Taliban going door to door to capture sex slaves

"The outrage of our incompetence is titanic, with Monica Campbell of The World reporting Afghan allies finding it necessary to choose between keeping or destroying documents that connect them to the U.S. Keeping the documents is the only way to confirm they worked for us and prove eligibility for relocation. However, every second they maintain these records invites the chance that the Taliban discovers the documentation and reprisals begin. One can hardly blame our erstwhile allies for burning their papers, seeing as our promise of salvation is specious in the extreme."

"The only successful evacuation of the last week was by the Biden administration vacating their duties, and it’s sickening."

I doubt the Taliban will kill any Americans.

Then why are the Taliban yelling Death to America....
Then there's the matter of a Navy SEal being held captive by the Taliban.....
Hope dims for American hostage as US hastily exits ...
The Illinois family of a U.S. Navy veteran who has been held hostage by the Taliban has said for the past year that he might get left behind by his own country. With the accelerated and chaotic exit from Afghanistan by America's remaining military forces, their worst fears may be realized.

White House: ‘Significant Number of Americans’ Remain in Afghanistan, Chaos Erupts at Airport
White House: ‘Significant Number of Americans’ Remain in Afghanistan, Chaos Erupts at Airport

Official confirms US trying to determine the number of Americans still in the country

The 'Saigon Exit' was so rushed the US had no time to find out how many Americans were still there, let alone try to get them out.

"Violence and gunfire erupted on the Kabul airport as thousands of Afghans and others were trying to evacuate Afghanistan following the Taliban takeover on Sunday.

At one point, numerous Afghans and others tried to hold on to the outside of an American plane as it was departing the airport, according to video footage. At least one person fell hundreds of feet after the plane took off, other footage shows. “I saw one person grabbing the plane when it moved and then later he fell down.....Twitter showed throngs of people crowding around military planes on the tarmac."

Some have likened the evacuation of Americans from Afghanistan to the capture of Saigon by Vietnamese communists in 1975, capping the end of the Vietnam War. As in Siagon more than 40 years ago, scenes of U.S. military helicopters flying staff away emerged on Sunday in Kabul.

"U.S. National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan confirmed there were numerous Americans still inside Afghanistan."

Their lives rest in the 'mercy' of the Taliban....the people who, in the past, beheaded Americans on video for the world to see.

Biden to Return to Washington, Deliver Remarks on Afghanistan

"Oops....my bad. MAN, I really got that one wrong, didn't I?!"

You need to go there and show the Afghan Army how it's done.

I think the main focus was not to have the US ambassador killed and dragged through the streets like Obama let happen in Libya.

All I've seen are some people clinging to planes for dear life only to lose their grip and fall to their deaths.

But by in large those people are nobodies that the press cares nothing about.
And you care about them so much, you are going to go help, right?

Official confirms US trying to determine the number of Americans still in the country

The 'Saigon Exit' was so rushed the US had no time to find out how many Americans were still there, let alone try to get them out.

"Violence and gunfire erupted on the Kabul airport as thousands of Afghans and others were trying to evacuate Afghanistan following the Taliban takeover on Sunday.

At one point, numerous Afghans and others tried to hold on to the outside of an American plane as it was departing the airport, according to video footage. At least one person fell hundreds of feet after the plane took off, other footage shows. “I saw one person grabbing the plane when it moved and then later he fell down.....Twitter showed throngs of people crowding around military planes on the tarmac."

Some have likened the evacuation of Americans from Afghanistan to the capture of Saigon by Vietnamese communists in 1975, capping the end of the Vietnam War. As in Siagon more than 40 years ago, scenes of U.S. military helicopters flying staff away emerged on Sunday in Kabul.

"U.S. National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan confirmed there were numerous Americans still inside Afghanistan."

Their lives rest in the 'mercy' of the Taliban....the people who, in the past, beheaded Americans on video for the world to see.

"Oops....my bad. MAN, I really got that one wrong, didn't I?!"

I think that he got the Americans out, but he did not get 20000 Afghans out who helped us.
They will die a horrible death.

Afghanistan Illustrates Biden’s Disastrous Foreign-Policy Instincts

- He’s usually wrong, and he’s never called to account for his policy flip-flops.

This is what you get when you add DEMENTIA to a politician who has NEVER BEEN RIGHT ON ANY FOREIGN POLICY DECISION HE HAS EVER MADE.

