Taliban Hostages

Now it's Glen Beck's fault Americans were / are being left behind?

:auiqs.jpg:
So the question is why is Pedo JO so against flying citizens and refugees home when he so loves the illegals? Do they know something that he doesn't want talked about her, or is actively working with the terrorists to keep victims there.

The Taliban considers Glen Beck to be a terrorist, that's what's holding up those planes, they were a christian group associated with him.
There mus be some cash in it for Beck.
There are 'stories' & then there are LIES ...

We KNOW there are Americans there.

We KNOW, from reporters in the ground, that the Taliban were confiscating and destroying passports at their checkpoints...

Why is anyone seriously hesitating for a second to consider what BS the Taliban is saying as 'truth'....,
Where were you & the rest of you MAGA cap wearing turds when Trump wanted to meet with the Taliban on 9/11 & bragged them up more then once because they were nice to him?

Kissing his ass as usual, that's where.

Why would you think that? Explain.

The Taliban were uneducated war orphans who tried to restore order and went completely overboard.

I think you will see lots of changes to include no Burqua just a headscarf and modest dress... Girls will go to school and work. They have vowed to destroy ISIS.

With what the Chinese are doing with soft power, I think there will also be jobs and prosperity.

The Taliban denies there are any Americans and claims none of the afghans have passports so they can't leave.

Too many different stories to know the facts

Real accounts paints a very different picture...

If the Airport was actually operational it would help a lot... EU/US could send in a charter plane and just take people with foreign passports... Standard fare in these situations...

I don't think a lot of people get it... Taliban want rid of Americans... They want them safely removed from the country... They want to get on with the next chapter which might not be too helpful having witnesses...

...so why are you blaming Biden? :slap:
Because the Afghanistan Army was reliant upon our military advisors, our intel from the CIA, which Biden ordered to retreat in the middle of the night.

I did not realize you were completely ignorant as to current events, I assumed if one commented they would care enough to at least learn the basic facts.

If the Airport was actually operational it would help a lot... EU/US could send in a charter plane and just take people with foreign passports... Standard fare in these situations...

I don't think a lot of people get it... Taliban want rid of Americans... They want them safely removed from the country... They want to get on with the next chapter which might not be too helpful having witnesses...

There were two airports that were fully operational....until Bidumb worked his magic.

There were two airports that were fully operational....until Bidumb worked his magic.
Trump lowered the troops to less then 2500. How in hell do you think we were supposed to support 2 airports, Clown.

Parrot Trump, look like a fool.

I smell Biden's Admin flexing his muscles and showing "hey, who is the boss here" to US people. No wonder no MSM reported this

Trump lowered the troops to less then 2500. How in hell do you think we were supposed to support 2 airports, Clown.

Democrats could not do what Trump did?

Democrats can not militarily and with diplomacy do what Trump did. Thank you for letting us know.

The Taliban were uneducated war orphans who tried to restore order and went completely overboard.

I think you will see lots of changes to include no Burqua just a headscarf and modest dress... Girls will go to school and work. They have vowed to destroy ISIS.

With what the Chinese are doing with soft power, I think there will also be jobs and prosperity.
Afghan has some resources which need to benefit someone under the table...

Those mines don't dig themselves...

True.. Taliban wants us to go home.

Afghan has some resources which need to benefit someone under the table...

Those mines don't dig themselves...

What do you mean under the table? Mining concessions will share revenue with the Afghans.. Probably 50/50.

Democrats could not do what Trump did?

Democrats can not militarily and with diplomacy do what Trump did. Thank you for letting us know.
Trump wanted out of Afghanistan & surrendered because he wasen't making any money off that war.

And the Taliban had not taken over either airport back then...go figure...dumbass.

And the Taliban had not taken over either airport back then...go figure...dumbass.

The Taliban want us to leave.. They still have to deal with ISIS , the warlords and the Afghan Mafia.

The Tajiks are Sunni but they also oppose ISIS.

Did you read it? When there were 2500 troops, the airports were open.

Forum List

Back