Take your heads out of the sand-

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
Israel’s Power Is Unlimited

That Israel would blatantly and openly interfere in the deliberations of Congress raises some serious questions which the mainstream media predictably is not addressing. Jewish power in America is for real and it is something that some Jews are not shy about discussing among themselves. Jewish power is unique in terms of how it functions. If you’re an American (or British) politician, you very quickly are made to appreciate that Israel owns you and nearly all of your colleagues. Indeed, the process begins in the U.S. even before your election when the little man from AIPAC shows up with the check list that he wants you to sign off on. If you behave per instructions your career path will be smooth, and you will benefit from your understanding that everything happening in Washington that is remotely connected to the interests of the state of Israel is to be determined by the Jewish state alone, not by the U.S. Congress or White House.

And, here is the tricky part, even while you are energetically kowtowing to Netanyahu, you must strenuously deny that there is Jewish power at work if anyone ever asks you about it. You behave in that fashion because you know that your pleasant life will be destroyed, painfully, if you fail to deny the existence of an Israel Lobby or the Jewish power that supports it.

Of course, you can and likely will, attack the messenger, again- but, that will NOT change the facts or the evidence-

1605623816608.png

I always wonder about the sickness in a person's soul that accounts for them denying Jewish people even this one, tiny sliver of land to call their own.

This obsession with Jews reveals much in regards to abnormal psychology

• Banned
I always wonder about the sickness in a person's soul that accounts for them denying Jewish people even this one, tiny sliver of land to call their own.

And what do you call people like yourself who refuse to acknowledge blatant evidence and continue the liberal policy of attacking messengers while ignoring messages?

Why are jews obsessed with owning the US? And its gov't?
Why are jews given a pass on their actions?
Why are Americans willing to give everyone's money and lives for jews?
Why do christians defend jews who don't even share christian religious beliefs?
Why do Americans hate Iran and love jews?
Why do christians do anything, dogmaphobe? Boy, talk about a misnomer- you rely entirely on dogma for your daily dose of, well, dogma- why? Does it make you feel better pretending you're some sort of something?
Why are Americans and christians, in particular, so dogmatic? Why are they so hypocritical?

SMH- it's not an argument you can *reason* out- only attempt to justify, illogically, I will add- reason is a sound explanation, attempt to justify is an excuse, or an attempt to excuse-

I don't think most people cared about the sliver of land. It's when they add a sliver to that sliver. Then try to add a sliver to that sliver. Then try to add a sliver to the last sliver.

• Banned
Oh look who disagrees with a red thumbs down- the rocket scientist :auiqs.jpg:

The hypocrisy of christians is appalling- I don't know a single non-religious person who is a hypocrite- every religious person I know is- why is that?

I find it equally appalling, even deplorable, (thanks for use of the word from one of the most despicable jew lovers on the planet) that people who feel they're astute, refuse to read and/or acknowledge facts and evidence- yet, they want "courts" through juries to determine a persons fate- it makes no sense, whatsoever- it proves, to me, beyond a shadow of a doubt, those dastardly "marxist" have succeeded in dumbing down the population- it was allowed to happen through Public Education which BOTH sides subscribe to- yet is not a constitutional authority-
The Duopoly has most everyone duped-

For you intellectually lazy fuckers- it's short, only 1700 words- surely you can handle that

It is a bold assertion, but there is plenty of evidence to support how that power is exerted and what the consequences are. Senators William Fulbright and Chuck Percy and Congressmen Paul Findlay, Pete McCloskey and Cynthia McKinney have all experienced the wrath of the Lobby and voted out of office. Currently Reverend Raphael Warnock, who is running against Georgia Loeffler for a senate seat in Georgia demonstrates exactly how candidates are convinced to stand on their heads by the Israel Lobby. Warnock was a strong supporter of Palestinian rights and a critic of Israeli brutality. He said as recently as 2018 that the Israelis were shooting civilians and condemned the military occupation and settlement construction on the Palestinian West Bank, which he compared to apartheid South Africa. Now that he is running for the Senate, he is saying that he is opposed to the Boycotts, Divestment and Sanctions (BDS) movement due to what he calls the movement’s “anti-Semitic overtones.” He also supports continued military assistance for Israel and believes that Iran is in pursuit of a nuclear weapon, both of which are critical issues being promoted by the Zionist lobby.

There is some pushback in Washington to Israeli dominance, but not much. Recent senior Pentagon appointee Colonel Douglas Macgregor famously has pointed out that many American politicians get “very, very rich” through their support of Israel even though it means the United States being dragged into new wars. Just how Israel gains control of the U.S. political process is illustrated by the devastating insider tale of how the Obama Administration’s feeble attempts to do the right thing in the Middle East were derailed by American Jews in Congress, the media, party donors and from inside the White House itself. The story is of particularly interest as the Biden Administration will no doubt suffer the same fate if it seeks to reject or challenge Israel’s ability to manipulate and virtually control key aspects of U.S. foreign policy.

The account of Barack Obama’s struggle with Israel and the Israeli Lobby comes from a recently published memoir written by a former foreign policy adviser Ben Rhodes. It is entitled The World As It Is, and it is extremely candid about how Jewish power was able to limit the foreign policy options of a popular sitting president. Rhodes recounts, for example, how Obama chief of staff Rahm Emanuel once nicknamed him “Hamas” after he dared to speak up for Palestinian human rights, angrily shouting at him “Hamas over here is going to make it impossible for my kid to have his fucking bar mitzvah in Israel.”

And what do you call people like yourself who refuse to acknowledge blatant evidence and continue the liberal policy of attacking messengers while ignoring messages?

Why do christians do anything, dogmaphobe? Boy, talk about a misnomer- you rely entirely on dogma for your daily dose of, well, dogma- why? Does it make you feel better pretending you're some sort of something?
Why are Americans and christians, in particular, so dogmatic? Why are they so hypocritical?

SMH- it's not an argument you can *reason* out- only attempt to justify, illogically, I will add- reason is a sound explanation, attempt to justify is an excuse, or an attempt to excuse-

You forgot to ask why the lizard people keep infiltrating us.

Your utter devotion to dogma is interesting. What dog do you have in that fight?

Your utter devotion to dogma is interesting. What dog do you have in that fight?
What dogma would that be, Mr. Paranoia?

The evidence is in plain sight, not in vague signs or whispers in the wind but in their own recorded words. At a certain point you have to admit to yourself that what they publicly state they believe, and consistently act on, might actually be what they really believe.

You forgot to ask why the lizard people keep infiltrating us.

Crickets- why? Blatant intellectual dishonesty

I got a visit from the COWARD Quesion Mark avatar- imagine that- an intellectually bankrupt coward being intellectually dishonest-

Forum List

Back