Taliban going door to door to capture sex slaves

JOE BIDEN’S SAIGON: Afghans Fall from Plane Fleeing Kabul Airport — Crowds at Airport Worse than Withdrawal from Vietnam

1629136279345.png

So much for 'The United States Is BACK'....

I wonder if Joe will mention any of the Americans he abandoned in Taliban-held Afghanistan or how he intends to get them out now.....

By plane...
Biden didn't want any part in being around when the Taliban showed up that he abandoned Americans there in Afghanistan......no way he is going to want to go back in now and get them. If anything, he will just do what Barry did to get US hostages out of Iran - he'll send the taliban a plane-load of cash in the middle of the night in an unmarked airplane.

:p

Biden didn't want any part in being around when the Taliban showed up that he abandoned Americans there in Afghanistan......no way he is going to want to go back in now and get them. If anything, he will just do what Barry did to get US hostages out of Iran - he'll send the taliban a plane-load of cash in the middle of the night in an unmarked airplane.

:p

All the Americans will be evacuated.

We have been funding the warlords and the Afghan Mafia for much too long.

White House: ‘Significant Number of Americans’ Remain in Afghanistan, Chaos Erupts at Airport
White House: ‘Significant Number of Americans’ Remain in Afghanistan, Chaos Erupts at Airport

Official confirms US trying to determine the number of Americans still in the country

The 'Saigon Exit' was so rushed the US had no time to find out how many Americans were still there, let alone try to get them out.

"Violence and gunfire erupted on the Kabul airport as thousands of Afghans and others were trying to evacuate Afghanistan following the Taliban takeover on Sunday.

At one point, numerous Afghans and others tried to hold on to the outside of an American plane as it was departing the airport, according to video footage. At least one person fell hundreds of feet after the plane took off, other footage shows. “I saw one person grabbing the plane when it moved and then later he fell down.....Twitter showed throngs of people crowding around military planes on the tarmac."

Some have likened the evacuation of Americans from Afghanistan to the capture of Saigon by Vietnamese communists in 1975, capping the end of the Vietnam War. As in Siagon more than 40 years ago, scenes of U.S. military helicopters flying staff away emerged on Sunday in Kabul.

"U.S. National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan confirmed there were numerous Americans still inside Afghanistan."

Their lives rest in the 'mercy' of the Taliban....the people who, in the past, beheaded Americans on video for the world to see.

Biden to Return to Washington, Deliver Remarks on Afghanistan

"Oops....my bad. MAN, I really got that one wrong, didn't I?!"

Incorrect....and a lie.

I think that he got the Americans out, but he did not get 20000 Afghans out who helped us.
They will die a horrible death.
No, he confirmed today that thousands are still in country waiting for evacuation. We seem to have two choices. Stay for a few more weeks to do the evacuation or run with our tails between our legs and betray every Afghan that risked everything to help us.

No easy way to get out...

Turns out that leaving is always a mess... There was no cordial transfer of power... Afghan Government said they could hold power, Biden and Trump gave them a chance. Either one could have had a nice ceremony of transfer of power and have a staged evacuation while Taliban take over different parts of the country.

That didn't happen... Afghan Government said they would hold on...

Honestly what I would do not is arrange a convoy from Kabul to Uzbekistan which is 8 hours away... US Military protected. Taliban won't touch it then. Have meeting places all over the city. Explain to Taliban that they don't want these people in there country anyway and it is in there interest they left them leave.

Official confirms US trying to determine the number of Americans still in the country

The 'Saigon Exit' was so rushed the US had no time to find out how many Americans were still there, let alone try to get them out.

"Violence and gunfire erupted on the Kabul airport as thousands of Afghans and others were trying to evacuate Afghanistan following the Taliban takeover on Sunday.

At one point, numerous Afghans and others tried to hold on to the outside of an American plane as it was departing the airport, according to video footage. At least one person fell hundreds of feet after the plane took off, other footage shows. “I saw one person grabbing the plane when it moved and then later he fell down.....Twitter showed throngs of people crowding around military planes on the tarmac."

Some have likened the evacuation of Americans from Afghanistan to the capture of Saigon by Vietnamese communists in 1975, capping the end of the Vietnam War. As in Siagon more than 40 years ago, scenes of U.S. military helicopters flying staff away emerged on Sunday in Kabul.

"U.S. National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan confirmed there were numerous Americans still inside Afghanistan."

Their lives rest in the 'mercy' of the Taliban....the people who, in the past, beheaded Americans on video for the world to see.

"Oops....my bad. MAN, I really got that one wrong, didn't I?!"

I have almost no respect for Barack Obama.

But even he knew.

God help us. I'm livid with idiot Biden voters right now

No easy way to get out...

Turns out that leaving is always a mess... There was no cordial transfer of power... Afghan Government said they could hold power, Biden and Trump gave them a chance. Either one could have had a nice ceremony of transfer of power and have a staged evacuation while Taliban take over different parts of the country.

That didn't happen... Afghan Government said they would hold on...

Honestly what I would do not is arrange a convoy from Kabul to Uzbekistan which is 8 hours away... US Military protected. Taliban won't touch it then. Have meeting places all over the city. Explain to Taliban that they don't want these people in there country anyway and it is in there interest they left them leave.

NO excuses.

YOU NEVER leave your people on the ground, let alone thousands and thousands. And now this is a rolling disaster for your people. Just wait til the videos and pictures start coming out. And they will. Oh, they will.

Forum List

Back