Supreme Court Rules Homosexuals Can Sue Employer

This is a great ruling. No longer can gay people be fired from their job because they are gay!

Take that you homophobic jerks!

I don't think anyone has ever been fired from their job for being happy.

I didn't think anybody was unaware of the modern meaning of the word "gay".
"The modern meaning of the word gay." You mean it doesn't mean happy anymore?

No it doesn't. "Gay" is a euphemism for taking it in the caboose in the modern age.

I suppose those kinds of things make some people happy.
Hmmm... what does gay/happy have to do with fags butt fucking each other?

It makes some people happy to see "straight arrows" freak out when they are openly exhibitionistic. That's the whole reason for Gay Marriage in the first place, to get Normative people upset. Although the Normative are doing the homosexual community a favor by freaking out. If Normatives didn't freak out, the homos would have to do something crazier to get the reaction they crave.
You mean like have some disgusting freaky demon faggot like this read queer bait BS to your children?

freak.jpg
This is obviously a fantasy costume. Would you rather have somebody dress up as a Halloween witch or a dragon? Somewhere after freaking out that they were going to shoot Old Yeller because he got rabies fighting to protect his human friends, I learned the difference between fantasy and reality. Take this step in your maturation process. I hate to break it to you, but the Cowardly Lion, the Scarecrow, and the Tin Man, were not real. Glenda the Good Witch and the Bad Witch weren't real, either.
So you're trying to say that demon faggot is "FICTIONAL?"

You just tripped all over yourself trying to make that shit sound OK by comparing it to FICTIONAL characters.

EPIC FAIL.

I think that the horns give it away. Do you know of any actual humans with five horns? Where do you live? How would any of this have to do with sexual orientation?
Now you're just throwing throwing shit against the wall to see what will stick.

This is a great ruling. No longer can gay people be fired from their job because they are gay!

Can't intentionally discriminate by sex.

I thought sex and gender and sexuality were all different.

When States updated their anti-discrimination laws they made that clear, they used the proper words.

This court decision is just another wishful thinking "legislation by judge" case.

Thanks this is great news! There's a registration or paywall in SD Trubune. So here's another link. Wow - Will Donnie send out a mean tweet about that so-called Judge Gorsuch? ;)

“An employer who fires an individual for being homosexual or transgender fires that person for traits or actions it would not have questioned in members of a different sex. Sex plays a necessary and undisguisable role in the decision, exactly what Title VII forbids," Justice Neil Gorsuch wrote for the court. Justices Samuel Alito, Brett Kavanaugh and Clarence Thomas dissented.​

• Funny
Reactions: 007
1. Plus side of ruling: Discrimination against a gay applicant is now unlawful.

2. Negative side of ruling: As another contributor to this thread stated, it will be more difficult to get rid of a bad employee. S/he can claim anti-gay discrimination, just as many bad employees now claim racial discrimination.

On a very serious note, there are some thoughtful people who support gay rights but would say this:

We all know that the Civil Rights laws pertained to races. So if we want a law that pertains to sexual orientation, we should work hard to get a specific law passed for that purpose. In other words -- as the saying goes -- judges should not make laws.

Reading the dissents I see them as far more based on constitutional concepts than the actual decision.

Once again the Court has decided to act outside it's scope. Congress should have been the one to add this to the Federal Civil Rights act.

The problem with this kind of ruling is that it makes this kind of legislation exponentially harder to pass in the future. I bet not a single one of the 100 senators seated in 88th Congress or any of the representatives even considered what the law would do for people of different sexual preferences or practices.

No it doesn't. "Gay" is a euphemism for taking it in the caboose in the modern age.

It makes some people happy to see "straight arrows" freak out when they are openly exhibitionistic. That's the whole reason for Gay Marriage in the first place, to get Normative people upset. Although the Normative are doing the homosexual community a favor by freaking out. If Normatives didn't freak out, the homos would have to do something crazier to get the reaction they crave.
You mean like have some disgusting freaky demon faggot like this read queer bait BS to your children?

freak.jpg
Please explain why all of this LGBT stuff bothers you so much. Don't you and your family have a nice, quiet life and are free to do anything you want to do? Are you being deprived of anything?

freak.jpg
Please explain why all of this LGBT stuff bothers you so much. Don't you and your family have a nice, quiet life and are free to do anything you want to do? Are you being deprived of anything?

