Target loses $9 billion due to backlash from trans kids clothing

Conservatives need someone to bully and dominate. That is really at the heart of their worldview. They prefer hierarchy to equity. They prefer caste to competition and meritocracy. They live in a world of hierarchy, and they believe that they, as members of the right race/religion, believe they are at the apex of that hierarchy. They need people to bully and dominate. Immigrants. Minorities. Women. Gays. Liberals. The poor.
I have a MAGA acquaintance that belongs to a social club where women are not allowed to sit at the bar. Ya, places like this exist. This guy carried a smart phone for 2 or 3 years before he learned what Google is. He`s a retired high school teacher! His former students should be demanding reparations.

I have a MAGA acquaintance that belongs to a social club where women are not allowed to sit at the bar. Ya, places like this exist. This guy carried a smart phone for 2 or 3 years before he learned what Google is. He`s a retired high school teacher! His former students should be demanding reparations.

I am thoroughly convinced these people would quit going to their favorite restaurant if it added a menu item they did not like

I am thoroughly convinced these people would quit going to their favorite restaurant if it added a menu item they did not like

I don't necessarily have a problem with an individual consumer making a choice to go/not go to an establishment because of some decision that establishment makes, even if I disagree with the basis for that decision.

But organizing a boycott, harassing company workers, exhibiting demonstrably violent ideation by taking an AR-15 and blasting the shit out of their products to make some sort of statement...that's pretty 1930s Europe stuff right there.

Not all boycotts are moral. Judenboycott was really the first of many atrocities committed by the Nazi regime, eventually culminating in Kristallnacht and trains to Auschwitz. These anti-LGBTQ protests are closer to Nuremberg than they are to Selma.

"Hey Andy, think I'll stop at Target and pick up a six pack of Bud Light!" SAID NO CONSERVATIVE, EVER!

I’ve been to 7 graduation open houses so far, several hosted by more liberal parents. Not a single Bud Lite at any of them so far.

Wow.. I saw the Target stock is dropping, and there’s a major sales decline.

Think companies are going to continue to try to force wokeness into their customers?

***Mod Edit: Link to one source Target loses $9B in week following boycott calls over LGBTQ-friendly kids clothing

When will stores learn trannies are a very tiny sliver of the population? And most of them can't afford to buy much because they are mentally ill and social retards. They don't have jobs that can afford them to buy much. Trying to cater to them on a broadscale is like trying to specifically market to half Japanese and half swedish born astronauts.

And half of the lgbwhatever fag group are in the same boat as the trannies.

For all the big retailers and store chains and corporations the vast majority of their clients are average everyday middle Americans. Always has been. That demographic is their core customer base.

By trying to cater to fags and trannies they probably have bare minimum sales increases that are probably negated by the loss of sales from customers like me that are turned off by the company catering to fags and trannies.

And yes, I think they will continue to try and cater to them because ESG scores are secretly leaking into America.

By trying to cater to fags and trannies they probably have bare minimum sales increases that are probably negated by the loss of sales from customers like me that are turned off by the company catering to fags and trannies.

Does designing 0.1% of their product towards a group equal "catering to" that group in your eyes?

If a BBQ joint adds a vegan dish but keeps all the other dishes they already had, are they catering to vegans?

Does designing 0.1% of their product towards a group equal "catering to" that group in your eyes?

If a BBQ joint adds a vegan dish but keeps all the other dishes they already had, are they catering to vegans?
Another funny post from you. You are the gift that keeps on giving.

It's fun, until you realize these fuckers are serious and intend to do serious harm when they have the power they seek. They're not fucking around.
It’s unfortunate you think this way brother. It’s a question of how many Americans would agree with you. …surely the number is low … there is no far right wing in America anymore. There’s a problem today with the far left

It’s interesting that you keep providing your views knowing that it was BLM and the far left that has caused the most political violence in the recent years. Americans will not forget the far left wing violence in the summer of 2020 … We all remember the mass looting…. The illegal Looting and Violence committed by the BLM rioters in the summer of 2020.

Compare that to the pro American legal boycott of whatever companies Americans think are practicing anti-American behavior. And if there are companies that support men going into women’s locker room or playing on women’s sports teams then it’s good to oppose those companies.

Of course not. Everybody else is lying except you. :eusa_shhh:
This claim is as accurate as a "stolen election" in 2020.

Watching people make this claim only exposes their ignorance on how the stock market functions. Did Target "beat the street" in their earnings in the last quarter? Did it show a $9 billion dollar loss that was attributed to "tuck friendly" swimwear?

"Correlation is not causation" means that just because two things correlate does not necessarily mean that one causes the other. As a seasonal example, just because people in the UK tend to spend more in the shops when it's cold and less when it's hot doesn't mean cold weather causes frenzied high-street spending"

This forum proves you are incorrect.
On this Internet forum There’s may be a few people here who have some far right views. But there’s over 300 million people in America and all of the issues are pretty much coming from the far left whether it’s BLM infiltrating sports, the BLM riots, the far left wing riots in 2020 and recently related to race and abortion, or men playing on women sports teams or going into women’s bathrooms are among some of the issues that the democrats have brought us.

Joe Biden is our president right now and prices are much much higher today. Almost across the board compared to 2019. Inflation is at a 50 year high. What makes things all the more worse is we seemingly have a current president and government that supports cancel culture.

Forum List

Back