Supreme Court Rules Homosexuals Can Sue Employer

This is a great ruling. No longer can gay people be fired from their job because they are gay!

Take that you homophobic jerks!

I don't think anyone has ever been fired from their job for being happy.

I didn't think anybody was unaware of the modern meaning of the word "gay".
"The modern meaning of the word gay." You mean it doesn't mean happy anymore?

No it doesn't. "Gay" is a euphemism for taking it in the caboose in the modern age.

I suppose those kinds of things make some people happy.
Hmmm... what does gay/happy have to do with fags butt fucking each other?

It makes some people happy to see "straight arrows" freak out when they are openly exhibitionistic. That's the whole reason for Gay Marriage in the first place, to get Normative people upset. Although the Normative are doing the homosexual community a favor by freaking out. If Normatives didn't freak out, the homos would have to do something crazier to get the reaction they crave.
Promiscuity? You think that's the issue?

I didn't say anything at all about promiscuity. I'm just saying that freaking normative people out is what homosexuality is about. It doesn't matter if they are promiscuous, or whatever, Its just whatever it takes to get the reaction.

This is a great ruling. No longer can gay people be fired from their job because they are gay!

No it doesn't. "Gay" is a euphemism for taking it in the caboose in the modern age.

It makes some people happy to see "straight arrows" freak out when they are openly exhibitionistic. That's the whole reason for Gay Marriage in the first place, to get Normative people upset. Although the Normative are doing the homosexual community a favor by freaking out. If Normatives didn't freak out, the homos would have to do something crazier to get the reaction they crave.
You mean like have some disgusting freaky demon faggot like this read to your children?

freak.jpg

Exactly. In some communities it takes extremism like this to freak out the normative community

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

As usual I disagree with the method. Changes to the Civil Rights law should be done by congress, as they are the ones who wrote it. This is another example of legislating from the bench.

You mean like have some disgusting freaky demon faggot like this read queer bait BS to your children?

freak.jpg
This is obviously a fantasy costume. Would you rather have somebody dress up as a Halloween witch or a dragon? Somewhere after freaking out that they were going to shoot Old Yeller because he got rabies fighting to protect his human friends, I learned the difference between fantasy and reality. Take this step in your maturation process. I hate to break it to you, but the Cowardly Lion, the Scarecrow, and the Tin Man, were not real. Glenda the Good Witch and the Bad Witch weren't real, either.

You mean like have some disgusting freaky demon faggot like this read queer bait BS to your children?

freak.jpg
This is obviously a fantasy costume. Would you rather have somebody dress up as a Halloween witch or a dragon? Somewhere after freaking out that they were going to shoot Old Yeller because he got rabies fighting to protect his human friends, I learned the difference between fantasy and reality. Take this step in your maturation process. I hate to break it to you, but the Cowardly Lion, the Scarecrow, and the Tin Man, were not real. Glenda the Good Witch and the Bad Witch weren't real, either.
So you're trying to say that demon faggot is "FICTIONAL?"

You just tripped all over yourself trying to make that shit sound OK by comparing it to FICTIONAL characters.

EPIC FAIL.

Ruling was 6-3

Yes it was. One of trump's appointed judges ruled with the liberals.

I'm sure trump and his followers are not happy about that.
Why not? Are you in favor of bigotry?

Why not what?

No I'm not in favor of bigotry. The trump followers are and I'm sure they aren't happy about this ruling.

The posts in this thread show it.

Promiscuity? You think that's the issue?

I didn't say anything at all about promiscuity. I'm just saying that freaking normative people out is what homosexuality is about. It doesn't matter if they are promiscuous, or whatever, Its just whatever it takes to get the reaction.
Agitation is what homosexuality is all about? Really?

It has nothing to do with who someone loves? Who someone wants to have a committed relationship with? Being who you are without shame or retaliation?

You just don't get it! You're 'freaked out' and that's as far as your understanding goes.

Ruling was 6-3

Why not what?

No I'm not in favor of bigotry. The trump followers are and I'm sure they aren't happy about this ruling.

Why do you suppose the Trumpians are not happy?

1. Plus side of ruling: Discrimination against a gay applicant is now unlawful.

2. Negative side of ruling: As another contributor to this thread stated, it will be more difficult to get rid of a bad employee. S/he can claim anti-gay discrimination, just as many bad employees now claim racial discrimination.

On a very serious note, there are some thoughtful people who support gay rights but would say this:

We all know that the Civil Rights laws pertained to races. So if we want a law that pertains to sexual orientation, we should work hard to get a specific law passed for that purpose. In other words -- as the saying goes -- judges should not make laws.

Ruling was 6-3

Why not what?

Why do you suppose the Trumpians are not happy?

That I don't know and can't answer.

You will need to ask them. I can't read their bigoted minds.

In a stunning rebuke of Trump and company, the SCOTUS rules that gays and lesbians have protections under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act. The vote was 6-3 with Gorsuch and Roberts siding with the progressive wing of the court.

Has Trump had a win lately? Coronavirus, BLM, Vice President Biden, and Four star generals have been kicking his ass regularly, and it's gonna get worse! Bigly!!!

Has Trump EVER said shit about this case, or any other like it? You dumb motherfuckers are really getting irritating now.

In a stunning rebuke of Trump and company, the SCOTUS rules that gays and lesbians have protections under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act. The vote was 6-3 with Gorsuch and Roberts siding with the progressive wing of the court.

Has Trump had a win lately? Coronavirus, BLM, Vice President Biden, and Four star generals have been kicking his ass regularly, and it's gonna get worse! Bigly!!!

Has Trump EVER said shit about this case, or any other like it? You dumb motherfuckers are really getting irritating now.

Trump Administration Asks Supreme Court to Legalize Workplace Discrimination Against Gay Employees

You can apologize now.

freak.jpg
So you're trying to say that demon faggot is "FICTIONAL?"

You just tripped all over yourself trying to make that shit sound OK by comparing it to FICTIONAL characters.

EPIC FAIL.

I think that the horns give it away. Do you know of any actual humans with five horns? Where do you live? How would any of this have to do with sexual orientation?

1. Plus side of ruling: Discrimination against a gay applicant is now unlawful.

2. Negative side of ruling: As another contributor to this thread stated, it will be more difficult to get rid of a bad employee. S/he can claim anti-gay discrimination, just as many bad employees now claim racial discrimination.

On a very serious note, there are some thoughtful people who support gay rights but would say this:

We all know that the Civil Rights laws pertained to races. So if we want a law that pertains to sexual orientation, we should work hard to get a specific law passed for that purpose. In other words -- as the saying goes -- judges should not make laws.

Reading the dissents I see them as far more based on constitutional concepts than the actual decision.

Once again the Court has decided to act outside it's scope. Congress should have been the one to add this to the Federal Civil Rights act.

I think gays should have the same rights as anyone else. However, I dont agree with their reasoning and this is legislating from the bench.
If they actually followed the constitution, they would have declared that oart of the civil rights act unconstitutional to begin with.
But alas. Nobody gives a fuck about the constitution unless it goes against their feels.

Forum List

Back