG rated, then R rated and now X rated. At Daytona beach, the shops that sell towels, bikini's and such are just that. Messaging on the apparel that is disgusting and now seems normal.

200w.gif

No doubt, the LGBTQ demographic is a comparatively small one, but that's what makes the outrage over it so ridiculous. It was one . fucking . can. And you guys lost your shit like you just came down with a bad case of Montezuma's Revenge.

Are these companies virtue signaling? Maybe, but roll your eyes and move on. These companies aren't pushing a gay agenda. They're not forcing you to buy gay products.

I get they're not offensive to you and that these logos/images have been around forever. I honestly didn't think much of it either, and I've bought Uncle Ben's and Aunt Jemima since forever. But do you understand why Black Americans may find these images offensive?
They used to be pissed about football....Nascar....Google....Apple....Microsoft.... Somehow they overlook the "attack on our nation's character" when it is a minor inconvenience for them. Conservatives don't have principles...they have hobbies.

BTW - the only way back for Bud Light is to sincerely make a widespread apology tour.
And actually apologize. Specifically, and admit they fucked up.
But they don't have the balls to do that. And because of that, they will never get what they lost back.
Won't happen.
So Bud Light will be discontinued when exactly? Pick a date so I can bring it up later and remind you of what a loser you are.

Selling tuck friendly onesies is not normal. Like it or not, people are still somewhat free to allow into their lives ONLY what they want. If an individual doesn't want gays to exist, Poof. Gone.
TarGay went a bridge too far when they used a satanic designer to promote the gay themed merchandise to children. Leave the children alone.
:laughing0301:

Weird, because I've posted absolutely nothing to that effect but your vivid imagination goes there.

I think you're revealing a lot about yourself, pedo.

p.s. Mods, he called me a pedo first, so it's only fair to return the favor. Sanction me not.
Where did I call you a "pedo?" But don't worry ... I'm not the kind of poster who reports everyone for every little thing (and no ... I'm not criticizing your anatomy. That's between you and your boyfriend).

Wow.. I saw the Target stock is dropping, and there’s a major sales decline.

Think companies are going to continue to try to force wokeness into their customers?

***Mod Edit: Link to one source Target loses $9B in week following boycott calls over LGBTQ-friendly kids clothing
you might wanna look at an historical chart with a 5 year or so timeframe. Target prices didn't take a big 2020 covid hit. I have no idea why, but maybe some of us wanted a bunch of home project tools.

you might wanna look at an historical chart with a 5 year or so timeframe. Target prices didn't take a big 2020 covid hit. I have no idea why, but maybe some of us wanted a bunch of home project tools.

A 13.00 drop in five days is a disaster

I'm quite sure shareholders are going to be vocal

Get in the real world. They made a disaster of a decision and the stock is dropping like a stone

It's mind boggling how you loons try and spin shit.

Here's an idea.... blame Trump
right. lol

btw, it's in the same price range its been in since June 22.

So's Walmart but for some reason it fluctuates more. If you drew a line graph evening out the hills and valleys, its price would be pretty static since June 21.

right. lol

btw, it's in the same price range its been in since June 22.

So's Walmart but for some reason it fluctuates more. If you drew a line graph evening out the hills and valleys, its price would be pretty static since June 21.

You fcking idiot they lost 13.00 a share in five days.... it's a disaster for them

Damn dumbass you're all over the place looking stupid

Why do you keep defending it?

Maybe you should see a therapist
Shrinking Their Patients' Bank Accounts

Psychobabblists found out they could make more money by tricking Gayists to keep coming back to them in order to get reassurance by a professional's opinion that Gayism is perfectly normal. Fairyphilia is a growth industry, spreading from the psychiatrist couch to Hollywood, academia, and the government.

Oh but I think you are, and you're just projecting it on everyone else. A tee shirt with a rainbow on it isn't a sex act, and yet that's the first place your sick-fuck mind goes whenever you see one. You're like a fucked up version of Pavlov's dog, always triggered to froth at the mouth whenever you see the color pink or a rainbow or a dude wearing lipstick

Get over your fucked up self already.
A dude wearing lipstick is really funny.

Forum List

Back