Taking TDS to a new level, Liz Cheney for President?

1660757604370.png

After the ass whopping she got in Wyoming last night, there is no chance in hell she will get the Nod from either party. Her political career is over.
We can hope. But there is a group out there who identify as Republicans Against Trump and they think Liz is wonderful so outside of Wyoming she does have a bit of a support system. I don't know how many of them there are.

All indications are that the Jan 6 Commission's selectively and dishonestly edited and scripted public presentations have hurt Trump a bit, but I suspect the FBI raid this month will erase a lot of that. He still has a high favorability rating among Republicans. Nobody else, not even DeSantis is even close as being the preferred candidate at this time.

I can't imagine the Democrats chosing Liz over a Democrat hopeful but their bench is so weak, who knows? My gut tells me they will dump her as soon as she is of no more use to them though.

I can't imagine the Democrats chosing Liz over a Democrat hopeful but their bench is so weak, who knows? My gut tells me they will dump her as soon as she is of no more use to them though.

That's usually what happens.

Arlen Specter betrayed the GOP and went over to the D's.

The Democrats primaried him and denied him re-nomination. More recently, Kitzinger turned on the Trumpster, and the Dems eliminated his district once his usefulness ended.

My educated guess is they will use the dame, and toss her out into the cesspool of history.

Sure....She could spend $160 million to get three delegates too!
She raised something over $15 million for her campaign--the huge majority came from outside Wyoming--which was 5 times more than the average House candidates raised. She spent roughly $7 million of it--significantly outspent Hageman--and has $7 million or so to use in 2024.

I suspect most of her support came from deep state sources and was laundered through various 'innocuous' groups but she did have the backing of Mitt Romney, GW Bush, and some other big Republican names.

She raised something over $15 million for her campaign--the huge majority came from outside Wyoming--which was 5 times more than the average House candidates raised. She spent roughly $7 million of it--significantly outspent Hageman--and has $7 million or so to use in 2024.

I suspect most of her support came from deep state sources and was laundered through various 'innocuous' groups but she did have the backing of Mitt Romney, GW Bush, and some other big Republican names.
The old guard republicans that are now fossils and no longer trusted. She will not be reelected in Wyoming. Those days are gone..

That's usually what happens.

Arlen Specter betrayed the GOP and went over to the D's.

The Democrats primaried him and denied him re-nomination. More recently, Kitzinger turned on the Trumpster, and the Dems eliminated his district once his usefulness ended.

My educated guess is they will use the dame, and toss her out into the cesspool of history.
Yep. I think your (and my) guess is quite well grounded in history.

Forum List

Back