Supreme Court Rules Homosexuals Can Sue Employer

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This is a great ruling. No longer can gay people be fired from their job because they are gay!

Take that you homophobic jerks!

I don't think anyone has ever been fired from their job for being happy.

I didn't think anybody was unaware of the modern meaning of the word "gay".

This is a great ruling. No longer can gay people be fired from their job because they are gay!

Nothing particularly new with this at all. Homosexuals have tried to get fired for ages with their antic, hoping for a huge settlement, like Mr. Garrison in South Park.

"The modern meaning of the word gay." You mean it doesn't mean happy anymore?

No it doesn't. "Gay" is a euphemism for taking it in the caboose in the modern age.

I suppose those kinds of things make some people happy.

No it doesn't. "Gay" is a euphemism for taking it in the caboose in the modern age.

Hmmm... well... I don't get the connection.

I'll continue to call a homo a homo.

In a stunning rebuke of Trump and company, the SCOTUS rules that gays and lesbians have protections under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act. The vote was 6-3 with Gorsuch and Roberts siding with the progressive wing of the court.

Has Trump had a win lately? Coronavirus, BLM, Vice President Biden, and Four star generals have been kicking his ass regularly, and it's gonna get worse! Bigly!!!

Hmmm... what does gay/happy have to do with fags butt fucking each other?

It makes some people happy to see "straight arrows" freak out when they are openly exhibitionistic. That's the whole reason for Gay Marriage in the first place, to get Normative people upset. Although the Normative are doing the homosexual community a favor by freaking out. If Normatives didn't freak out, the homos would have to do something crazier to get the reaction they crave.

EXCELLENT! Another cause to celebrate this morning. I'm not LGBT, but I am so happy that bigotry will not rule the day.

I've had some great news this morning on a family matter that has caused me a great deal of stress, a total de-stresser. then seeing Patrick Huchinson (a black man) and his friends carry an injured white man to safety in London, then this for our LGBT community, and from a Supreme Court that I had serious doubts for. And all before 11 a.m. Keep it coming!

It makes some people happy to see "straight arrows" freak out when they are openly exhibitionistic. That's the whole reason for Gay Marriage in the first place, to get Normative people upset. Although the Normative are doing the homosexual community a favor by freaking out. If Normatives didn't freak out, the homos would have to do something crazier to get the reaction they crave.
Promiscuity? You think that's the issue?

In a stunning rebuke of Trump and company, the SCOTUS rules that gays and lesbians have protections under Title VII of the Civil Rights Act. The vote was 6-3 with Gorsuch and Roberts siding with the progressive wing of the court.

Has Trump had a win lately? Coronavirus, BLM, Vice President Biden, and Four star generals have been kicking his ass regularly, and it's gonna get worse! Bigly!!!

I'm enjoying watching it all.

It couldn't happen to a more deserving jerk.

What does your dictionary say?

Ruling was 6-3

Yes it was. One of trump's appointed judges ruled with the liberals.

I'm sure trump and his followers are not happy about that.
Why not? Are you in favor of bigotry?

You mean like have some disgusting freaky demon faggot like this read queer bait BS to your children?

freak.jpg

Forum List

Back