Blacks are more likely to believe in conspiracy theories than whites

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
That’s what I observed. I’m not even counting the systemic racism conspiracy theory. I looking at stuff like Bin laden wasn‘t responsible for 911 and now you hear that NBA players don’t want to promote Covid vaccines because many of them are antivaxxers. Stuff like that and more. My question is why?

That’s what I observed. I’m not even counting the systemic racism conspiracy theory. I looking at stuff like Bin laden wasn‘t responsible for 911 and now you hear that NBA players don’t want to promote Covid vaccines because many of them are antivaxxers. Stuff like that and more. My question is why?
Lol hillarious. Trumpsters are more likely to believe what the fuck ever they a fed.

200.gif

1613680739770.jpeg

How many black people do you see in this picture?

Blacks are more likely to believe in conspiracy theories

Obviously. They believe:
  1. That they aren't racist, while defining EVERYTHING in terms of race.
  2. That everyone else is.
  3. That police pick on them, while committing 50 times more crime.
  4. That they are disadvantaged as they lay around having kids getting no education.
  5. That the world owes them something, after taking from the world for 50 years and being given extra advantages at everyone else's expense.

Obviously. They believe:
  4. That they are disadvantaged as they lay around having kids getting no education.
  5. That the world owes them something, after taking from the world for 50 years and being given extra advantages at everyone else's expense.
Damn that Ben Carson.

Lol hillarious. Trumpsters are more likely to believe what the fuck ever they a fed.

There are a fair share of lefties that believe in their share of conspires as well. I’m not looking at it in terms of left vs right or Trump vs Biden. My observation is blacks believe in conspiracy theories more often than whites. Do you agree with that sentiment or not?

Last edited:
You mean like here is a $2000 welfare check and I will cure Covid in 100 days? That kind of feeding?

Obviously. They believe:

I’m not even talking about black liberation theology or the systematic racism claims. I’m talking about other conspiracy theories that don’t even relate to race.

I am not convinced of your claims since you didn't support it, that it isn't worth following because of the underlying motive you are pursuing.

Not going to play your race game here since this is a loaded subject you are working on, to make it appear blacks are bad on something.

You posted your useless screed in: Race Relations/Racism

:rolleyes:

I am not convinced of your claims since you didn't support it, that it isn't worth following because of the underlying motive you are pursuing.

Not going to play your race game here since this is a loaded subject you are working on, to make it appear blacks are bad on something.

Here’s the thing. I don’t believe there’s any correlation between genetics (IQ or anything else) and believing in conspiracy theories. So i didn’t start this thread to disparage anyone.

Secondly I said it’s my observation, so how could I provide a link for you related to my observation?

There’s one link that adds a bit of support to the OP, which I admit is lacking in substantiated evidence, but once again I qualified it being my personal observations.

And the only motive I had was to discuss an issue which i don’t have an answer for. There is no genetic link to following conspiracy theories that I’m aware of, or link as far education.

Wonder why??..40 Years of Human Experimentation in America: The Tuskegee Study

That’s a theory I’ve thought about as well.

Indeed. The things you DemoKKKrats have done to black people throughout our history is deplorable.

There are a fair share of lefties that believe in their share of conspires as well. I’m not looking at it in terms of left vs right or Trump vs Biden. My observation is blacks believe in conspiracy theories more often than whites. Do you agree with that sentiment or not?
I have never known a black person to talk about a conspiracy in my life.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I have never known a black person to talk about a conspiracy in my life.

I have. I also have seen a lot of famous blacks like Kanye west, Kyrie Irving, Jamie Fox, DL hugely, Nick Cannon talk conspiracy theories as well.

Define theories- the "conspiracy theories" I'm familiar with require a lot of reading to comprehend- not many white people like to read what they don't want to see, fyi- so, how could alleged race challenged people in the US believe something unless they're told by someone else- their race is challenged, btw, because the omnipotent in the District of Criminals has seen to it they remain uneducated because, well, votes- that ain't a theory, and as far as being a conspiracy it's hardly a secret, though it is perpetrated by the aforementioned Criminals-

I believe the winner is Trump who claims to never have meet a conspiracy that he didn't like unless it is about him. Then he is kind of torn between that its a conspiracy about me but I can make it work by just focusing on the word "Trump".

Define theories- the "conspiracy theories" I'm familiar with require a lot of reading to comprehend- not many white people like to read what they don't want to see, fyi- so, how could alleged race challenged people in the US believe something unless they're told by someone else- their race is challenged, btw, because the omnipotent in the District of Criminals has seen to it they remain uneducated because, well, votes- that ain't a theory, and as far as being a conspiracy it's hardly a secret, though it is perpetrated by the aforementioned Criminals-

My definition would be theories what the mainstream recognizes as fact. Like Bin Laden did 911.

Their history has probably played a role, but I also think it’s not as simple as just that. Conspiracy theorists are not always educated on these issues.

Forum List

Back