Taking TDS to a new level, Liz Cheney for President?

It's her and her contributor's money...

True. How much did she spend to lose Wyoming? I'm sure it was a whole lot less than she'll spend losing the Republican nomination.

No one who supports her is going to vote for Trump anyway, and no one who would vote for Trump is going to vote for her. She changes nothing no matter how much she spends

I like Mike Pence. I just don't see him running with Liz for anything.
Pence hitched his evangelical wagon to a hellbound horse, and he found out in spades exactly what Mark 3:36 is all about.

True. How much did she spend to lose Wyoming? I'm sure it was a whole lot less than she'll spend losing the Republican nomination.

No one who supports her is going to vote for Trump anyway, and no one who would vote for Trump is going to vote for her. She changes nothing no matter how much she spends
Let's put it this way...many people collected a paycheck when she ran.

I don't know that Liz would sell out America to a foreign power--I've seen no evidence of that--but she has proved herself capable of being thoroughly unethical, vindictive, and malicious and that is not what we need in elected leaders.
It's amusing to see people project all of Trump's failings onto others as you have just done.

Which is what you just did.
trump-born-in-keyna.jpg

Maybe. She is definitely so consumed by hate she has thrown her integrity out the window.

She is one angry woman, that's for sure. She's a lot like g5000 , her whole message is she hates Trump, she really, really hates him and has nothing to add to that. They sound like a couple of Democrats, and have just as much to offer as Democrats. Nothing

Did g5000 prove my point or what? Did you learn anything from that exchange with him other than he really, really hates Trump?
Well in his defense, it is not illegal to hate somebody.

But I would love to get back to a time when slander and libel laws were enforced and it was universally considered unethical, indefensible, and prosecutable to intentionally frame somebody for political purposes.

But I would love to get back to a time when slander and libel laws were enforced and it was universally considered unethical, indefensible, and prosecutable to intentionally frame somebody for political purposes.

Liz Cheney is a daddy's girl gone wrong. I have two girls. One has her PhD and the other is in a graduate program working on hers. I taught them to be independent thinkers. I love it when they disagree with me as long as they make a good argument. Apparently Dick taught Liz differently.

As for g5000 , I just think he's a Democrat and whatever he claims, he has given me zero reason to believe otherwise

Hey, did you know Ted Cruz's dad was complicit in the assassination of JFK?

Did you know Dominion rigged the 2020 election?

Hey, did you know Ted Cruz's dad was complicit in the assassination of JFK?

Did you know Dominion rigged the 2020 election?

Did you know Democrats say stupid things? You didn't, did you? Be honest.

Let's start with Joe Biden ...

Forum List

Back