Target loses $9 billion due to backlash from trans kids clothing

Wow.. I saw the Target stock is dropping, and there’s a major sales decline.

Think companies are going to continue to try to force wokeness into their customers?
Probably for whatever reason they just don’t seem to get getting involved in these political and social issues can backfire on them. They have every right to do so but it’s a double edged sword that can cut both ways something Bud Light and Target are learning the hard way.

Think companies are going to continue to try to force wokeness into their customers?
1685052732627.png

I think companies are going to try to appeal to the broadest spectrum of consumers.

Good news for Americans, bad news for conservatives.

Whatever the reason, the decline is not too impressive of the management/marketing team.
1685053249120.png

1685053164426.png

Target hasn't lost $9 billion dollars.
Is three enough?

View attachment 788749

I think companies are going to try to appeal to the broadest spectrum of consumers.

Good news for Americans, bad news for conservatives.

What I don't think they understand, and I speak as one who holds some conservative views, is that not matter how many battles they think they win, it is a war they can't win. They are fighting against human beings who want nothing more than to be treated as such, it will happen regardless of any protests and boycotts. The conservatives finding outrage in the situation lack pragmatism. There are other hills to die on that are more important that granting a very small percentage of humans rights they should not have to fight for.

They are fighting against human beings who want nothing more than to be treated as such...
I used to be fool enough to believe that.

They don't want tolerance and acceptance....They demand that you and I celebrate them, for something that they claim to have no control over, no matter what outrageous and revolting form that "celebration" may take.

Fuck those overbearing, narcissistic degenerates.

***Mod Edit: Link to one source Target loses $9B in week following boycott calls over LGBTQ-friendly kids clothing

BULLSHIT!

9 BILLION in ONE week? BULLSHIT!!!

Even the fucking DEMOCRATS can't blow 9 BILLION of our money in ONE WEEK!!!

The logistics are impossible.

The ONLY way this could happen if ALL THE STOCK HOLDERS SOLD THEIR SHARES TO OTHER COMPANIES!!!!
And that ain't something that will ever happen.

They didn't lose $9 billion
Is three enough?
Not one of those sources is reputable, in fact, EVERY source in a Google search comes from a rightwing website.

You folks will believe anything.

What I don't think they understand, and I speak as one who holds some conservative views, is that not matter how many battles they think they win, it is a war they can't win. They are fighting against human beings who want nothing more than to be treated as such, it will happen regardless of any protests and boycotts. The conservatives finding outrage in the situation lack pragmatism. There are other hills to die on that are more important that granting a very small percentage of humans rights they should not have to fight for.
Are one of those rights is to live off the country? Do nothing and expect everything. A lofty goal.

Forum List

Back