Switzerland stops the COVID vaccines, Spike protein kills brain cells,

Because you repeated a lot of the lies that were pushed by the medical fascists. While all along, you never got vaccinated yourself.
Wow, more accusations that I know you won’t back up… fun. What does this have to do with the Swiss?

Of course you did. You posted a link to the Swiss website that did not say what the OP claimed it said thus proving my point that the OP was posting fake news
I already said in a post that you quoted that side effects are not the reason. You replied and said I have been duped. I replied and posted the link to the gov page which says the vaccination is no longer recommended. The reasons is that there is no point in covid vaccination anymore. So I have been 100 % right.

I already said in a post that you quoted that side effects are not the reason. You replied and said I have been duped. I replied and posted the link to the gov page which says the vaccination is no longer recommended. The reasons is that there is no point in covid vaccination anymore. So I have been 100 % right.
The gov dropped the recommendation because cases are low. The fake narrative being pushed is that they dropped it because the vax is dangerous and killing people. There were restrictions out on administering the vax like the OP lied about. Your link showed that.
Switzerland stops the Covid vaccinations: all vaccination recommendations have been withdrawn, doctors can only administer the controversial vaccines in individual cases under certain conditions - but then bear the risk of liability for vaccination damage. When will countries like Germany and Austria follow this example?

The gov dropped the recommendation because cases are low. The fake narrative being pushed is that they dropped it because the vax is dangerous and killing people. There were restrictions out on administering the vax like the OP lied about. Your link showed that.
And my first post is about that too. Where is the heck is the problem?

You know that is a quote from the article. What you are saying is I said the article said that the vaccine is killing people. I said that. And I am not lying.

"I say we follow their lead. I also think it should have been done years ago. The vaccine is killing people."

Where did I say the article said that?

And my first post is about that too. Where is the heck is the problem?
My problem is with the fake claims in the OP that the Swiss are stopping doctors from administering the vax because it is dangerous and killing people. That’s not even close to true. If you don’t take issue with that then we are good

You know that is a quote from the article. What you are saying is I said the article said that the vaccine is killing people. I said that. And I am not lying.

"I say we follow their lead. I also think it should have been done years ago. The vaccine is killing people."

Where did I say the article said that?
You didn’t need to say the article said that. Your OP was you OP. Whether it was you saying stuff or the linked article in the end the OP was fake news

You didn’t need to say the article said that. Your OP was you OP. Whether it was you saying stuff or the linked article in the end the OP was fake news
You do not tell anyone what to say. Next.

Did you just try and tell me what to say? And was that message for me not to tell others what to say?!

Just doing a hypocrisy check. Did I get that right?!
Can you talk about anything besides yourself?

How about because I can. Your interpretation differs from mine. I prefer mine.
Interpret all you want but don’t state your opinions as facts and don’t distort what other people and sources say. You do both all the time and that makes you dishonest

Interpret all you want but don’t state your opinions as facts and don’t distort what other people and sources say. You do both all the time and that makes you dishonest
You can think whatever you want.

Maybe Switzerland finally realized that the shots are bioweapons as defined in 18USC175? Surely there must be equivalent statutes in the Swiss Code, as most of the world signed on to international agreements criminalizing the use of bioweapons.

Maybe Switzerland finally realized that the shots are bioweapons as defined in 18USC175? Surely there must be equivalent statutes in the Swiss Code, as most of the world signed on to international agreements criminalizing the use of bioweapons.
They haven’t said anything of the sort but you’re free to assume that if you like

Forum List

Back