Taking TDS to a new level, Liz Cheney for President?

Liz Cheney is more unlikable than Cankles
I didn't used to think so, but I'll admit lately she has been really tough to like. I prefer to judge the behavior and consequence of that behavior instead of the person though. We all are stuck pretty much with our personalities and everybody doesn't have the ability to make everybody else love them. But we damn sure can make choices that don't deceive, harm out of spite, dishonestly make life more difficult for others.

/——-/ And she can— on one of the the fringe party lines, like the Citizen’s Victory Movement.
No, I think she'll run as a Republican if she can scrape together enough signatures to get on the ballot. And I think she won't necessarily expect to win the nomination but she just wants the forum and attention to savage Donald Trump as much as possible. Her TDS is just that bad.

Chaney might have set a political record for the fastest concession speech by an incumbent politician. It was barely half an hour from the time the polls closed. Anyway it's impossible to visualize Chaney preventing Trump from running for president.
I think she is so consumed by her TDS she spends most of her waking moments trying to think of something to use to hurt him. Do I think she has the clout to prevent him from running? No. But she will try.

Cheney running for POTUS?

I'm quite OK with that.
She could be the one who pins-the-tail.
She's a Conservative (capital 'C') through and through.

But, she is also an informed skeptic of DonTrump. Through and through.
If there is anyone out there who can frame DonT better than Cheney, well I dunno who it could be. (OK, OK, Al Franken or Jordan Klepper could frame him very well, also.)

And, importantly, LIz ain't afraid to throw the heater-to-the-head at DonT.
If we had her on the debate stage with Trump, DeSantis, and any of several others...well.....Liz would have her metaphorical scope's red-dot square in the middle of Donny's forehead.

Liz on the debate stage with DonT has gotta be a nightmare for Don and his handlers.

IMHO

No. Having Trump live in your head and you spend most of your time describing how 'Nazi', dangerous, unAmerican, lawless, violator of the Constitution, insurrectionist, corrupt, and how much of a liar he is, etc. etc. etc. is TDS.

Talking about Trump as a prominent national figure in all the news is perfectly normal.

How convenient. TDS seems to be people talking about everything you don't want them to talk about, but talking about Trump in things you want people to talk about isn't TDS?

Christ, it's like dealing with children.

So according to NPR and other sources, Liz Cheney is now considering a Presidential run to prevent Donald Trump from being President again?

Is this a credible reason to run for President?

Has she lost faith that the January 6 Commission and/or Biden's DOJ/FBI is going to be able to stop him?

Is there any chance in hell that she could win the nomination in either the Democrat or Republican parties?

Other than Rob Reiner, I've never seen a case of TDS this bad.

She's eat up with it, and the nation needs to quit allowing itself to be dragged through the mud by these terminal TDS patient's, otherwise who can't stand up for God, and they hate Trump, hate Patriot's and hate this countries multi-diversified yet great conservative styled safer communities and culture's anymore. No one knows what those who are like Cheney want or what their overall goals are for this COUNTRY anymore.

That's why she lost, and will continue to lose now.

SHe compared herself to Lincoln in her speech last night. She hinted at a presidential run. If she does run it will be an attempt to siphon off voters to keep trump from winning. She will allow democrats to continue plundering and selling off America. This woman is pure evil.
The only thing this delusional thing has in common with Lincoln is theater. Lincoln was shot in one, and Cheney shot up her political future by participating in some bad theater about Jan. 6.

So according to NPR and other sources, Liz Cheney is now considering a Presidential run to prevent Donald Trump from being President again?

Is this a credible reason to run for President?

Has she lost faith that the January 6 Commission and/or Biden's DOJ/FBI is going to be able to stop him?

Is there any chance in hell that she could win the nomination in either the Democrat or Republican parties?

Other than Rob Reiner, I've never seen a case of TDS this bad.

Although I really like her and she has a lot of guts for taking on a bastard like trump; I can't see her running for president, let alone being president at this time. 8 or 12 years from now when the country rebounds from this extremism she'd be a very good candidate. I just hope in 2024 neither trump nor Biden are in the running. I'd like to see the DeSantis against Klobucher.

Although I really like her and she has a lot of guts for taking on a bastard like trump; I can't see her running for president, let alone being president at this time. 8 or 12 years from now when the country rebounds from this extremism she'd be a very good candidate. I just hope in 2024 neither trump nor Biden are in the running. I'd like to see the DeSantis against Klobucher.
I don't want DeSantis to go for it in this vicious political climate instigated by the likes of Liz Cheney and what seems to be Democrats with no conscience or integrity. He's doing too good a job and is setting a marvelous example of what a good governor and legislature can do for the quality of life, options, choices, liberties, prosperity and opportunity in a state.

I cannot think of a single policy Klobucher promotes that I want in a President or any other elected leader.
Her agenda:
--Unrestricted abortion at ANY stage - no parental notification of minors, etc.
--Has voted for every huge inflationary wasteful spending package.
--Civil rights for Democrats but not Patriots
--More government control on big business
--Reduce sentences for offenders - cashless bail
--Free college - free - free - free everything - forgive all college loans
--Has voted yes on ALL extreme climate legislation that takes away our liberties, choices, options, opportunities and increases costs
--Pro open borders, welcome all the migrants who want to come
And that's just off the top of my head. There is much more.

