Take Dennis Prager's Test: Are You a Liberal Or a Leftist?

Prager wouldn't know the difference if one ran up to him and bit him in the ass. As has been said, he's a douche.
And not even an original douche. You wouldn't have caught him spewing this garbage before Trump came along.
Then, like everyone else on the "conservative" side, he sold out to the alt-right. Which what his little "test" comes off
as.
Personal insults over information.

Ignorance is the way of the Left.

How about trying to explain how any of those questions in that test are liberal topics or values.

LMAO ...

Never mind.

Prager wouldn't know the difference if one ran up to him and bit him in the ass. As has been said, he's a douche.
And not even an original douche. You wouldn't have caught him spewing this garbage before Trump came along.
Then, like everyone else on the "conservative" side, he sold out to the alt-right. Which what his little "test" comes off
as.
Personal insults over information.

Ignorance is the way of the Left.

How about trying to explain how any of those questions in that test are liberal topics or values.

LMAO ...

Never mind.

What explanations are you looking for? Anything that I give you will be rejected because you've already formed your opinion that liberals, progressives, and Democrat are racist and foster
terrible race relations. Which both you and I know isn't true. But you're not looking to have an honest discussion. You want validation for Prager's spew.

You're right. Nevermind. :)

These are always a waste of time.

• 1. Many universities now have all-black dormitories, and some have all-black graduation exercises. Do you support these developments?
  • . Do I attend this school? No, so it's up to the school to work out. I do not get that option to answer.
Information is always a waste of time for Leftist.

You guys would much rather have the propaganda.

KInda lame retort. It's not "information". It's a question. A question that is meaningless to me.

KInda lame retort. It's not "information". It's a question. A question that is meaningless to me.
It is information.

But, you can call it whatever you like if it makes you feeeeeeel better about being a No/Low Information Leftist.

It is information.

But, you can call it whatever you like if it makes you feeeeeeel better about being a No/Low Information Leftist.
No, it's not information. It's straight up division pimping. Out in open. Not attempting to be subtle.
It's a right wing, feel good, back slapping exercise in masturbation. Not meant for the rational thinkers
who know there's more nuance to each of these issues than a straight up in your face A or B answer.
Which is what we all know Prager is looking for here.

Hence the whole division pimping comment. :)

No, it's not information. It's straight up division pimping. Out in open. Not attempting to be subtle.
It's a right wing, feel good, back slapping exercise in masturbation. Not meant for the rational thinkers
who know there's more nuance to each of these issues than a straight up in your face A or B answer.
Which is what we all know Prager is looking for here.

Hence the whole division pimping comment. :)
Yeah ....

Whatever all that BS meant ...

Hate is what conservatives teach. Liberals teach love and compassion.
HaHaHa, you apparently didn't pay attention to the BLM/Antifa/Liberal riots, burning, looting, and murder of the past year.
The riots, burning, looting, beatings and Murder last year were justifiable because the Left did it. The Left supported it. The Left denied it. The Left is sure that most of that violence was caused by conservatives infiltrating a peaceful protest.

Here's the reality.

Dennis Parager is simply pointing out that the term Liberal is just another term that has been highjacked by the Marxist Left.

That test simply points out that Leftist positions and values are polar opposite of what Liberal positions and values are.

It does not surprise me ... or any other conservative here that our board Leftist would refuse to read anything by Dennis Prager.

Information has never been their strong suit as evidenced by them thinking they are Liberals when in reality they support the positions and values of the Marxist Left.

Hate is what conservatives teach. Liberals teach love and compassion.
HaHaHa, you apparently didn't pay attention to the BLM/Antifa/Liberal riots, burning, looting, and murder of the past year.
The riots, burning, looting, beatings and Murder last year were justifiable because the Left did it. The Left supported it. The Left denied it. The Left is sure that most of that violence was caused by conservatives infiltrating a peaceful protest.
It would be hilarious if it weren't so true. Sitcom writers of the 60s would have a field day with the occurrences of the past year.

Here's the reality.

Dennis Parager is simply pointing out that the term Liberal is just another term that has been highjacked by the Marxist Left.

