Swamp Fox. One of my favorite people in history.

The left revised American History is part and parcel of the current legitimacy of crime.

The native tribes were brutal and cruel given to slaughter and torture. Today, the villains are anyone who defends themselves or others against attack. In those days, it was the primary job of politicians, particularly the president, to protect the people.

Today, criminals wander about, killing and robbing or just killing for the fun of it. Because the wanton murderers are usually not white, preventing them from killing is racist. Politicians get protests and attacks trying to perform the normal duties of protecting the people.

A colorful character who worked for the British in the French and Indian War but became a Colonial patriot in the War for Independence.

This video on him should be seen by school kids and others who like him to help make this country what it is but may not have a lot of recognition. I loved reading about him and his men's exploits as boy.

He was a great military leader. He avoided direct confrontation with the British, knowing he was outnumbered and lacking much artillery.

Lee and the other generals of the South should have employed his tactics, much as Stonewall Jackson did during his successful Shenandoah Valley campaigns.

I remember the TV series, starring Leslie Nielsen. Only 8 of them, but us kids thought they were cool.

Forum List

Back