Biden Says We Need to Support Women's Sports

This is what you call "Gaslighting 101." His administration has been doing everything possible to destroy women's sports by allowing men with mental illness to participate in them, thus steeling honors and opportunities from deserving young women. The same people who came up Title IX are now the ones rolling it back.

How can he support something he can’t even define? It’s like saying you’re a cat person but don’t know what a cat is.

This is what you call "Gaslighting 101." His administration has been doing everything possible to destroy women's sports by allowing men with mental illness to participate in them, thus steeling honors and opportunities from deserving young women. The same people who came up Title IX are now the ones rolling it back.

Sure Pause *Joe. Why don’t you set an example and show us how many woman sporting events you and your administration have gone to since you’ve been in office.

Deflection?

What in the world do you think I am deflecting from?

You are the only one in the OP talking about men in women's sports because it sure isn't Biden.

I asked a direct question based on your actual thread title.

Is it ok to support women's sports?

Support women's sports by forcing men to compete in them....hmmmkay

Biden hasn't done anything of the sort. And it's time you idiots dropped this bs argument. Women transition into men and participate in mens sports. Furthermore less than 1 percent of the overall population is transgendered and an even smaller number than that are athletes. So it's time to drop the right wing obsession with transgendered people and the crying from rght wing women who claim to be independent and can do whatever a man can do, except when it comes to this.

1715475968640.png

Preventing and Combating Discrimination on the Basis of Gender Identity or Sexual Orientation​

Show us where these orders will permit men to take over womens sports. I was an athlete when I was younger and I don't know too many men who would undergo that kind of change to play sports.

This shows how stupid right wingers really are. Because you guys don't mind a biological woman pumped up full of testosterone to compete against other women even though that woman wants to transition to a man.

Biden hasn't done anything of the sort. And it's time you idiots dropped this bs argument. Women transition into men and participate in mens sports. Furthermore less than 1 percent of the overall population is transgendered and an even smaller number than that are athletes. So it's time to drop the right wing obsession with transgendered people and the crying from rght wing women who claim to be independent and can do whatever a man can do, except when it comes to this.
So you believe men and women are the same physically except for their sex organs. Are you gonna stick with that?

This is where people like you want to take us.

1715483130182.png

This will end when we hit bottom.
And it will be our fault.

Our fault for not calling scum what they are -- scum.

Our fault for allowing Teachers and their FILTHY fucking Unions to teach our kids shit. I mean, total shit.

Our fault for letting little Billy and Baby Schnooks Sally to go off to University to become indoctrinated...... While WE pay for it.

Our fault for not turning the TV -- OFF!!

Our fault for not taking the cell phones and computers away.

I do believe it's almost too late. If it can't be fixed in the next four years, it's too late. I truly believe that Western Civilization will collapse.

How did you come to the conclusion that you are smarter than people that teach at Harvard?
My Dog is smarter than Avi Loeb.

And his turds are more intelligent than Claudine Gay.

That you think they are intelligent speaks volume about your own.

Forum List

Back