That test simply points out that Leftist positions and values are polar opposite of what Liberal positions and values are.

It does not surprise me ... or any other conservative here that our board Leftist would refuse to read anything by Dennis Prager.

Information has never been their strong suit as evidenced by them thinking they are Liberals when in reality they support the positions and values of the Marxist Left.

I've read it, snowflake. Every..single..question is designed to division pimp. Prager isn't interested in an honest discussion. He pimps what the rest of the
alt-right world is pimping. Why? To divide of course. It plays to and is packaged nicely and warmly, for the easily led. Like you. :)

I've read it, snowflake. Every..single..question is designed to division pimp. Prager isn't interested in an honest discussion. He pimps what the rest of the
alt-right world is pimping. Why? To divide of course. It plays to and is packaged nicely and warmly, for the easily led. Like you. :)
If you have read it then please explain how any of those question represent Liberal positions or values.

They don't and you can't.

That is the reality here.

Not some inaginary divisive BS you are ranting about because you didn't read the test.

If you have read it then please explain how any of those question represent Liberal positions or values.

Not some inaginary divisive BS you are ranting about because you didn't read the test.
Again, that's not what Prager's aim is. His aim is to divide by playing to people like you whose minds are easily molded. Want an example?
  • 5. Do you agree that all white Americans are racist? - Well no. That would be a blanket assumption.
  • 6. If your answer is yes, would you tell the millions of blacks in Africa and the Caribbean who wish to emigrate to America that they would be making a poor decision? If not, why not? - Why would they think they would be making a poor decision coming here?
See, just like that, Prager's skipped over the real issue which is that no, not all white Americans are racist, but there are a lot of them. Racism exists in this country. That's the issue. Then he makes the assumption that if I think that all whites are racist, then black people in these countries wouldn't want to come here..which ignores the fact that the majority of whites in this country AREN'T racist. But Prager doesn't care about that nuance. His aim is the yes/no scenario which boxes you into the misthinking...that people from these countries shouldn't come here. Which is what he actually BELIEVES and wants to convey to those people who follow him.

Sorry, that's about the most you're gonna get out of me.

Again, that's not what Prager's aim is. His aim is to divide by playing to people like you whose minds are easily molded. Want an example?
  • 5. Do you agree that all white Americans are racist? - Well no. That would be a blanket assumption.
  • 6. If your answer is yes, would you tell the millions of blacks in Africa and the Caribbean who wish to emigrate to America that they would be making a poor decision? If not, why not? - Why would they think they would be making a poor decision coming here?
See, just like that, Prager's skipped over the real issue which is that no, not all white Americans are racist, but there are a lot of them. Racism exists in this country. That's the issue. Then he makes the assumption that if I think that all whites are racist, then black people in these countries wouldn't want to come here..which ignores the fact that the majority of whites in this country AREN'T racist. But Prager doesn't care about that nuance. His aim is the yes/no scenario which boxes you into the misthinking...that people from these countries shouldn't come here. Which is what he actually BELIEVES and wants to convey to those people who follow him.

The answer for that question for Left is YES.

Not all Leftist will admit that.

But, that damn sure is the Leftist position.

If you understand that was a blanket statment then you are not a Leftist.

Either way Prager's question assesses accurately.

Prager cares most about exposing the Left and their use of the race card. The Left is only relevant as long as there is pain and strife. They perpetuate America’s comparatively brief legacy of slavery and try to paint the misnomer that US is the most racist country in the world. Consider that slavery is still practiced today in the world yet is done by mostly brown and Black people.

Prager cares most about exposing the Left and their use of the race card. The Left is only relevant as long as there is pain and strife. They perpetuate America’s comparatively brief legacy of slavery and try to paint the misnomer that US is the most racist country in the world. Consider that slavery is still practiced today in the world yet is done by mostly brown and Black people.
I think Prager is also trying to exonerated the term Liberal, which at one time was a viable political position and still is by it's original definition.

But, the term has been highjacked by the Left.

There is nothing legitimate about the Left and certainly nothing legitimate about their politics.

Forum List

Back