Taliban Hostages

No reports of the Taliban attacking Americans? CNN is not reporting this? You can not find a google answer?

Maybe that is because the country was taken over by the Taliban which does not have a news service?

Nobody is calling you telling you they were attacked? I guess if nobody personally tells you, it never happened.

But hey, you have your idea of what an attack is, a certain threshold or criteria must be met. Why not tell me what you will accept as an attack, that way I do not waste your precious time.

Breaking all agreements, seizing all our military equipment, seizing all the major capitals, emptying the prisons, surrounding the airport preventing people from getting in, suicide bombings, all now, completely controlled by the Taliban.

Yes, nothing to see here, move on Americans, Biden did a good job, the reporters are all removed from Afghanistan, there is nothing more to see or hear. Everything is fine.

Biden and the Democrats say so, move on!
Living on fantasies is no way to go through life.

Come back when you have anything at all

Living on fantasies is no way to go through life.

Come back when you have anything at all
thank you for sharing your life experience,
You dont have anything yet you post? I dont reply to you, to convince you, I know your mind is made up. Other people see your posts, they see you never post any facts, hell, they see you barely post opinion. You simply troll. Everyone sees that. So I play along, and reply, adding facts as I go.

Supporting the Taliban, you really are a brutal person. What is it about them that you like so much, that they do what you can only dream of? That they are physically able to do what you can not. Go ahead and tell us about your fascination with the taliban.

thank you for sharing your life experience,
You dont have anything yet you post? I dont reply to you, to convince you, I know your mind is made up. Other people see your posts, they see you never post any facts, hell, they see you barely post opinion. You simply troll. Everyone sees that. So I play along, and reply, adding facts as I go.

Supporting the Taliban, you really are a brutal person. What is it about them that you like so much, that they do what you can only dream of? That they are physically able to do what you can not. Go ahead and tell us about your fascination with the taliban.

You said American women and children are being raped and murdered by Taliban, I'm just asking you where you got that idea from aside from your imagination.

Your response to this basic question is laughable nonsense about me personally.

You said American women and children are being raped and murdered by Taliban, I'm just asking you where you got that idea from aside from your imagination.

Your response to this basic question is laughable nonsense about me personally.
quote the post,
and yes, your basic responses are laughable nonsense,

But the question lingers, why do you love, defend, and promote the Taliban. Certainly, you are not too stupid to answer when your actions beg the question. Yet, here we are, why do you love the taliban.

They are Afghan Americans.

There are American expats living all over the middle east ... families from NJ, Alabama, Texas wherever. They don't go to Afghanistan. The only families over there are Afghan/Americans.. They aren't named Jones and they aren't Catholic or Protestant.

Some of these Afghan/Americans want to stay to make their fortunes or just help the country recover.
Many of them also do not want to live under the Taliban and will face death if they are not removed. That will be Quid Pro's legacy.

Many of them also do not want to live under the Taliban and will face death if they are not removed. That will be Quid Pro's legacy.

If they feared the Taliban, they would have left with the airlifts.

Have you ever lived in a Muslim country? They tend to be modest, conservative and family oriented.. And, historically they loosen up with stability and prosperity. The path to modernity is tricky.. Fighting them and trying to force change on them makes them reactionary.

Not much different than fundamentalists in the US...You can't ridicule people and force change on them.

We should have left Afghanistan years ago..
ENRON wasn't worth it.

If they feared the Taliban, they would have left with the airlifts.

Have you ever lived in a Muslim country? They tend to be modest, conservative and family oriented.. And, historically they loosen up with stability and prosperity. The path to modernity is tricky.. Fighting them and trying to force change on them makes them reactionary.

Not much different than fundamentalists in the US...You can't ridicule people and force change on them.

We should have left Afghanistan years ago..
ENRON wasn't worth it.
They also tend to force "modest, conservative and family oriented" at gunpoint. The Taliban are not modern, moderate Muslims, they are radical Muslims, and the Koran has not changed. They will enforce their beliefs and people will be tortured and killed. This will be laid at Quid Pro's feet.

They also tend to force "modest, conservative and family oriented" at gunpoint. The Taliban are not modern, moderate Muslims, they are radical Muslims, and the Koran has not changed. They will enforce their beliefs and people will be tortured and killed. This will be laid at Quid Pro's feet.

The Taliban has grown up since they were young war orphans trying to force law and order on war ravaged Afghanistan. What Muslim countries have you lived in? Do you remember the giant step backwards the Arab world took in 1979 after the Iranian revolution and the siege on the grand mosque in Mecca?

