Systemic Racism 2021

It's rather a weak concept, given say all the social programs and efforts to stem all racism. When I see a black Somalian that can't speak English or understand traffic laws driving a RTD bus...because diversity is more important than safety or competence...it seems we crossed a line.
What is worse, is that person from Somalia who is a true African thinks very lowly of the African America.

African-Americans a disgrace to the black race – NewsDay Zimbabwe

One cannot help but be engulfed with a deep sense of shame on how today’s African-Americans have turned into a huge embarrassment for the black race, as they have become a people without direction, morals, and a sense of determinations — unlike those of the earlier ages.

As a black person myself, but from the mother continent of Africa, I see today’s African-Americans as a bunch of cry-babies, who have an excuse for every type of demented behaviour that they exhibit — hiding behind their supposed repression by the white majority.
I know a few of those cry babies who frequent this board...

Identity politics is the reason along with virtue signaling and of course control of the narrative. But you are correct is has gone to far and safety is not a concern. At least not the citizens safety.

Apparently, liberals are good with incompetence as long as they are people of color. Because "racism".

Liberals contol all aspects of the "system".
From Big Tech, the media, Academia, Hollywood, the educational system, the Courts, big Corporations, and now the Whitehouse, the Senate and the likes.
Conservatives have Chick Filla, and the My Pillow thing.
If there is systemic racism, talk to the libs.

Jim Crow, red lining and that is dead as the Dodo. But instead, we have this new pro black white bashing paradigm. Blacks are 13% of the population and then they are huge part of the crime rate...why are they (blacks) all of a sudden the focus of the media? Why this emphasis on blacks all the time? How did this happen?

Last edited:
Jim Crow, red lining and that is dead as the Dodo. But instead, we have this new pro black white bashing paradigm. Blacks are 13% of the population and then they are huge part of the crime rate...why are they (blacks) all of a sudden the focus of the media? Why this emphasis on blacks all the time? How did this happen?
I think it is happening to promote racism. The saturation in the MSM is at a point where it cannot be noticed. It is to cause resentment. Blacks are just a tool. they do not matter to this administration or the media. They are being ( again) used for divisive propaganda.

Last edited:
It is an opportunity for democrats to play identity politics and expand the power of government.

The real issue in the Black community is the high incidence of single parent homes. This translates into rampant poverty and a higher rate of crime. What helped trigger this was the welfare state incentivizing this sort of behavior. Without the welfare state helping, women simply could not survive continuing this sort of behavior, and their parents would certainly not put up with it. This transition began about the time Jim Crow went away and the Civil Rights legislation enacted, but no amount of equal rights or equal treatment will cure the ills of society in regards to fatherless homes.

But creating the devastation in black families has helped the government extend the victimhood of blacks, and has taken full advantage of it. Now they can claim to want to "transform" society by ending "systemic racism" that they claim is the real culprit. For you see, everything has been tainted by systemic racism, the Constitution and the very Republic itself, so the only solution is the final solution, which is to dissolve all that we know and love and let them remake it into whatever the hell they want, which will end up being a living hell for pretty much everyone.

The US has the highest rate of single parent homes in the world, which is about a quarter of all homes now.

U.S. has world's highest rate of children living in single-parent households | Pew Research Center

Breaking this down further, about 77% of black homes are now a single parent family, i. e., fatherless.

77% black births to single moms, 49% for Hispanic immigrants (washingtonexaminer.com)

But all races have increased in this regard, and it is all due to the welfare state as well as a moral disintegration of society.

There is no way around this not resulting in increased poverty and crime. No amount of money thrown at this problem will solve this problem. In fact, the money that is being thrown at this now is what is keeping this problem being such a problem. The welfare system enables these people to survive doing this. I would not call it living, but just surviving much like volunteer slaves on a plantation.

The US has the highest rate of single parent homes in the world, which is about a quarter of all homes now.

U.S. has world's highest rate of children living in single-parent households | Pew Research Center

Breaking this down further, about 77% of black homes are now a single parent family, i. e., fatherless.

77% black births to single moms, 49% for Hispanic immigrants (washingtonexaminer.com)

But all races have increased in this regard, and it is all due to the welfare state as well as a moral disintegration of society.

There is no way around this not resulting in increased poverty and crime. No amount of money thrown at this problem will solve this problem. In fact, the money that is being thrown at this now is what is keeping this problem being such a problem. The welfare system enables these people to survive doing this. I would not call it living, but just surviving much like volunteer slaves on a plantation.
77% is crazy.
Anyone else think that they have bad role models.
Apart from a handful, most famous black folk are pure scum.
You can almost pinpoint the downfall with the beginning of Rap, particularly gangster rap.

More ignorance and repetition of things your ass has been shown isn't true.

Forum List

Back