Taliban Hostages

Trump wanted out of Afghanistan & surrendered because he wasen't making any money off that war.
That is your opinion, but tell us why you so superior Democrats can only do worst than Trump. You act as if you know exactly what Trump did wrong. You Democrats have been in power for decades, Trump barely in power a few years. So how is it, being so smart and powerful you Democrats are too stupid to fix what Trump did? After all, you proclaim Trump is a moron so how is it Democrats can not do as good as a moron???????

The Taliban guaranteed safe passage. They wanted us to leave.
On the other hand, they know us wanting to leave too. Do you think who is calling the shots in here? Don't tell me it is Joe. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

There mus be some cash in it for Beck.

Where were you & the rest of you MAGA cap wearing turds when Trump wanted to meet with the Taliban on 9/11 & bragged them up more then once because they were nice to him?

Kissing his ass as usual, that's where.
You poot TDS-suffering snowflake, so filled with hate, pain, rage, and disappointment...

:itsok:

Because the Afghanistan Army was reliant upon our military advisors, our intel from the CIA, which Biden ordered to retreat in the middle of the night.

Biden? I thought you've just said was Trump that withdrew troops from Afghanistan?

You really should get your story straight before your next post.

You poot TDS-suffering snowflake, so filled with hate, pain, rage, and disappointment...

:itsok:

Trump praises and gushes over anyone who flatters him. Look at his track record the past 40 years.

A weak and senile US president obviously, and they got him. Thanks for turning America into a veritable doormat.

Nope. They want an end to the war, stability and prosperity... and I suspect they will succeed.

Huh? Why are you being as stupid as a door knob....Biden, is that you?
There is nothing stupid about demanding CONSISTENCY.

If Elektra says it was Trump that got the troops out of Aghanistan then he has to SOMEHOW explain why he is blaming Biden for getting the troops out of Aghanistan.

Reality is that Trump failed to withdraw all troops out of Afghanistan in his 4 years and kicked the can down the road for Biden to finish the messy job. For all of you who say Trump would have done a better job, the FACT is that he had 4 years to do it and DIDN'T.

Last edited:
Trump praises and gushes over anyone who flatters him. Look at his track record the past 40 years.
It's better than Biden's.

For the 2nd time now Joe is responsible for Dead Americans and Americans left behind. He is the 'scandal king's President - non-stop scandals since prior to finishing his time as VP to present day.

The reason Democrats and snowflakes hate Trump so much still is because they know Biden couldn't best Trumps worst day in office. Biden has blood of Americans on his hands again already on top of all the other disasters for which he is responsible.

Biden? I thought you've just said was Trump that withdrew troops from Afghanistan?

You really should get your story straight before your next post.
My story is straight, I forgot that I was talking to the ignorant. In addition to being ignorant, you are simply an idiot, which I see. You have no facts to back up what you think hence you must try to post smartly, which ends up making you look foolish.

Yes, I understand that what you think, will not resemble the facts or who you quote in any way shape or form. I would offer advice to you, but a person born a fool remains a fool.

You should not think, simply quote that which confuses you and I, as well as everyone else will be happy to walk you through the big words and their meaning.

It's better than Biden's.

For the 2nd time now Joe is responsible for Dead Americans and Americans left behind. He is the 'scandal king's President - non-stop scandals since prior to finishing his time as VP to present day.

The reason Democrats and snowflakes hate Trump so much still is because they know Biden couldn't best Trumps worst day in office. Biden has blood of Americans on his hands again already on top of all the other disasters for which he is responsible.

Wait and see what happens.

Forum List

Back