Taliban Hostages

Trump lowered the troops to less then 2500. How in hell do you think we were supposed to support 2 airports, Clown.

Parrot Trump, look like a fool.
Yet there were no issues until your hero American Abandoning Talibans Bitch *Joe took over.

I knew I smelled euro-shit.

I'm surprised you'd eat the corn out of that stuttering fuck's diaper, and yet you're not even one of us. You're a sick, twisted little fuck.

Thank you for your kind words. Didn't knoe I was dealing with an intellectual giant.

I’m not the president dipshit. I don’t need to come up with a solution. Talibans Bitch *Joe is who you should be asking.
The way you were running your piehole I thought you knew everything.

So much for that idea.

Look where the Taliban came from in 1994 and what they tried to accomplish.. They are much older now and more mature.

Sure I can see.....now they are capable to work with an American turnip in the WH

1630979342805.png

Anyone else notice no planes carrying Americans took flight today. Biden's diplomacy looks as bad as his military strategy.

You now claim the taliban did not rape and murder any girls?

Christians and women are safe. Is what you are claiming?

Cut the bs already, you don't have a story like that because there has not been any reports of Taliban attacking Americans since they took control.

Maybe that will change, but they know pissing America off right now is not in their interest.

Cut the bs already, you don't have a story like that because there has not been any reports of Taliban attacking Americans since they took control.

Maybe that will change, but they know pissing America off right now is not in their interest.
No reports of the Taliban attacking Americans? CNN is not reporting this? You can not find a google answer?

Maybe that is because the country was taken over by the Taliban which does not have a news service?

Nobody is calling you telling you they were attacked? I guess if nobody personally tells you, it never happened.

But hey, you have your idea of what an attack is, a certain threshold or criteria must be met. Why not tell me what you will accept as an attack, that way I do not waste your precious time.

Breaking all agreements, seizing all our military equipment, seizing all the major capitals, emptying the prisons, surrounding the airport preventing people from getting in, suicide bombings, all now, completely controlled by the Taliban.

Yes, nothing to see here, move on Americans, Biden did a good job, the reporters are all removed from Afghanistan, there is nothing more to see or hear. Everything is fine.

Biden and the Democrats say so, move on!

Forum List

Back