Supreme Court Strikes Down Louisiana Abortion Restrictions

Most of them say that when they are nominated they respect precedents.

Thst is a position I completely disagree with. Especially when the precedent is WRONG!!!!

Just because we have a precedent that women are allowed to vote doesn’t mean it is the RIGHT or PROPER view of the topic.

Most of them say that when they are nominated they respect precedents.

Thst is a position I completely disagree with. Especially when the precedent is WRONG!!!!

Just because we have a precedent that women are allowed to vote doesn’t mean it is the RIGHT or PROPER view of the topic.

Fair argument but I'm simply stating what they say when nominated so Roberts would be doing exactly what he claimed he would do.

Again – is this ruling not consistent with long-standing conservative political dogma: keep government small, less government is best

It’s not about more or less Government. It’s about PROPERLY FOCUSED Government. Government that knows it’s limits and focuses on the things it should be doing while leaving everything else alone.
‘Properly focused, ‘less government’ – a distinction without a difference.

The Court has ruled that the Louisiana law was improperly focused, consistent with conservative political dogma.

whst doesn’t make sense about it? I believe there are different rules for the Innocent than there are for the rest of us.
I think you are babbling

if you murder someone you may be executed

but if you dont unlawfully take a human life you should not be sent to the gallows

Then it should abolish the death penalty.
We execute murderers

are unborn children guilty of a capital offense?
You execute innocent people too...I suppose you call that collateral damage.
Society does not knowingly execute innocent people

but there is no doubt that unborn children are innocent of any capital offense
Doesn’t matter if they knowingly do or not. They know the system is flawed but they do it anyway. That makes them culpable.

Doesn’t matter if they knowingly do or not.
I think it does matter

if we cant execute brutal murderers because some may be innocent it follows that we can’t lock them up for life either

but there is no such doubt where unborn children are concerned

they are unquestionably innocent

Forum List

Back