Tale of opposites: Trump and Biden.. written before election but still interesting

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2022

I lol reading the author's portrayal of the differences btwn the 2 when they were campaigning..

basically: Rock Star v Unpopular, boring Dementia Man

Nah. More like drug-addled rock star vs. normal.

People chose normal.
Americans choose Presidents with blonde hairy legs that stand up in the sun as black children come around to rub down so they can watch them spring back up while they sit on your lap, because Joe Biden likes the little roaches to come sit on his lap and rub his legs.

Makes me love democracy that much more.

One of them is a lying, egotistical, self serving sociopath only concerned with his best interests……the other one is Joe Biden

Last edited:
You could say it's a man who knows how to run a large N. American country versus a stuttering shit clown that showered with his teenage daughter and spawned a crackhead/rapist monster.

Ashley Biden.jpg

Americans choose Presidents with blonde hairy legs that stand up in the sun as black children come around to rub down so they can watch them spring back up while they sit on your lap, because Joe Biden likes the little roaches to come sit on his lap and rub his legs.
Your fantasies aren't normal, and you're clearly getting increasingly perverted and unstable.

Trump cultists have driven away all of the normal people around them, and now live exclusively in their online cult SafeSpaces. There aren't any normal people around them to tell them what disgusting pervs they've become. That's why it's left up to me to stage these interventions.

Forum List

Back