"The unfolding disaster in Afghanistan is a bipartisan, trans-administrational failure. It is a humiliation."

'For the past 20 years, Joe Biden has been on every side of nearly every position on Afghanistan — usually the wrong one at the wrong time. It’s surreal that a person so uncannily incompetent, so tenaciously wrong on foreign policy, could rise to the presidency, but here we are.'

"Biden looks a lot like jimmy Carter."

- This remark was an insult to jimmy Carter

"Despite Biden’s alleged skepticism on the matter, Obama had escalated American involvement soon after taking office, sending 30,000 additional military personnel therea nearly 50 percent jump. And troop levels didn’t peak until 2010. In 2012, there were still 68,000 troops in Afghanistan — and over 70 percent of the Afghan war’s fatalities occurred under Obama-Biden."

"The Wall Street Journal reports today that the speed of the Taliban advance “surprises” the administration. That, of course, is not surprising. Biden has never shown any special wisdom or competence on foreign policy. As one former Obama Pentagon official put it last year, Biden isn’t really a student of history; he is driven by “gut instincts.”

Indeed. The problem is that his instincts are complete garbage."

I think that he got the Americans out, but he did not get 20000 Afghans out who helped us.
They will die a horrible death.
One of his administration officials (State Department) briefed there are still Americans there who did not get out...

Afghanistan Illustrates Biden’s Disastrous Foreign-Policy Instincts

- He’s usually wrong, and he’s never called to account for his policy flip-flops.

This is what you get when you add DEMENTIA to a politician who has NEVER BEEN RIGHT ON ANY FOREIGN POLICY DECISION HE HAS EVER MADE.

"The unfolding disaster in Afghanistan is a bipartisan, trans-administrational failure. It is a humiliation."

'For the past 20 years, Joe Biden has been on every side of nearly every position on Afghanistan — usually the wrong one at the wrong time. It’s surreal that a person so uncannily incompetent, so tenaciously wrong on foreign policy, could rise to the presidency, but here we are.'

"Biden looks a lot like jimmy Carter."

- This remark was an insult to jimmy Carter

"Despite Biden’s alleged skepticism on the matter, Obama had escalated American involvement soon after taking office, sending 30,000 additional military personnel therea nearly 50 percent jump. And troop levels didn’t peak until 2010. In 2012, there were still 68,000 troops in Afghanistan — and over 70 percent of the Afghan war’s fatalities occurred under Obama-Biden."

"The Wall Street Journal reports today that the speed of the Taliban advance “surprises” the administration. That, of course, is not surprising. Biden has never shown any special wisdom or competence on foreign policy. As one former Obama Pentagon official put it last year, Biden isn’t really a student of history; he is driven by “gut instincts.”

Indeed. The problem is that his instincts are complete garbage."

There was 2,500 US troops left in Afghanistan when Trump left office.

White House defends helicopter evacuation from US Embassy after Biden said it wouldn't happen
POLITICS16 mins ago

White House defends helicopter evacuation from US Embassy after Biden said it wouldn't happen

"There is going to be no circumstance where you see people being lifted off the roof of an embassy in the — of the United States from Afghanistan. It is not at all comparable."
- Joe Biden

Natl Security Advisor Jake Sullivan attempts to 'polish the turd' in defense of Biden after what Biden said would NOT happen DID happen:

"To be fair, the helicopter has been the mode of transport from our embassy to the airport for the last 20 years. That is how we move people,"

"It’s a very dire situation when you see the United States embassy being evacuated. In fact, you just had President Biden a few days ago saying you wouldn’t see helicopters evacuating the embassy like Saigon, and yet, here we are. This is President Biden’s Saigon moment, and unfortunately, it was very predictable."

- House Minority Whip Steve Scalise, R-La.

I think the main focus was not to have the US ambassador killed and dragged through the streets like Obama let happen in Libya.

All I've seen are some people clinging to planes for dear life only to lose their grip and fall to their deaths.

But by in large those people are nobodies that the press cares nothing about.

They dragged Ambassador Stevens to a car and rushed him to Benghazi hospital where he was treated for 2 hours for smoke inhalation and cardiac arrest.

Maybe they will hang people from bridges again? Maybe they will do videos of beheadings again? Maybe they will shoot people in the head again?
So many options for the Taliban to consider.
I could think of a congress or three, and a few POTUS' that deserve be on plane rides to Kabul right now.

Forum List

Back