Supreme Court Strikes Down Louisiana Abortion Restrictions

On Monday, the Supreme Court blocked Louisiana from enforcing a law restricting abortion in June Medical Services v. Russo.

This decision will backfire on liberals....it will give Trump a second term.....and you tards can thank Roberts for it.....

On Monday, the Supreme Court blocked Louisiana from enforcing a law restricting abortion in June Medical Services v. Russo.

Roberts keeps smacking Trump down. Thank God for him!
Roberts is a closet faggot communist.

Love the way pro lifers look to the contents of her uterus, and forget there is a functional, emotional, woman attached. If pro lifers had a better plan for the child women might take them up on their offer. But to force a woman to bear a child she cannot care for is wrong. The only option they have is grow up in poverty and get murdered like in NYC today
Precisely the way you have forgotten, or ignore, that there is a functional living human being attached to the
mother?

I guess it's all a case of perspective, isn't it, And since the child is unable to speak for him or herself we
simply do the expedient thing and exterminate the innocent silent human being.

What a profound statement about our nation isn't it. The notion that the unaborted child will undoubtedly wind up living in poverty until it is prematurely murdered in the streets is another profound statement about
our society that can see no future for our children except murder by abortionists or criminals which is
an ironic self fulfilling prophecy.
The innocent silent developing fetus of a piss poor man that has no sense of responsibility, does not care and will not perform. The unconscious fetus does not have mental capability, plus it is sitting in the uterus of a woman with enough on her plate as is. She does have awareness and her life to care for. Unwanted pregnancy happens. The developing embryo is stopped from growing. Therefore it doesn't suffer, the woman doesn't suffer and society doesn't suffer. All this harp from pro life people like with a change of law tranquility will occur in the American people. I know men aren't used to shedding once a month but an egg is discarded every month. Women are close to their bodies and only they know what's best for them. Outsiders dictating over a woman's body is what Roe v Wade was about. Children die everyday, some people see the situation and want to have power over the ordeal. Them pushing women around is the source of the problem. No respect from the man, no respect to the man.

Love the way pro lifers look to the contents of her uterus, and forget there is a functional, emotional, woman attached. If pro lifers had a better plan for the child women might take them up on their offer. But to force a woman to bear a child she cannot care for is wrong. The only option they have is grow up in poverty and get murdered like in NYC today
Precisely the way you have forgotten, or ignore, that there is a functional living human being attached to the
mother?

I guess it's all a case of perspective, isn't it, And since the child is unable to speak for him or herself we

What a profound statement about our nation isn't it. The notion that the unaborted child will undoubtedly wind up living in poverty until it is prematurely murdered in the streets is another profound statement about
our society that can see no future for our children except murder by abortionists or criminals which is
The innocent silent developing fetus of a piss poor man that has no sense of responsibility, does not care and will not perform. The unconscious fetus does not have mental capability, plus it is sitting in the uterus of a woman with enough on her plate as is. She does have awareness and her life to care for. Unwanted pregnancy happens. The developing embryo is stopped from growing. Therefore it doesn't suffer, the woman doesn't suffer and society doesn't suffer. All this harp from pro life people like with a change of law tranquility will occur in the American people. I know men aren't used to shedding once a month but an egg is discarded every month. Women are close to their bodies and only they know what's best for them. Outsiders dictating over a woman's body is what Roe v Wade was about. Children die everyday, some people see the situation and want to have power over the ordeal. Them pushing women around is the source of the problem. No respect from the man, no respect to the man.
Fetus = human being.

I knew Roberts would continue to be a turncoat. What a disgrace.

Quite frankly at this point I don’t care about the abortion thing anymore. Yes, it is murder. But if leftwing shit stains and blacks want to murder their own population, have at it.

This decision will backfire on liberals....it will give Trump a second term.....and you tards can thank Roberts for it.....
L
mother?

Fetus = human being.
Minnows=fish bait

What crimes against humanity could you charge a 3 year old with and get a conviction in a court of law?

the answer is nothing

I'm talking about a far higher law than anything on paper or devised by humanity.

Hell, I committed my first (of many) hate crime at 25 months old... My mother gave birth to my younger brother and my response was ... “I don’t want it. Give it back.” Our relationship went downhill from there.

What crimes against humanity could you charge a 3 year old with and get a conviction in a court of law?

the answer is nothing

I'm talking about a far higher law than anything on paper or devised by humanity.

Hell, I committed my first (of many) hate crime at 25 months old... My mother gave birth to my younger brother and my response was ... “I don’t want it. Give it back.” Our relationship went downhill from there.
Ok, you are posting from SillyVille

have it your way

Oh look....another RWNJ deceptive quote.

What's True
Ginsburg once said she believed that others' concerns about overpopulation might have influenced the high court's decision in Roe v. Wade.
What's False
Ginsburg did not say she personally supported Roe v. Wade because it could help limit the population growth of "undesirable" communities.
Maybe Ginsburg was referring to the racist founder of Planned Parenthood Margret Sanger's abortion theory.
View attachment 356776

You guys are jusr chock full of false quotes aren’t you? She never said. She also opposed abortion. You guys should love her. Well, maybe not... she supported contraception after all.

Forum List

Back