Take Your Pick About the Hur Report on Joe

Where was intent exposed?

Then I can find it in the report and copy paste why you are wrong.

Been doing this for two days now.

I will wait.
On page one, Stupid. How many times do I have to point that out. Hur points out Biden willfully retained the stolen classified documents.

willful​

or wil·ful​

[ wil-fuhl ]SHOW IPA
0b29c1db2f0b1c9452c7.svg

See synonyms for: willfulwillfullywillfulness on Thesaurus.com

adjective
  1. deliberate, voluntary, or intentional:

Ignorance is no excuse of the law. And a 50 year politician knows the rules so BS
Yes, it is.

"Whoever, being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than five years, or both."

Yes, it is.

"Whoever, being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than five years, or both."
By that law removing it from secure govt storage to ab unsecure locatiin is a Felony.

Im x military. Try your BS elsewhere.

Forum List

Back