Susie Larson Live.... Susie Larson 7/7/2020

deorro 1

Aug 22, 2019
I will trust in The LORD and I will trust in God. 'Give us today, our daily bread'. To trust, to need, to ask, to be receptive. To develop that 'relationship' between Provider and receiver. Why ask when and if you are able to provide for yourself? So when a person asks, 'give us today, our daily 'bread'....' the need is greater than the ability to self provide.

I will 'trust' in The LORD and I will 'trust' in God with all that 'we' shared together in this one 'human' life with Them there as Holy Providers. And I will 'trust' in Them because They are Good. They are PraiseWorthy. They are Faithful. Maybe not when the the tongue is dry, or when the stomach is cut open or when the feet are out of joint.. But i will trust... BECAUSE of what 'we' have gotten through in this 1 human life with Them as The Holy Providers to this 1 human life...

And then during these times and days while I trust in Them... 'Provide this day the daily bread', for me because MAYBE I'm unable to provide for my OWN daily bread. Why? Could it be possible that to serve God one cannot serve Mammon? So what could this mean? To want to serve God, to tell God, 'I want to serve YOU', but at the same time asking God to help self to also help self to serve 'Mammon' properly.... or else, I might need to daily ask, 'Give today daily bread'.... because Mammon is outraged at me for serving YOU, God.. LOL....

But again... during these days.... Wait!!! Who, Whom am I truly 'trusting' in? God? What is His Name? The LORD? Who IS The LORD? The ONLY Begotten Son? The ONLY Begotten Son of Who, of Whom? of God? of The LORD? How can 1 Person BE the Only Begotten Son of 2 different Persons? How IS this possible? So Whom, Who... am I truly really 'trusting' in that I can say, 'I will trust in The LORD and I will trust in God'??

I might as well be just as confident and boastful proclaiming, 'I will trust in Susie Larson'...

Forum List

Back