Take Your Pick About the Hur Report on Joe

Of course not. Your mind is set already. Same as the Steele BS. Hutchinson BS.

Your like a monkey slinging shit hoping it sticks.

Only braindead CNN viewers take you seriously
Why would I want an 11 minute video when you can simply tell me what.your issue is.

If you don't want to, fine.

No. He followed the law as clarified repeatedly in his report.

Your opinions n is not proof.
He repeatedly showed FELONY VIOLATIONS then went but he really didnt mean too lmao.

He showed known classified docs to a book writer.

You need to look to someone else pushing this Con BS

Stay stupid. It’s what you do best. Or just read page one where Hur spells out Biden’s intent.
I did, it's right here.

However, for the reasons summarized below, we conclude that the evidence does not establish Mr. Biden's guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. Prosecution of Mr. Biden is also unwarranted based on our consideration of the aggravating and mitigating factors set forth in the Department of Justice's Principles of Federal Prosecution. For these reasons, we decline prosecution of Mr. Biden.

Because intent is part of the law.

Again, intent is part of the law.

It is all covered in Hur's report.

Your thots and feels are meaningless in the face of law.
BS

People get fragged for accidental release of classified docs all the damn time. Military especially.

Ignorance is not an excuse to violate laws.

I did, it's right here.

However, for the reasons summarized below, we conclude that the evidence does not establish Mr. Biden's guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. Prosecution of Mr. Biden is also unwarranted based on our consideration of the aggravating and mitigating factors set forth in the Department of Justice's Principles of Federal Prosecution. For these reasons, we decline prosecution of Mr. Biden.
Comey Light.

But your lie that he didn’t show intent has been exposed. Intent was clearly spelled out, but Hur pulled a Comey.

Comey Light.

But your lie that he didn’t show intent has been exposed. Intent was clearly spelled out, but Hur pulled a Comey.
Where was intent exposed?

Then I can find it in the report and copy paste why you are wrong.

Been doing this for two days now.

I will wait.

LOL

The Laws were broken Moonbat. They just dont charge the swamp. They are protected.

As I said. Sell your BS elsewhere
You are not giving any new arguments and instead expect me to take the repeated thots and feels of a random internet poster over that of the lead investigator.

I guess we are done here unless you have new information?

Forum List

Back