Target loses $9 billion due to backlash from trans kids clothing

Nah, my agenda is tolerance and just accepting people for who they are without slandering them. Your agenda is projecting your sick demented shit onto others.

I understand what you tolerate... grooming kids, putting them on puberty blockers, drag show for kids, perversion of any sort. Yeah, calling us sick doesn't really resonate our way.

Grow up. Nobody buys your self bravado

Target made a horrible business decision, like Bud Light....now they're seeing the results of those decisions

Now gfy....I think you've had a few too many queer beers tonight

Have you seen Ford's commercial for pride truck.

I gotta give it to them. Imagine all those strategists brainstorming what would bring their sales up.

"We need a gay truck." Definitely.." Standing ovations.

And everyone quickly jump onboard of support that great idea, before being called intolerant, bigot, or racist.

Grow up. Nobody buys your self bravado

Target made a horrible business decision, like Bud Light....now they're seeing the results of those decisions

Now gfy....I think you've had a few too many queer beers tonight

Also, this is video from Disney on Memorial Day.

But I think it's all a lie. My cuck neighbor was there with his wife's bull's son and it was beyond packed. They had to turn away all straight people just to have room for all the freaks.

They didn't lose $9 billion

Not one of those sources is reputable, in fact, EVERY source in a Google search comes from a rightwing website.

You folks will believe anything.
The NY Post and National Review are as credible as they get.

The LGBTQXYZ Crowd is going too far. Most people believe n live and let live, but you start cramming things in their face and target young children and young teens, they start to push back. That’s what’s happening now.

You lefties should show your support for Target, and celebrate your deviated disorders by joining mindlike in "Target day of dilation" on June 16.
Bring your own dilators and show support for trans community by dilating in the isles of Target. #TakePride

I do not base my shopping on politics, I am not a moron like you.

Forum List

Back