Ignorant people are trying to condemn Biben. It's not working. Remember Trump brokered this deal with the Taliban leaving the Afghan government out of it completely, it was such a sweet deal for the Taliban, they would have never renegotiated the deal. This is Trump's legacy, what he left Biden with
and did a great job. That last plane getting out of Kabul was carrying hundreds of soldiers, they could have easily shot down that plane. Thank God Biden got us out of there by the deadline. Those who chose to stay behind after being offered incentives to get out of their 19 times should be left on their own. They obviously thought, as did everyone else, that the Taliban would take over after extended fighting. The Afghans chose to go down without a fight. You really think we should be dying over there for them. I think not.
Oh STFU already. Over and over all you robotic Trump-hating, Biden sack-lickers can do is to repeat, 'Trump Brokered This Deal.'

Biden tried to save his ass by declaring, "I made the decision to leave Afghanistan - anyone criticizing me for my f*-up is declaring they wanted us to stay FOREVER.' ....and you idiots cheered and shouted support for the inept traitorous liar.

- BIDEN did not make the decision to leave Afghanistan - TRUMP DID....but thank all of you snowflakes for showing support for Trump's decision.
- Biden was just entrusted with affecting the withdrawal.....and he COMPLETELY f*ed it up!

I have written this before, but idiots like you STILL keep parroting the same stupid talking point. So, I will post it again, and this time I will type it slowly so you snowflakes can keep up:

President Trump did not order / allow the military to be pulled out of Afghanistan before US citizens and allies were pulled out - BIDEN DID.

President Trump did not surrender Bagram Air Base, giving up a 2-runway airport and abandoning approx 6,000 hard-core Al Qaeda and ISIS terrorists, who the Taliban released and unleashed on the remaining Americans once they took over Bagram - BIDEN DID.

President Trump did not refuse to secure Kabul, providing more protection / security for the withdrawal & ensuring Americans could safely make their way to the Kabul airport and instead hand the city over to the Taliban...and Al Qaeda and ISIS - BIDEN DID.

President Trump did not turn the US withdrawal into 'Custer's Last Stand' by allowing the terrorists to encircle the airport - turning Americans and allies at the Kabul airport into 'fish in a barrel' - BIDEN DID.

President Trump did not allow the terrorists to surround the airport, put up checkpoints in and out, stop Americans and allies from getting to the airport, seize and destroy their passports, and beat Americans - BIDEN DID.

President Trump did not ignore the reports of this going on and lie to the American people about how this was NOT going on - BIDEN DID.

President Trump did not know this was going on, did not know Americans could not make it to the airport and order US military to remain inside the airport instead of going out rescuing stranded US citizens - BIDEN DID.

President Trump did not order our military to guard an airport being used to rescue Americans, an airport Americans could not get to - BIDEN DID.

President Trump did not know about, did not give a countdown for, and did not prevent the attack that killed 13 American service members and killed / wounded many others - BIDEN DID.

President Trump did not put Afghanis ahead of American citizens, filling planes with Afghanis and few Americans, did not fail to do adequate security checks, and did not bring at least 100 terrorist-associated Afghanis to the US - BIDEN DID.

President Trump did not tell Americans to come to the airport to be rescued, refused to provide them with any assistance, and tell them, 'You are on your own. We can not / will not help you.' - BIDEN DID.

President Trump did not allow the Taliban and the calendar become his master, did not allow them to dictate his actions, did not surrender to the Taliban's demands to the point of choosing to abandon / leave Americans citizens behind in the hands of vicious violent terrorists - BIDEN DID.

President Trump did not promise our allied leaders at the G7 Summit that the US would NOT abandon their people, would protect them, and would get them out, only to end up being a lie and doing what he promised he would not - BIDEN DID.

President Trump did not shatter all faith and alliances with allied nations, was not voted in Contempt of Parliament...the UK did not earn the UK's rebuke and declaration that it would no longer support the US' military endeavors any longer as long as 'this' President remained in office - BIDEN DID.

President Trump did not promise he would NOT leave Afghanistan until all Americans were evacuated...then break that promise, leaving hundreds of Americans behind, destroying his credibility forever - BIDEN DID.

President Trump did not block private planes carrying stranded US citizens from taking off / leaving Afghanistan - BIDEN DID.

Trump did not claim credit for 4 US citizens being rescued when it was really non-govt US citizens who got them out - BIDEN DID.

It is not TRUMP who is slow-walking efforts to get Americans out, as if this was not a life-and-death situation - it is BIDEN DID.

Trump did not fail every aspect of this withdrawal, did not humiliate the US, did not damage alliances and relationships, did not fail as Commander and Chief, and did not once again take actions to make his poll numbers nose dive due to failure - BIDEN DID.

It is not Trump's Secretary of Defense (Austin) who was too busy ordering the military to stand down and affect a 'witch hunt' to find white 'supremacists' - aka 'Conservatives' - and kick them out of the military to focus on getting US civilians out of Afghanistan then pull the military out - it was BIDEN's.

