Taliban going door to door to capture sex slaves

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
What a gift from Joe “Fingers” Biden, the Taliban are now going door to door to rape women and take child sex slaves.

Well you know, it’s just “their culture”.

Looks like Afghanistan is sliding back to the 10th century.

GW Bush, those PNAC shit bags, and EVERY politician that voted to support the destruction of, and the continued warfare on the people of Afghanistan are DIRECTLY to blame.

What a gift from Joe “Fingers” Biden, the Taliban are now going door to door to rape women and take child sex slaves.

Dumb Donald was the first to end the decades old investment in Afghanistan, you praised him. Now that President Biden has brought our troops home, you attack him. Of course you're not very bright but why prove yourself to be a hypocrite too?

Afghanistan deserves the government it gets. If the people won’t fight the Taliban, they deserve to be its slaves.

Muslims in 39 countries asked Muslims whether they want sharia law, a legal code based on the Quran and other Islamic scripture, to be the official law of the land in their country. Responses on this question vary widely. Nearly all Muslims in Afghanistan (99%) and most in Iraq (91%) and Pakistan (84%) support sharia law as official law.

WE imposed our ideals on them. Isn't that what all of those assholes said they wanted to do to us? It's all hypocritical bullshit...all of it.

We have a large group of right leaning retards here in this country to worry about. The US needs to mind its business. You guys were all onboard when Drumpf wanted to pull out but now youre whining?

Leftist women should be volunteering for this duty.

Dumb Donald was the first to end the decades old investment in Afghanistan, you praised him. Now that President Biden has brought our troops home, you attack him. Of course you're not very bright but why prove yourself to be a hypocrite too?
Wrong. The Taliban wouldn’t be so bold to do the things they are doing out of fear of President Trump. They just know Creepy Joe won’t do anything to them. Sleepy Joe is not threat at all.

White House: ‘Significant Number of Americans’ Remain in Afghanistan, Chaos Erupts at Airport
White House: ‘Significant Number of Americans’ Remain in Afghanistan, Chaos Erupts at Airport

Official confirms US trying to determine the number of Americans still in the country

The 'Saigon Exit' was so rushed the US had no time to find out how many Americans were still there, let alone try to get them out.

"Violence and gunfire erupted on the Kabul airport as thousands of Afghans and others were trying to evacuate Afghanistan following the Taliban takeover on Sunday.

At one point, numerous Afghans and others tried to hold on to the outside of an American plane as it was departing the airport, according to video footage. At least one person fell hundreds of feet after the plane took off, other footage shows. “I saw one person grabbing the plane when it moved and then later he fell down.....Twitter showed throngs of people crowding around military planes on the tarmac."

Some have likened the evacuation of Americans from Afghanistan to the capture of Saigon by Vietnamese communists in 1975, capping the end of the Vietnam War. As in Siagon more than 40 years ago, scenes of U.S. military helicopters flying staff away emerged on Sunday in Kabul.

"U.S. National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan confirmed there were numerous Americans still inside Afghanistan."

Their lives rest in the 'mercy' of the Taliban....the people who, in the past, beheaded Americans on video for the world to see.

Biden to Return to Washington, Deliver Remarks on Afghanistan

"Oops....my bad. MAN, I really got that one wrong, didn't I?!"

Official confirms US trying to determine the number of Americans still in the country

The 'Saigon Exit' was so rushed the US had no time to find out how many Americans were still there, let alone try to get them out.

"Violence and gunfire erupted on the Kabul airport as thousands of Afghans and others were trying to evacuate Afghanistan following the Taliban takeover on Sunday.

At one point, numerous Afghans and others tried to hold on to the outside of an American plane as it was departing the airport, according to video footage. At least one person fell hundreds of feet after the plane took off, other footage shows. “I saw one person grabbing the plane when it moved and then later he fell down.....Twitter showed throngs of people crowding around military planes on the tarmac."

Some have likened the evacuation of Americans from Afghanistan to the capture of Saigon by Vietnamese communists in 1975, capping the end of the Vietnam War. As in Siagon more than 40 years ago, scenes of U.S. military helicopters flying staff away emerged on Sunday in Kabul.

"U.S. National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan confirmed there were numerous Americans still inside Afghanistan."

Their lives rest in the 'mercy' of the Taliban....the people who, in the past, beheaded Americans on video for the world to see.

I doubt the Taliban will kill any Americans.

U.S. Evacuation Flights Out of Kabul Temporarily Halted amid Tarmac Chaos
- Video shows Afghans clinging to the side of transport planes in a desperate attempt to flee the country.

'People are on their own now while the world watches in silence. Only sane advise to Afghan people…RUN'

Americans stranded......

'This is not Saigon'....'US withdrawal will not be rushed'....

As ALWAYS, Biden was / is wrong again.

I think the main focus was not to have the US ambassador killed and dragged through the streets like Obama let happen in Libya.

All I've seen are some people clinging to planes for dear life only to lose their grip and fall to their deaths.

But by in large those people are nobodies that the press cares nothing about.

Looks like Joey has advice from one of The Real Owners
quote-military-men-are-just-dumb-stupid-animals-to-be-used-as-pawns-in-foreign-policy-henry-a-kissinger-39-91-50.jpg

Forum List

Back