Switzerland stops the COVID vaccines, Spike protein kills brain cells,

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
I say we follow their lead. I also think it should have been done years ago. The vaccine is killing people.

Bang: Switzerland withdraws all Covid vaccination recommendations

Switzerland stops the Covid vaccinations: all vaccination recommendations have been withdrawn, doctors can only administer the controversial vaccines in individual cases under certain conditions - but then bear the risk of liability for vaccination damage. When will countries like Germany and Austria follow this example?

The claim that Switzerland withdrew vaccine recommendations is not a confirmable headline, I believe it to be false. The govt. web site of Switzerland does not have the announcement.
All in for continuing the vaccine that has killed as many as the disease? Why aren't I surprised?

No, I just never found anything to support the headline...This is what I do, I am more interested in the truth than your fanatical fascination with a trend.
The trend is watching people die and seeing Pfizer advertising for boosters.

I say we follow their lead. I also think it should have been done years ago. The vaccine is killing people.So

Bang: Switzerland withdraws all Covid vaccination recommendations​

Switzerland stops the Covid vaccinations: all vaccination recommendations have been withdrawn, doctors can only administer the controversial vaccines in individual cases under certain conditions - but then bear the risk of liability for vaccination damage. When will countries like Germany and Austria follow this example?
Meanwhile I still keep seeing TV commercials begging parents to jab their kids with the mRNA shots. :confused-84:

The claim that Switzerland withdrew vaccine recommendations is not a confirmable headline, I believe it to be false. The govt. web site of Switzerland does not have the announcement.
Here Moonie, I found this and it can be translated into English.

Basically talks about 98% immunity rate in Switzerland.

Forum List

Back