Take Dennis Prager's Test: Are You a Liberal Or a Leftist?

yea...having a RW radical define what a liberal thinks is going to work
You are not a Liberal.

You are a Leftist.

You are also an extremely uninformed person.
I am not going to allow a RW extremist like Prager define either
Then you define either.
I will let JFK do it.....

1621377347129.png

Prager cares most about exposing the Left and their use of the race card. The Left is only relevant as long as there is pain and strife. They perpetuate America’s comparatively brief legacy of slavery and try to paint the misnomer that US is the most racist country in the world. Consider that slavery is still practiced today in the world yet is done by mostly brown and Black people.
I think Prager is also trying to exonerated the term Liberal, which at one time was a viable political position and still is by it's original definition.

But, the term has been highjacked by the Left.

There is nothing legitimate about the Left and certainly nothing legitimate about their politics.

No the term hasn't been hijacked. It's been demonized by the right. Which is one of Prager's objectives.
Ask any supporter of you know who and most couldn't give you a cogent definition of what being "liberal"
actually is. They only know what their slanted media sources define it as.

View attachment 490923

First of all ....

It's not the 1960's anymore.

And, JFK's statement no longer is a representation of the Democrat Party ion 2021 than it is the Chinese Communist Party in 2021.

I am sure JFK would have never thought men could give birth, all white people were racist, and our borders should be wide open for anyone to cross ... etc.

Those are positions of the Left.

And, if you support the Democrat Party today you are not supporting Liberal positions.

You are supprting Leftist positions.

View attachment 490923

First of all ....

And, JFK's statement no longer is a representation of the Democrat Party ion 2021 than it is the Chinese Communist Party in 2021.

I am sure JFK would have never thought men could give birth, all white people were racist, and our borders should be wide open for anyone to cross ... etc.

And, if you support the Democrat Party today you are not supporting Liberal positions.

Again, the demonization. THAT is the objective.
JFK was right on the money. Describes the thinking of Democrats.
It certainly doesn't describe the thinking of Republicans not in the last four
decades anyway....and the two party's ideals and beliefs were flipped at the time JFK made this observation.

No the term hasn't been hijacked. It's been demonized by the right. Which is one of Prager's objectives.
Ask any supporter of you know who and most couldn't give you a cogent definition of what being "liberal"

What is Classical Liberalism?

Classical liberalism is a combination of civil liberty, political freedom, and economic freedom. Most importantly, classical liberalism considered that the government should be gone from people’s lives in order for them to enjoy the freedom and to form their lives without government intervention.

Though it was propounded even earlier in 18th century, classical liberalism was rather redefined in the 19th century in Europe in the wake of the industrial revolution and urbanization. It emphasized or harped upon limited role of the government, rule of law, freedoms of speech and religion, and importantly, free markets.

None of the above describes the American Left today in anyway.

Classic Liberalsim has indeed been hijacked by the Marxist Left.

Many Leftist today are far too misinformed to realize what it is they actually support.

View attachment 490923

First of all ....

Let’s see..

JFK supported Civil Rights, Healthcare for all, affordable and open schools, welfare...

Yup he would make a great liberal today

Let’s see..

JFK supported Civil Rights, Healthcare for all, affordable and open schools, welfare...

Dude ....

The point you are trying to make is irrelevant in context to today.

Let’s see..

Dude ....

The point you are trying to make is irrelevant in context to today.
Liberals are liberals are liberals.

The challenges change from generation to generation but the liberal mindset remains the same.

Liberals are liberals are liberals.

The challenges change from generation to generation but the liberal mindset remains the same.
Dennis Prager's test proves with evidence that you are wrong.

You are stuck in a time warp.

It is not the 1960's anymore.

The Democrat Party and the American Left are no more Liberal today than the Chinese Communist Party is.

What is Classical Liberalism?

Classical liberalism is a combination of civil liberty, political freedom, and economic freedom. Most importantly, classical liberalism considered that the government should be gone from people’s lives in order for them to enjoy the freedom and to form their lives without government intervention.

Though it was propounded even earlier in 18th century, classical liberalism was rather redefined in the 19th century in Europe in the wake of the industrial revolution and urbanization. It emphasized or harped upon limited role of the government, rule of law, freedoms of speech and religion, and importantly, free markets.

None of the above describes the American Left today in anyway.

Classic Liberalsim has indeed been hijacked by the Marxist Left.

Many Leftist today are far too misinformed to realize what it is they actually support.

You're mushing the terms "liberal" and "libertarian" here. Dive into any society that defines both and the first sentence in your reply comes back as both liberal and libertarian.
Nothing has been hijacked. The people you call "classic liberals" evolved into the post-war conservatives. The "social" liberals would be the closer to what you dismiss as the "left".

This is what JFK was talking about. Watch the video or don't.

You're mushing the terms "liberal" and "libertarian" here. Dive into any society that defines both and the first sentence in your reply comes back as both liberal and libertarian.
Nothing has been hijacked. The people you call "classic liberals" evolved into the post-war conservatives. The "social" liberals would be the closer to what you dismiss as the "left".

This is what JFK was talking about. Watch the video or don't.
"social liberal" ...... aka hijacked term for modern day Leftist Marxism.

On this we can agree.

Either way ....

Liberalism DOES NOT exist with today's American Left.

I think the first 11 question about race clearly shows just how racist the Left is.

I think Prager's test also reveals that the Democrat Party is hardcore Leftist .... and not Liberal in anyway.
I don't need someone else to tell me where I land on a spectrum. There is very little I agree with the left on but I don't need to support someone else to figure that out.

Being cynical, I looked up Praeger's net worth. It's 10 million. So being a conservative pays off like a slot machine for him.
You hate the rich don't you?

That tells us which category you are in.
I don't hate the rich but by the same token I don't need to enrich them while they tell me what to think.
The demand for links on this website make others money and for what?

Forum List

Back