Take Dennis Prager's Test: Are You a Liberal Or a Leftist?

John T. Ford

Diamond Member
Jun 21, 2020

I think the first 11 question about race clearly shows just how racist the Left is.

I think Prager's test also reveals that the Democrat Party is hardcore Leftist .... and not Liberal in anyway.

Dennis Prager

• 1. Many universities now have all-black dormitories, and some have all-black graduation exercises. Do you support these developments?
  • 2. The University of California has declared this statement racist: "There is only one race—the human race." Do you agree with the University of California, or do you agree with the statement?

I think the first 11 question about race clearly shows just how racist the Left is.

I think Prager's test also reveals that the Democrat Party is hardcore Leftist .... and not Liberal in anyway.
There have not been any true liberals in the Dem party for nearly 30 years. They are all Marxists now.

I think I, and a handful of others are the only true liberals on this site.

There have not been any true liberals in the Dem party for nearly 30 years. They are all Marxists now.

I think I, and a handful of others are the only true liberals on this site.
I agree.

I think Prager's test shows just how Marxist these people are.

And, of course racist. It is clear these people want no part of what Martin Luther King, Jr. preached.

Prager is a Douche

I‘m not taking one of his RW Propaganda ”tests”
”This is what Liberals think”

Last edited:
Prager is a Douche

I‘m not taking one of his RW Propaganda ”tests”
”This is what Liberals think”
I understand that single digit IQ Leftist may struggle with Pragers test.

You can have an exemption and pick up you hot cocoa down the hall to the LEFT !!
yea...having a RW radical define what a liberal thinks is going to work

These are always a waste of time.

• 1. Many universities now have all-black dormitories, and some have all-black graduation exercises. Do you support these developments?
  • . Do I attend this school? No, so it's up to the school to work out. I do not get that option to answer.

Prager wouldn't know the difference if one ran up to him and bit him in the ass. As has been said, he's a douche.
And not even an original douche. You wouldn't have caught him spewing this garbage before Trump came along.
Then, like everyone else on the "conservative" side, he sold out to the alt-right. Which what his little "test" comes off
as.

Here is my answers to the test:

1. No
2. No
3. Noble
4. No
5. No
6. N/A
7. Yes
8. No
9. No
10. N/A
11. No
12. No
13. No
14. Yes
15. Worse
16. Yes
17. No
18. Yes
19. Biased towards the Left
20. Absolutely
21. No
22. Illegal Immigrants
23. No
24. Yes
25. Gun-Free Zone
26. 18 or 21
27. No
28. No
29. No
30. No
31. Allows for hate speech.
32. N/A

These are always a waste of time.

• . Do I attend this school? No, so it's up to the school to work out. I do not get that option to answer.
Information is always a waste of time for Leftist.

You guys would much rather have the propaganda.

Forum List

Back