Supreme Court Rules Homosexuals Can Sue Employer

Do you think that it's any business of an employer what their employees do on their off time away from work?

You don’t believe that it is the employers business on what they do when they are off work? I think you do.

And, who cares?

In my former job there were lots of dudes and gals coming from rural areas because they weren't accepted over there by being gays and lesbians. So they migrated to cosmopolitan cities.

And they never were fire because their sexual orientation but only when they tried to make sexual advances on others.

So, this is the real deal, you hold your pervert sexual desires your 8 working hours and bother no one, and there is no reason to fire you. It is so simple.

And don't even think that this dumb court rule will give you "privileges" because the rest of coworkers, if you like it or not, they will laugh of you the same anyway.

Do you think that it's any business of an employer what their employees do on their off time away from work?

You don’t believe that it is the employers business on what they do when they are off work? I think you do.

Then you think wrong.

So if a person goes to a KKK rally on the weekends you are good with that? If a person attends a BLM march to protest the March, then it is okay with you? So, if a guy on Facebook posts racist material, that is okay. If a person does her ion and cocaine on weekends, you have no issue?

"established facts"

Kind of like that stupid gun control study you keep spewing?

Yup... I know you guys like your narratives.

They just don't happen to be true.

So, this is the real deal, you hold your pervert sexual desires your 8 working hours and bother no one, and there is no reason to fire you. It is so simple.

I worked with a young lady who was gay. She never hit on anyone. The bosses still cut her position when they found out she was gay.

Firing people should be REALLY HARD. No more "at Will" or "Right to work", you should show just cause for letting someone go for performance, and if you lay them off, they should be the first person you rehire. Period. Full Stop.

"established facts"

I worked with a young lady who was gay. She never hit on anyone. The bosses still cut her position when they found out she was gay.
How do you know that was the reason?

Is that what she heard from them or if that what she thinks was the reason?

I say this, because if she -as an employee- wasn't performed as expected in production, she might be using her "gay status" as the cause for her to be fired when isn't in reality.

"established facts"

I say this, because if she -as an employee- wasn't performed as expected in production, she might be using her "gay status" as the cause for her to be fired when isn't in reality.
And there lies the big issue with this ruling. Even if fired for attendances, performance, or behavior, gays will scream they were fired for being gay. Granted that the vast majority of their false claims will be laughed out of court, but it’s still an added cost for the company to deal with this.

Actually, she worked for this company for 14 years... she got excellent reviews and had recently received a promotion from production to quality. (She went on to have a very successful career in quality).

The reality. They found out she was gay (she was in the closet) when she brought her partner to a company function. That's when a few of our bible thumping idiots started whining about her.

And there lies the big issue with this ruling. Even if fired for attendances, performance, or behavior, gays will scream they were fired for being gay. Granted that the vast majority of their false claims will be laughed out of court, but it’s still an added cost for the company to deal with this.

Oh, noes, employers can't abuse working folks... that would be TERRIBLE!!!!

If you can't get good performance out of the employee, I look at the manager, not the employee.

Oh, noes, employers can't abuse working folks... that would be TERRIBLE!!!!

If you can't get good performance out of the employee, I look at the manager, not the employee.
Oh joy, Joe the uneducated who got fired from every job he ever had for being an asshole shows his stupidity again. YOUR poor performance is on YOU moron. Abuse their employees? Learn reading comprehension.

Oh joy, Joe the uneducated who got fired from every job he ever had for being an asshole shows his stupidity again. YOUR poor performance is on YOU moron. Abuse their employees? Learn reading comprehension.

Actually, most of the jobs I didn't quit were lost because management fouled up and either went out of business or lost so much money they had to start losing people.

I've never seen a company fail because the employees weren't trying their best, usually for managers who didn't deserve the loyalty.

I've seen them fail because managers made bad decisions.

Forum List

Back