It is not Trump's Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (Milley) who was too busy ordering all military academies to teach Critical Race Theory to focus on getting American citizens then pulling the military out of Afghanistan - it was BIDEN's.

These are undeniable, proven factual, reported, recorded, hard, stone cold FACTS you reality-fleeing TDS-suffering idiots can't bring yourselves to accept.

Hell, do you even know Trump is not President anymore, That Joe 'Dementia-ravaged, CCP/Russia-owned' Biden is now President.

Are you fairies still refusing to admit you remember how Joe Biden declared about all the things that have gone and continue to go to shit under his Presidency, "THE BUCK STOPS HERE"!?
- "B...B...B...BUT TRUMP!" :206:

Biden did not say he was going to hike up his skirt, run away, and be screaming the whole time how his failures are Trump's fault, but that is exactly what Joe Biden - and you snowflakes - have done and continue to do!

The Taliban has grown up since they were young war orphans trying to force law and order on war ravaged Afghanistan. What Muslim countries have you lived in? Do you remember the giant step backwards the Arab world took in 1979 after the Iranian revolution and the siege on the grand mosque in Mecca?
You know the videos of torture and execution will be coming out. How do you plan to excuse them?

The Taliban have reportedly prevented several planes intended to evacuate hundreds of people from leaving Afghanistan for days now. At least four planes have been prevented from taking off for unclear reasons. An Afghan official reportedly stated that the hundreds of passengers were all Afghans—saying that many did not have proper visas or passports. But some American lawmakers have said there are Americans among those attempting to evacuate.

Fine job Biden, ya fricken vegetable.

Taliban Holds Planes Full of Evacuees as Congressman Talks of 'Hostages'
My first reaction was to think of posting, "Don't blame me; I voted for Trump," but this is far too serious for such light-heartedness. This, along with the deaths of those already killed and those who will be killed are not only on the hands of Joe Biden and the Democratic Party. That blood is on the hands of each and every person who hated Trump so much that they voted for the person getting 5% in the primaries before being anointed by James Clyburn to be President.

It didn't matter to the Trump-hating left that Biden was known to be, and was always, a bumbling idiot; he wasn't Trump. Now Not-Trump is president and America is the laughing stock of the world, Americans are dying, they are bragging about only leaving 10% of Americans behind as hostages to the Taliban, and are talking about conditions on which they will recognize the Taliban as a legitimate government.

All of you who voted for Biden, this is on you, personally. When you lay your head on your pillow at night, and all is quiet and you're alone with your thoughts, know that your irrational hatred for Trump has led to the deaths of more Americans, to the rape and beheading of little girls and women, to the demise of our military alliances that might be needed to save us or others in the future. You did this.

My first reaction was to think of posting, "Don't blame me; I voted for Trump," but this is far too serious for such light-heartedness. This, along with the deaths of those already killed and those who will be killed are not only on the hands of Joe Biden and the Democratic Party. That blood is on the hands of each and every person who hated Trump so much that they voted for the person getting 5% in the primaries before being anointed by James Clyburn to be President.

It didn't matter to the Trump-hating left that Biden was known to be, and was always, a bumbling idiot; he wasn't Trump. Now Not-Trump is president and America is the laughing stock of the world, Americans are dying, they are bragging about only leaving 10% of Americans behind as hostages to the Taliban, and are talking about conditions on which they will recognize the Taliban as a legitimate government.

All of you who voted for Biden, this is on you, personally. When you lay your head on your pillow at night, and all is quiet and you're alone with your thoughts, know that your irrational hatred for Trump has led to the deaths of more Americans, to the rape and beheading of little girls and women, to the demise of our military alliances that might be needed to save us or others in the future. You did this.

When snowflakes lay there heads down at night they drift soundly off to sleep without a care in the world, comforted by the fact that with the US going to hell in a handbasket due to Biden's continuous scandals and failures, AT LEAST THERE ARE NO MORE MEAN, OFFENSIVE TWEETS.

:auiqs.jpg:

Is that what you are doing? I am claiming the Taliban is bad, you are saying that is baseless.

You did it again, you are supporting and defending the Taliban.
No, you claimed that Taliban is raping and killing American women and children Biden left behind.

I just keep asking you where you pulled that from, if not your ass. You can't seem to answer...because it was in fact a claim out of your ass.

All Americans that were looking to leave have now left. Sorry to disappoint.

No, you claimed that Taliban is raping and killing American women and children Biden left behind.

I just keep asking you where you pulled that from, if not your ass. You can't seem to answer...because it was in fact a claim out of your ass.

All Americans that were looking to leave have now left. Sorry to disappoint.

Talk about pulling shit out of your ass.

How could you possibly know that?

Forum List

Back