What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Taking TDS to a new level, Liz Cheney for President?

Who_Me?

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Don't count her out.
After all Good trumps Evil or
Good trumps Trump.

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Well if they want to alienate most of the Republicans in Wyoming, that surely is a good way to do it.
Not just Wyoming but Nation Wide...

OP
Foxfyre

Foxfyre

Eternal optimist
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not just Wyoming but Nation Wide...
It's amazing actually. If their side wins it is because the people voted for the person they wanted and that is noble, good, wonderful, courageous, virtuous, democracy in action.

If their side loses it is because the people, "supported by millions of dollars from Kevin McCarthy, nominated a reality-denying conspiracy theorist who promotes the "Big Lie" and bends a knee to Donald Trump."

I guess its only 'democratic' if their candidate wins.

miketx

Diamond Member
Reaction score
So according to NPR and other sources, Liz Cheney is now considering a Presidential run to prevent Donald Trump from being President again?

Is this a credible reason to run for President?

Has she lost faith that the January 6 Commission and/or Biden's DOJ/FBI is going to be able to stop him?

Is there any chance in hell that she could win the nomination in either the Democrat or Republican parties?

Other than Rob Reiner, I've never seen a case of TDS this bad.

Just more leftist lies and deflection. Never ends.

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It's amazing actually. If their side wins it is because the people voted for the person they wanted and that is noble, good, wonderful, courageous, virtuous, democracy in action.

If their side loses it is because the people, "supported by millions of dollars from Kevin McCarthy, nominated a reality-denying conspiracy theorist who promotes the "Big Lie" and bends a knee to Donald Trump."

I guess its only 'democratic' if their candidate wins.
You must fight fire with fire... Not spit from bumbling lips.

OP
Foxfyre

Foxfyre

Eternal optimist
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
And then there was the interview she gave Bret Baier in January in which she "...denied claims the January 6 probe, led by Mississippi Democrat Bennie G. Thompson, is intended to specifically prevent Trump from seeking the White House a third time."

(And I can still send anyone who believed that in January a nice brochure for the pretty bridges I have for sale. The woman had already voted to impeach him.)

In her concession speech this week and in what she had tweeted in the wake of the election returns is that "I can make sure Trump never gets anywhere close to the Oval Office again." So give her credit for finally fessing up her motive all along.

frigidweirdo

Platinum Member
Reaction score
So according to NPR and other sources, Liz Cheney is now considering a Presidential run to prevent Donald Trump from being President again?

Has she lost faith that the January 6 Commission and/or Biden's DOJ/FBI is going to be able to stop him?

Is there any chance in hell that she could win the nomination in either the Democrat or Republican parties?

TDS? TDS is you managing to talk about Trump the whole time talking about Cheney's possibility of running for president.

MinTrut

Diamond Member
Reaction score

So her allegedly principled stand against Trump has really only ever been about setting up her own run for president?

Dick Cheney's daughter??

Shocked.

I am shocked.

Did NOT see this coming...

:)

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I saw her interview on the LSM this am. She is going to start another Lincoln project to stop Trump. She has no ability to be introspect. She was hammered by her own state. We are not buying her lies any longer. She needs to be placed into prison for suborning perjury and attempting to frame Trump. Every single one of those Jan 6 posers are CRIMINALS.

OP
Foxfyre

Foxfyre

Eternal optimist
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
TDS? TDS is you managing to talk about Trump the whole time talking about Cheney's possibility of running for president.
The reason Cheney says she is running for President is to make sure Trump doesn't. That's the thesis of the thread. So pardon me if I have been discussing the topic.

OP
Foxfyre

Foxfyre

Eternal optimist
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
So her allegedly principled stand against Trump has really only ever been about setting up her own run for president?

Dick Cheney's daughter??

Shocked.

I am shocked.

Did NOT see this coming...

:)
Well that is an interesting theory that had not occurred to me. But who knows?

frigidweirdo

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The reason Cheney says she is running for President is to make sure Trump doesn't. That's the thesis of the thread. So pardon me if I have been discussing the topic.

Maybe, but you're talking about Trump, and talking about Trump is TDS.

Welcome to your own trap.

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Reaction score

The witch doesn't have a prayer

OP
Foxfyre

Foxfyre

Eternal optimist
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe, but you're talking about Trump, and talking about Trump is TDS.

Welcome to your own trap.
No. Having Trump live in your head and you spend most of your time describing how 'Nazi', dangerous, unAmerican, lawless, violator of the Constitution, insurrectionist, corrupt, and how much of a liar he is, etc. etc. etc. is TDS.

Talking about Trump as a prominent national figure in all the news is perfectly normal.

OP
Foxfyre

Foxfyre

Eternal optimist
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
The witch doesn't have a prayer
There was a time my friend I could really believe somebody like that could not be elected to anything of importance.

But times have changed. And there are deep state forces at work that we cannot see nor fully understand how they are working. And they are winning a whole lot more than they should.

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Reaction score
There was a time my friend I could really believe somebody like that could not be elected to anything of importance.

But times have changed. And there are deep state forces at work that we cannot see nor fully understand how they are working. And they are winning a whole lot more than they should.

Liz Cheney is more unlikable than Cankles

Cellblock2429

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

/——-/ And she can— on one of the the fringe party lines, like the Citizen’s Victory Movement.

whitehall

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Chaney might have set a political record for the fastest concession speech by an incumbent politician. It was barely half an hour from the time the polls closed. Anyway it's impossible to visualize Chaney preventing Trump from running for president.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$55.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List