Taking TDS to a new level, Liz Cheney for President?

So according to NPR and other sources, Liz Cheney is now considering a Presidential run to prevent Donald Trump from being President again?

Is this a credible reason to run for President?

Has she lost faith that the January 6 Commission and/or Biden's DOJ/FBI is going to be able to stop him?

Is there any chance in hell that she could win the nomination in either the Democrat or Republican parties?

Other than Rob Reiner, I've never seen a case of TDS this bad.

She is simply looking for attention she like many other increasingly irrelevant people have figured out ranting about Trump will always get you air time from the MSM.

She is simply looking for attention she like many other increasingly irrelevant people have figured out ranting about Trump will always get you air time from the MSM.
True, but I think she's serious... LOL

True, but I think she's serious... LOL
Run as what though? If she tires to run for the Republican nomination she would poll lower than Bill de Blasio did when he ran for the Democrats nomination in 2020 she runs as a Democrat they will toss her like week old garbage and if she goes third party she would likely pull votes from the Democrat not Trump.

Run as what though? If she tires to run for the Republican nomination she would poll lower than Bill de Blasio did when he ran for the Democrats nomination in 2020 she runs as a Democrat they will toss her like week old garbage and if she goes third party she would likely pull votes from the Democrat not Trump.
I think you're likely right. It could be a good thing for the GOP if she ran a an Independent.

Agree.... I don't think she should be serious about it, but I think she thinks that she should be serious about it, even though like you say it's a lost cause for her. I think it's all payback with her, and she really don't give a crap who she hurts. Got her dad in on the act also..lol

I think you're likely right. It could be a good thing for the GOP if she ran a an Independent.
Better if she'd just take the R from beside her name, and replace it with the appropriate D. That's what she is undercover, and she proved that with her bull crap against Trump when she attacked him once the opportunity had arisen.

FB_IMG_1662257951544.jpg

If Liz Cheney runs, it will probably be as an Independent or as the Forward Party candidate.

In any case, I will not just vote for her, I will contribute the legal allowable limit to her campaign.

Better if she'd just take the R from beside her name, and replace it with the appropriate D. That's what she is undercover, and she proved that with her bull crap against Trump when she attacked him once the opportunity had arisen.
There should be a WSOR next to her name for Wall Street Owned Republican.

You misspelled Obama who whispered into Putin's ear to wait until after the election.
Do you have selective dementia?
Actually Obama was caught on open mic quietly telling Medvedev that he would have more flexibility after the election and Dmitry nodded and told him he would tell Putin. If Trump had done that, the media would still be crucifying him. As it was Obama, their guy, it was a huge yawn.

I don't know that Liz would sell out America to a foreign power--I've seen no evidence of that--but she has proved herself capable of being thoroughly unethical, vindictive, and malicious and that is not what we need in elected leaders.

So according to NPR and other sources, Liz Cheney is now considering a Presidential run to prevent Donald Trump from being President again?

Is this a credible reason to run for President?

Has she lost faith that the January 6 Commission and/or Biden's DOJ/FBI is going to be able to stop him?

Is there any chance in hell that she could win the nomination in either the Democrat or Republican parties?

Other than Rob Reiner, I've never seen a case of TDS this bad.

No one's going to vote for her in either party, she's delusional

Forum List

Back