Taliban Hostages

Trump wanted out of Afghanistan & surrendered because he wasen't making any money off that war.
Trump was not making any money being president, first president in history to refuse a salary for doing that job. Further, Trump is already rich beyond what he could possible make and get away with as being the president.

Of course, we do know that Biden does use wars and foreign policy to make millions for his family.

Should we go through the list on how Biden profited from his position as a politician the last 50 years?

LOLOL.. Every world leader had Trump's number before he was ever sworn in.
so? most world leaders love Trump and his policies. Nobody appreciates a corrupt Democrat such as Biden.

As we know, Biden blackmails world leaders to do his bidding, like keeping his son out of jail in the Ukraine in exchange for billions in foreign aid.

My story is straight, I forgot that I was talking to the ignorant. In addition to being ignorant, you are simply an idiot, which I see. You have no facts to back up what you think hence you must try to post smartly, which ends up making you look foolish.

Yes, I understand that what you think, will not resemble the facts or who you quote in any way shape or form. I would offer advice to you, but a person born a fool remains a fool.

You should not think, simply quote that which confuses you and I, as well as everyone else will be happy to walk you through the big words and their meaning.

Thats a lot of words to say nothing at all.

You said Trump withdrew troops out of the Afghanistan and I'm just asking the obvious question of why you are then blaming Biden for withrawing troops out of the Afghanistan.

Your story is anything but striaght, it is a bunch of self-contradicting horseshit.

The Taliban were uneducated war orphans who tried to restore order and went completely overboard.

I think you will see lots of changes to include no Burqua just a headscarf and modest dress... Girls will go to school and work. They have vowed to destroy ISIS.

With what the Chinese are doing with soft power, I think there will also be jobs and prosperity.
Youre just saying nice things about the Taliban, but you offer zero proof to support this preposterous claim. Get this childish shit out of my face.

What you really need to say is, those Powers were laughing behind Trump's back. That was really sad, does Trump thought he was a great leader and diplomat. He didn't know the first thing about it either.
They were laughing and behaving...must suck to be as mentally ill as you.

Thats a lot of words to say nothing at all.

You said Trump withdrew troops out of the Afghanistan and I'm just asking the obvious question of why you are then blaming Biden for withrawing treoops out of the Afghanistan.

Your story is self-contradicting horseshit.
No, it is very simple.

I am stating as President, Biden is in command of the Armed Forces. I stated Biden ordered the remaining military advisors and the cia to surrender the airbase in Kabul and retreat from the country.

No contradiction, the person who gave that order is Biden, commander and chief of the US armed forces.

No, it is very simple.

I am stating as President, Biden is in command of the Armed Forces. I stated Biden ordered the remaining military advisors and the cia to surrender the airbase in Kabul and retreat from the country.

No contradiction, the person who gave that order is Biden, commander and chief of the US armed forces.
Oh ok so it was Biden, not Trump, that got all troops out of Afghanistan. Unlike Biden, Trump would leave remaining military in Afghanistan, right?

Thats the story that you think does not contradict your claim that Trump got all troops out of Afghanistan like he promised.

voletar-ojos-girar-ojos.gif

Last edited:
Biden deserted women and children, leaving them behind enemy lines, to be raped and murdered by the Taliban
Trump would never do that! He would responsibly get every last person out and there would not be any problems.

Thats a nice fantasy you have but reality is that he had FOUR FUCKING YEARS TO DO THAT and did not.

Thats a nice fantasy you have but reality is that he had FOUR FUCKING YEARS TO DO THAT and did not.
And Biden fucked Afghanistan up as soon as he touched it.

I guess Biden should of followed Trump's example, Biden should of spent 4 years on diplomacy and military action to not fuck up Afghanistan.

Thank you for pointing that out.

There mus be some cash in it for Beck.

Where were you & the rest of you MAGA cap wearing turds when Trump wanted to meet with the Taliban on 9/11 & bragged them up more then once because they were nice to him?

Kissing his ass as usual, that's where.
you forgot to mention that Trump bombed them a few days after talks with them ..

And Biden fucked Afghanistan up as soon as he touched it.

I guess Biden should of followed Trump's example, Biden should of spent 4 years on diplomacy and military action to not fuck up Afghanistan.

Thank you for pointing that out.

NO. Biden should not have. Biden should have done what he promised to America to do - withdraw American troops out of Afghanistan.

Exit is messy, but big picture is that unlike Trump (and Obama before him) Biden delivered on his promise.

NO. Biden should not have. Biden should have done what he promised to America to do - withdraw American troops out of Afghanistan.
A shame Biden did not promise to bring back all our Women and Children.
A shame Biden did not promise to bring back our military weapons.
A shame Biden did not promise to leave no terrorists in a position to attack the USA

The Taliban want us to leave.. They still have to deal with ISIS , the warlords and the Afghan Mafia.

The Tajiks are Sunni but they also oppose ISIS.

Great, move the goalpost.

A shame Biden did not promise to bring back all our Women and Children.
A shame Biden did not promise to bring back our military weapons.
A shame Biden did not promise to leave no terrorists in a position to attack the USA

What women and children.

Yet he did infinitely better than Biden and his fuck-ups.

The world is laughing at Biden.

Our enemies are laughing at Biden.

Our allies have turned their back in him.

He has lost ALL credibility after promising Our allied leaders at the G7 Summit he would not abandon their people in Afghanistan and promising Americans he would not leave until ALL of our peopwerwere out..

He & his administration are trying to convince Americans to forget about those he left behind, to trust him & his administration to keep working on getting them out, but to move on now

F* That! You don't leave people behind, & you never forget.

This is the largest f*-up / betrayal by an American President in US history.
Ignorant people are trying to condemn Biben. It's not working. Remember Trump brokered this deal with the Taliban leaving the Afghan government out of it completely, it was such a sweet deal for the Taliban, they would have never renegotiated the deal. This is Trump's legacy, what he left Biden with
and did a great job. That last plane getting out of Kabul was carrying hundreds of soldiers, they could have easily shot down that plane. Thank God Biden got us out of there by the deadline. Those who chose to stay behind after being offered incentives to get out of their 19 times should be left on their own. They obviously thought, as did everyone else, that the Taliban would take over after extended fighting. The Afghans chose to go down without a fight. You really think we should be dying over there for them. I think not.

Forum List

Back