Now Liz Cheney's policy positions and voting record were pretty good until she became obsessed with TDS and that now colors everything for her. And because of that she stopped representing the people of Wyoming who trusted her to represent them.

Chaney might have set a political record for the fastest concession speech by an incumbent politician. It was barely half an hour from the time the polls closed. Anyway it's impossible to visualize Chaney preventing Trump from running for president.
Hageman was on with I think Hannity tonight and said Cheney left a voice mail on her phone that consisted of pretty much her name. No concession. No congratulation. Just a one or two word voice mail.

IMO that isn't class but Cheney's severe TDS has now been aimed at all of us Patriots who voted for Trump and even might do so again. Certainly all of us who acknowledge his remarkable accomplishments as President and who share his MAGA vision. She has made it clear that she despises us. And Hageman is one of us.

Last edited:
Cheney running for POTUS?

I'm quite OK with that.
She could be the one who pins-the-tail.
She's a Conservative (capital 'C') through and through.

But, she is also an informed skeptic of DonTrump. Through and through.
If there is anyone out there who can frame DonT better than Cheney, well I dunno who it could be. (OK, OK, Al Franken or Jordan Klepper could frame him very well, also.)

And, importantly, LIz ain't afraid to throw the heater-to-the-head at DonT.
If we had her on the debate stage with Trump, DeSantis, and any of several others...well.....Liz would have her metaphorical scope's red-dot square in the middle of Donny's forehead.

Liz on the debate stage with DonT has gotta be a nightmare for Don and his handlers.

IMHO
cool-story-bro-elderly-edition-154672.png

"If there is anyone out there who can frame DonT better than Cheney, well I dunno who it could be. (OK, OK, Al Franken or Jordan Klepper could frame him very well, also.)"
Speaking of Jordan Klepper, and MAGA.....well, there is this:
Jordan Klepper Gets Goosebumps As Trump Rally Turns Even Weirder Than Usual

---------------------------------------------------------------
"Liz on the debate stage with DonT has gotta be a nightmare for Don and his handlers."
In my humble opinion, Liz Cheney would gut, skin, and filet a phony like my former president. Plus, my former president is afraid of strong gals....so, he's going on stage against her immediately behind in the count.

Bring it on. One day he is cock of the walk. The next day....a feather duster. Thunderdome.

ps.....maybe JFK Jr. could give DonT an assist?

Hageman was on with I think Hannity tonight and said Cheney left a voice mail on her phone that consisted of pretty much her name. No concession. No congratulation. Just a one or two word voice mail.

IMO that isn't class but Cheney's severe TDS has now been aimed at all of us Patriots who voted for Trump and even might do so again. Certainly all of us who acknowledge his remarkable accomplishments as President and who share his MAGA vision. She has made it clear that she despises us. And Hageman is one of us.
Ms. Cheney is having break-with-reality social issues right now. She betrayed her constituents who are quite straight shooters, and I don't think she quite understood that Wyoming was just her home at Christmas while she attended universities in Colorado and Illinois for Middle East history and law school. In Wyoming, people matter to each other very much, and in a snow storm when one has skidded off the road going under 15 mph, the next person in a truck driving by stops with a snow shovel kept in the back and shovels them out so they can go 5 mph the rest of the journey home. Most places in Wyoming are 50 miles from nowhere in the 60s, when 300,000 people lived there. Their current population is around 600,000, give or take a few hundred antelopes! (local humor)
1660832595839.png
Hopefully, Ms. Cheney will think back on things and realizes that she was her own worst enemies for not checking back with her state's constituents often enough. I'm sure a lot of Wyoming people were heartbroken over her break with traditional conservatives in the Republican party due to her belief in the far left leaning to destroy the right rather than negotiate with us. She just didn't do her loyalty-to-Wyoming-people homework, and that was the cause of her fall. I hope she comes to grips with that because when she does, she will be considered an improved person to the loving, forgiving people of Wyoming, which is somewhere between 70-80% Republican. The rest are independents and Democrats. When I lived there, people didn't vote straight party all the time, they just voted for the person they knew would do the best job. If Ms. Cheney apologizes to the people of her state, instead of going on the warpath to behead Donald Trump, they may forgive her. But if she and her Dad decide on war, they won't win. He's done his homework, and he has sided with his constituents who make up the Republican conservatives. Our goals are to lower government numbers and increase good jobs in the private sector that invents better gadgets, improves life for everybody, while lowering taxes and making reasonable laws that stand for what's good for the most.

Last edited:
It's amazing actually. If their side wins it is because the people voted for the person they wanted and that is noble, good, wonderful, courageous, virtuous, democracy in action.

If their side loses it is because the people, "supported by millions of dollars from Kevin McCarthy, nominated a reality-denying conspiracy theorist who promotes the "Big Lie" and bends a knee to Donald Trump."

I guess its only 'democratic' if their candidate wins.

Reason #4,375 why leftism is a mental disorder

Cheneys are part of the old republican establishment and Trump took their party. They're very angry. That's it in a nutshell. Forget all the propaganda about saving democracy and the Constitution. That's all this is about.
On that side of it you are correct.

Forum List

Back