Switzerland stops the COVID vaccines, Spike protein kills brain cells,

The news is fake. You’ve been duped

As opposed to the "facts", right?

1681139991126.png

More fake news… you really are a sucker for conspiracies aren’t ya?!
That is not fake news since the number of deaths is also fake news. We will never get the truth. We know the vaccine is dangerous and we also know it does not prevent anyone from getting Covid. It is a bio-weapon.

Yes fake news is opposed to the facts. I posted a link to information from switzerlands health department. The OP was sourcing a fake article from Germany. Why are you posting pictures of US political talking heads? Has nothing to do with this thread

You fell for all of those lies. How many people did you infect and kill running around thinking you were "immune" to Covid because you got vaccinated?

100? 1,000? 10,000?

That is not fake news since the number of deaths is also fake news. We will never get the truth. We know the vaccine is dangerous and we also know it does not prevent anyone from getting Covid. It is a bio-weapon.
If we don’t have the true numbers like you just said then you just proved that your proclamation about the number of vaccine deaths being equal to the COVID deaths is fake news. Thanks!

If we don’t have the true numbers like you just said then you just proved that your proclamation about the number of vaccine deaths being equal to the COVID deaths is fake news. Thanks!
Prove I am wrong. You have 0 sources that can be trusted.

You fell for all of those lies. How many people did you infect and kill running around thinking you were "immune" to Covid because you got vaccinated?

100? 1,000? 10,000?
I didn’t infect anybody because I quarantined and distanced and acted safely… unlike all the deniers out there pretending like a case of the cold was spreading. But again this has nothing to do with the topic of a fake news article about Switzerland

I didn’t infect anybody because I quarantined and distanced and acted safely… unlike all the deniers out there pretending like a case of the cold was spreading. But again this has nothing to do with the topic of a fake news article about Switzerland

Ah, so you never got vaccinated. Interesting...

Prove I am wrong. You have 0 sources that can be trusted.
I don’t need to prove you’re right. I just need to prove that you can’t back up your statements. That means you are lying by stating things as fact that you can’t prove as facts. It’s your MO… very predictable

I don’t need to prove you’re right. I just need to prove that you can’t back up your statements. That means you are lying by stating things as fact that you can’t prove as facts. It’s your MO… very predictable
You are predictable. You think you can take over any conversation or topic. Stupid people cannot do that. Please stop trying. Troll another thread.

You are predictable. You think you can take over any conversation or topic. Stupid people cannot do that. Please stop trying. Troll another thread.
Take over?! Haha. I’m just talking to you dude and calling out the obvious falsehoods you are spreading. Feel free to make a counter argument instead of petty insults if you can’t defend your shit

Forum List

Back