Target Stores Still Struggle With Men Using Women's Bathroom: $10 Billion + $20 Million Lost

I stopped going to target when they got rid of boys and girls toys. I will probably never show up there again.
Do they even accept your EBT?

Lol a leftwinger mocking EBT...priceless and racist!
When libtards get angry - you see who they really are. Just ask any African-American who has dared to step off of the gub'ment plantation "where they belong" and voted Republican. The type of racism they have to endure from liberals is atrocious. The party of the KKK who fought to keep slavery hasn't changed one iota in 150 years. They still hate African-Americans - only now they try to leverage them as "useful idiots".

When libtards get angry - you see who they really are. Just ask any African-American who has dared to step off of the gub'ment plantation "where they belong" and voted Republican. The type of racism they have to endure from liberals is atrocious. The party of the KKK who fought to keep slavery hasn't changed one iota in 150 years. They still hate African-Americans - only now they try to leverage them as "useful idiots".
I agree. Some of the worst racists I've met have been those on the left. They do it more subtly though.

But Target Stores? It's tempting to get off...target...lol.. when discussing strawmen..

OK, Target is still blowing it. Breitbart informs thusly:

Target Spends $20 Million on One-Person Bathrooms After Transgender Stunt Sparks Boycott - Breitbart
Instead of opening all bathrooms and changing rooms to both sexes — for the benefit of a small number of transgender people — as the company promised in April, it is now set to spend $20 million on building new lockable, single-user restrooms....However, Target is still insisting that it won’t offer single-sex changing rooms to customers. Instead, Target’s changing rooms remain open to both sexes as a sign of support for sexually mixed transgender people.....

So, go shopping at Target if you dare, but don't let your daughters into the changing room. So, no clothes shopping at Target. Just go there for household goods and other sundries. Check. But remember, it still now is a Mecca for sexually deranged men. Changing rooms would be even more of a lure for them. Women don't usually fully undress when they just use the bathroom.

Forum List

Back