Probably worried about his gay neighbors too. They might recruit one of his children. :rolleyes-41:

• Funny
What about states that have "no fault" or "at will" laws in place?

What if the employee is not just gay, but also a terrible employee that should be fired?

In Marxtopia terminating people from their employment it's against the law even if they don't work as employees.

Jo

A great day for Americans. Well done.
No, it's not. It's just another small victory for the perverted homo culture in America.

Have you always been a bigot - Meh, never mind. Trump supporter .. goes without saying.

I guess you are unfamiliar with Donald Trump's record.

Mr. Trump had no problem hiring a tremendous Homosexual Legal Mind, Roy Cohn, as his personal lawyer for many years. Not a bigoted bone in the Trumpster's body.

The Boy Scouts tried for years to discriminate against overt homosexual men being scout leaders and finally won a Supreme Court decision. It was their downfall though. The media and the liberal establishment turned on them to the point that the BSA is in bankruptcy today. To add insult to injury, a group of ambulance chasing legal eagles got together with a T.V. ad asking former Boy Scouts to sue the BSA if they were molested by a homosexual leader. It's ironic that the BSA tried to fix the problem of homosexual molestation and now they are being sued for it. The system is fixed so that sodomites are the victims instead of the aggressors.

No, it's not. It's just another small victory for the perverted homo culture in America.

Have you always been a bigot - Meh, never mind. Trump supporter .. goes without saying.

Mr. Trump had no problem hiring a tremendous Homosexual Legal Mind, Roy Cohn, as his personal lawyer for many years. Not a bigoted bone in the Trumpster's body.

Trump Administration Asks Supreme Court to Legalize Workplace Discrimination Against Gay Employees

I see you're a bigot for pretending my natural disgust with flaming demon faggots isn't warranted.

Straight out of your leftist Alinsky handbook for radicals...
1. Use name calling as often as possible to demoralize your enemy.
2. Use ridicule as often as possible to demoralize your enemy.
3. Accuse your enemy of that which you're guilty of yourself.

Sorry, but your radical Alinsky tactics have zero effect on me.

Trump Administration Asks Supreme Court to Legalize Workplace Discrimination Against Gay Employees

Liar. What was asked is that Congress be forced to add sexual orientation and sexual identity to the Civil Rights act, as many States have already done with their own Civil Rights Laws.

What the court just did is say that "sex" means "sexual orientation and sexual identity, with regards to the 1964 Civil Rights Act, something the writers of the Law never intended.

I see you're a bigot for pretending my natural disgust with flaming demon faggots isn't warranted.

Hey....The SCOTUS cannot stop me from ripping the dick off of a queer pedophile trying to prey on my kids.

Jo

Alinsky - So do you hate him or do you love him? Very confusing! :)

• Funny

Hey....The SCOTUS cannot stop me from ripping the dick off of a queer pedophile trying to prey on my kids.

Jo

You come by your handle honestly!

• Funny

In a stunning rebuke of Trump and company, the SCOTUS rules that gays and lesbians have protections under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act. The vote was 6-3 with Gorsuch and Roberts siding with the progressive wing of the court.

Has Trump had a win lately? Coronavirus, BLM, Vice President Biden, and Four star generals have been kicking his ass regularly, and it's gonna get worse! Bigly!!!

Today they also refused to hear his sanctuary city case and let the lower court stand.

In a stunning rebuke of Trump and company, the SCOTUS rules that gays and lesbians have protections under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act. The vote was 6-3 with Gorsuch and Roberts siding with the progressive wing of the court.

Has Trump had a win lately? Coronavirus, BLM, Vice President Biden, and Four star generals have been kicking his ass regularly, and it's gonna get worse! Bigly!!!

Has Trump EVER said shit about this case, or any other like it? You dumb motherfuckers are really getting irritating now.

No he just takes their rights away from them.

Personally I don't care what trump says, I don't believe a word from his mouth.

I pay attention to what he does. What he does is monstrous in my opinion.

How would you like it if some politician took your rights from you?

He took health care rights from them:

Here's an outline of all the rights trump and republicans has taken away from homosexual people. The article was written in March so it didn't include the latest rights he took from gays in health care so I posted a separate link above.

Forum List

Back