Take Dennis Prager's Test: Are You a Liberal Or a Leftist?

Don't need space spaces when dealing with you right-wing fascist pu$$ie$... you couldn't even pull off an Insurrection properly... :laugh:
Dude ...

No one is taking your DELUSIONS seriously.

Safe Spaces are down the hall to the LEFT !!!

yea...having a RW radical define what a liberal thinks is going to work
You are not a Liberal.

You are a Leftist.

You are also an extremely uninformed person.
I am not going to allow a RW extremist like Prager define either
Then you define either.
I will let JFK do it.....

View attachment 490923
How perfectly political. He manages to give you a tingle up your leg, but FAILED to really define liberalism, which you are decidedly NOT.

Real liberals are not afraid to trust the people with power. You are.

Real liberals are not afraid to trust the people with military-grade weapons, much less scary-looking semi-auto versions. You are.

Real liberals are not afraid of free speech, even when it is spech they don't like. You are.

See a trend?

You're too much of a chicken-shit motherfucker to be a real liberal. You need your government to make you feel safe from real liberals.

You don't have the stones or the brains to be liberal. That's why you cling to Marxist ideology just like your blankie.

Last edited:
Amazing.

Subs here have a different definition.

Whether or not you support Zionism.

If you do, like schumer, Feinstein, shiff, and Romney, then you are a "conservative."

If you don't, then you are "liberal."

yea...having a RW radical define what a liberal thinks is going to work
You are not a Liberal.

You are a Leftist.

You are also an extremely uninformed person.
I am not going to allow a RW extremist like Prager define either
Then you define either.
I will let JFK do it.....

View attachment 490923
How perfectly political. He manages to give you a tingle up your leg, but FAILED to really define liberalism, which you are decidedly NOT.

Real liberals are not afraid to trust the people with power. You are.

Real liberals are not afraid to trust the people with military-grade weapons, much less scary-looking semi-auto versions. You are.

Real liberals are not afraid of free speech, even when it is spech they don't like. You are.

See a trend?

You're too much of a chicken-shit motherfucker to be a real liberal. You need your government to make you feel safe from real liberals.

You don't have the stones or the brains to be liberal. That's why you cling to Marxist ideology just like your blankie.
Hilarious, Marxist/Commie is the name of your pacifier.

Forum List

Back