Full video: Pence speaks at 'Politics and Eggs' event @ Saint Anselm College in New Hampshire: throws Trump under the bus, tells GOP don't attack FBI

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Pence says he won't rule out testyfing to the Jan. 6 committee and plans to share more about his personal experience that day soon.

That's what they said about Trump, and Obama
A Christian of faith who shit on someone who pushed Christianity more than nay Repub in many decades! Who pulled a denial of the man who did it when pushed to the front in an upfront decision opportunity. There will be none of that. Fair or unfair.

That's the thing: Pence is very unpopular, much like Cheney. I think Pence really does want to run, and he's fooling himself.

Trump pulled the guy out of the pit of anonymity and he threw himself right back in it. People are no longer content with another poll-tested pressed suit now that they have seen what the real article can do given the chance from the private sector.

Pence has made no bones that he holds his allegiance with the entrenched money-power in Washington that has been the problem for years that has totally abandoned the people. We no longer have a working government, and whatever those idiots ARE working for doesn't even remotely resemble anything that we want!

Pence is part of the elite segment of career bloodsuckers who think they know better than we do what we need.

Trump pulled the guy out of the pit of anonymity and he threw himself right back in it. People are no longer content with another poll-tested pressed suit now that they have seen what the real article can do given the chance from the private sector.
Right there. :rock:

Well, I won't vote for Pence, so much for that decision. I've had it with these RINOs. Might as well be Democrats, most of them.

Forum List

Back