Taliban Hostages

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
The Taliban have reportedly prevented several planes intended to evacuate hundreds of people from leaving Afghanistan for days now. At least four planes have been prevented from taking off for unclear reasons. An Afghan official reportedly stated that the hundreds of passengers were all Afghans—saying that many did not have proper visas or passports. But some American lawmakers have said there are Americans among those attempting to evacuate.

Fine job Biden, ya fricken vegetable.

Taliban Holds Planes Full of Evacuees as Congressman Talks of 'Hostages'

The Taliban have reportedly prevented several planes intended to evacuate hundreds of people from leaving Afghanistan for days now. At least four planes have been prevented from taking off for unclear reasons. An Afghan official reportedly stated that the hundreds of passengers were all Afghans—saying that many did not have proper visas or passports. But some American lawmakers have said there are Americans among those attempting to evacuate.

Why shouldn't they? there is no one there anymore to make them do otherwise.

If Joe were a doctor, he'd cut you open first to operate then give you the anesthesia in the recovery room.

Russia, China, Iran and NoKo laugh when they see how weak Biden is. They know they can do whatever they want wherever they want and Biden won't do a thing. The US is as weak as I've ever seen it under this loser. Bring Trump back.

The Taliban considers Glen Beck to be a terrorist, that's what's holding up those planes, they were a christian group associated with him.

Russia, China, Iran and NoKo laugh when they see how weak Biden is. They know they can do whatever they want wherever they want and Biden won't do a thing. The US is as weak as I've ever seen it under this loser. Bring Trump back.
What you really need to say is, those Powers were laughing behind Trump's back. That was really sad, does Trump thought he was a great leader and diplomat. He didn't know the first thing about it either.

The Taliban denies there are any Americans and claims none of the afghans have passports so they can't leave.

Too many different stories to know the facts
There are 'stories' & then there are LIES ...

We KNOW there are Americans there.

We KNOW, from reporters in the ground, that the Taliban were confiscating and destroying passports at their checkpoints...

Why is anyone seriously hesitating for a second to consider what BS the Taliban is saying as 'truth'....,

Now it's Glen Beck's fault Americans were / are being left behind?

:auiqs.jpg:
For years he said they were terrorists, now thanks to Trump legitimizing them, they are calling a spade a spade. Glenn Beck is a terrorist.

There are 'stories' & then there are LIES ...

We KNOW there are Americans there.

We KNOW, from reporters in the ground, that the Taliban were confiscating and destroying passports at their checkpoints...

Why is anyone seriously hesitating for a second to consider what BS the Taliban is saying as 'truth'....,
We are getting conflicting stories all around. My point is none of the sources can be trusted.

What you really need to say is, those Powers were laughing behind Trump's back. That was really sad, does Trump thought he was a great leader and diplomat. He didn't know the first thing about it either.
Yet he did infinitely better than Biden and his fuck-ups.

The world is laughing at Biden.

Our enemies are laughing at Biden.

Our allies have turned their back in him.

He has lost ALL credibility after promising Our allied leaders at the G7 Summit he would not abandon their people in Afghanistan and promising Americans he would not leave until ALL of our peopwerwere out..

He & his administration are trying to convince Americans to forget about those he left behind, to trust him & his administration to keep working on getting them out, but to move on now

F* That! You don't leave people behind, & you never forget.

This is the largest f*-up / betrayal by an American President in US history.

We are getting conflicting stories all around. My point is none of the sources can be trusted.
BS! You are looking for reasons to excuse Biden's failure.

You may not, but I believe a US citizen left behind / trapped in Afghanistan, on video, pleading for help & telling us what is happening there more than I trust that lying SOB who promised not to leave until ALL Americans were out!

BS! You are looking for reasons to excuse Biden's failure.

You may not, but I believe a US citizen left behind / trapped in Afghanistan, on video, pleading for help & telling us what is happening there more than I trust that lying SOB who promised not to leave until ALL Americans were out!
Yes, I, GMU, a diehard leftist am looking for excuses for my good buddy Biden....

Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha

Forum List

Back